Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tecno C8 And Tecno R7 And Gionee M5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno C8 And Tecno R7 And Gionee M5 (1061 Views)

Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno C8 And Tecno R7 And Gionee M5 by Paramount01(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Pls advice me,i was using tecno r7 before i misplaced it and i like the phone because it serves my purpose very well and i also like how i play games on it.but now i want to get another phone of the same screen that can serve me as tecno r7 and i dont like to use tecno r7 again because of the o.s 4.2 jeally bean.should i go for tecno c8 or gionee m5 or i still maitain r my tecno r7

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Isn’t So Secured After All And Here’s Why / Glo Emerges Top In New Internet Subscribers Acquisition In June, 2016. / Hands-On Review On Infinix Hot 4 Loading - Tell Us What You Need To Know Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.