Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful (493 Views)

He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful by Olasco93: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2016
A friend told me, of when Nathaniel
Bassey came to their school for a worship
session. And everyone was trying to take
photos of him, and with him. Losing
interest in the main stuff.
He said: ''If you came here to take my photos, you're floating" Unfortunately, Many couldn't understand his statement
Someone once wrote in his articles, that if you are opportune to meet a great person, don't rush for a selfie, Ask
them how they got to the top.
A popular Pastor is invited for a teaching,some member will take away their destinies with Selfies. Everyone is anxious for a selfie with a celebrity. No one wants to ask them questions of how they made it. The selfie syndrome has so eaten up most youngsters that, even when someone is dead, They'll be right there, taking selfies, while others are crying.
In Church, While Sunday school is on, a lot of front cameras do not rest. At the place of work, they go to work early, sit on their boss's office and take a selfie,then post on Faceboke and the likes and ''Just chilling in my office''...
You ain't thinking of having your own office, all you think is important, is taking
photos in another's office.
I'm not against selfie though. But how long will you keep taking photos of a person who isn't progressing? How long?
Nobody becomes successful for taking selfies, But if you work towards success, people will volunteer to even snap
you, rather than you snapping yourself.
I love photos, I love taking images, But I
listen when I needed to. I would prefer
Asking Ben Carson how he made it in life,then taking a selfie with him and posting it on Facebook for the world to see.
Yes. It will be the best to do the two...
Selfie generation, work on your life, If you continue sitting down to take selfies with celebrities, You will wake up to hate how you'll look and what you've not achieved in life.
Work on your life, Selfie and Everybody
will be important then.
Remember, am not against Selfie and those taking it.
lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Obinoscopy
Re: Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful by INTROVERT(f): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Yeah
Re: Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol even the disciples of Jesus asked him to show dem the way cheesy
Re: Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful by lukman885(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2016
wats abt makin it in life self? wen everytin here is vanity . . . let them enjoy their life while they are alive jor.
Re: Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful by Adonis3: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2016
*takes a selfie with OP*

Ehen what were u saying again

#Adonis3.
Re: Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Our world is crazy about stupid stuffs. Na so we just c am. We like the ' I WAS HERE' mentally and forget the real stuff that went down there.
Re: Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful by vizkiz: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2016
word! Unfortunately, this is gonna change nothing
Re: Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful by MISSNORA(f): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw On Twitter Today.. / RE: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / Ladies, Don’t Fall For These Tricks Guys Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.