Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu (17160 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Undergoes Eye Surgery - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2016
plaetton:

Democracy is OK.
It works for many nations.

Our presidential system of democracy is too expensive, put too much power at the centre.

Added to that , is the unfortunate fact that Nigeria's political calculus is almost deliberately designed to produce men like Buhari as presidents.
Democracy is only okay where the people are okay. Imagine a democracy where more than seventy percent of the populace shun rational thinking. That's Nigeria. Only smart people should earn the right to practise it the dumb will end up killing themselves.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by tuniski: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
@delemomodu now a coded wailer! Why are the turncoat wailers always lashing at GEj/pdp instead of simply wailing? Is it conscience or plain hypocrisy?
Anyway, what they sold to nigerians as uptopian change is now a chronic pain and irreversible failure!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by TheFreeOne: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Reyginus:
He's too intellectually poor to get to such a position. Whenever I consider the men in APC who could have done better it irritates the more. I ask myself how can these intelligent men choose a man whose intelligence is one-fourth theirs split in four parts? As in how can a Fashola be behind a Buhari? Or a Pat Utomi? Or a Fayemi?

The answer stares right back at me. Because the majority worship a mortal, other better mortals must be relegated behind this mortal to please the majority. I just pray his ministers are not intimidated. Just look at Kemi? You'd think she's too daft to do anything but I strongly suspect she's not in charge. Democracy is not really a good system of governance.

I opined before elections that why not make Fashola the candidate if APC believed he's a performer though I ain't a fan of that party or fashola.

The truth is buhari has no business being in government cos he's not qualified nor competent for a complex society like ours at a critical period as this. He's a statist, analogue minded, undiplomatic, tribal bigot, doesn't believe in our judiciary and surrounded himself with yes men.

Unfortunately majority of those that voted him to power thought governance is all about fighting corruption whilst the selfish power brokers got a free ride on buhari back into seat of power.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Badookelzi(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Who can summerize it for me. Its too long. I dont have much time here pls.

1 Like

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Bitterleafsoup: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2016
They need us YOUTHS but we are busy playing political cheerleaders instead of participating in the game.

1 Like

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by maxwell767(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by vicstar(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2016
bunch of ambiguous equivocal eulogizing crap lipsrsealed strategized to seek "bubu's" attention undecided

Conspicuously,we know your aim here "oga.mamudu" lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by lwils1: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2016
hhmm! Nigeria and her leaders
Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by princejenks(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Is this another stylish way of wailing uncle dele? Well,bubu's case is like a king whose kingdom became a hell hole after he took the throne,the people stopped prospering,many deaths started occuring daily and famine and hunger starred his subjects in the face,it was only a matter of time before they sought his dethronement in loud voices

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Pmb, re-trace ur steps asap! Dust-up ur dirty cabinet....d dubious/bogus budget shows this isn't d change i voted!

3 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by slap1(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2016
I stopped reading where he made reference to the past administration as being responsible for Buhari's failure.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Melkizedek(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Reyginus:
Democracy is only okay where the people are okay. Imagine a democracy where more than seventy percent of the populace shun rational thinking. That's Nigeria. Only smart people should earn the right to practise it the dumb will end up killing themselves.
you have an insight so unsual in this forum and even in Nigeria. the reason why places like Libya(before the fall of ghaddafi), saudi arabia and Iraq (before the overthrowing of saddam hussein) seemed to be peaceful and prosperous was because democracy didn't suit its people. Give it to them and watch how they slaughter themselves! democracy in itself is not bad, I believe it is the true mark of a civilized people, but not everyone can conform to it...

3 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Sharp9: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Death is the greatest leveller.
Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by tyav7: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Dele! Just shut up there!

5 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by laprince(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
PENDULUM BY DELE MOMODU

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/a-president-in-need-of-disciples/231794/#.Vr7SrUpY3BE.twitter

took my time to read this.
I duff my hat for you sire!!!
Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by BeardedMeat(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
plaetton:
Without even finishing the article, let me say that Dele Momudu is a mor.on, one of our numerous flaky intellectuals and half thinkers, who simply play to the gallery, the political gallery.

A journalist , a pseudo-intellectual who proudly calls himself " a Tinubu boy" should not be taken seriously on any political discourse.

First correction:
Buhari is NOT our great leader.

There is absolutely NOTHING in Buhari's past or resume that remotely earns him the appellation of " our great leader"
Anyone that calls Buhari " our great leader" at this point in his stewardship is a CERTIFIED ASxx KISSER.

Second correction:
Buhari himself, while in London last week, did not mince words in lamenting the heaviness of his burden and his confusion and dizziness to confront them.
In other words, he is admitting that statecraft is much more than he bargained for and telegraphing his confusion and incapability.
If Dele Momudu says that he sees the opposite in Buhari, then surely, either Buhari was lying or Dele Momudu is lying.

Third correction.
Buhari became a major general not because of any outstanding academic , intellectual or leadership credentials. In Nigeria, we all know that what it takes to become a major general.
Do not pretend that you do not know.

To affirm a point you are trying to make, Buhari is a lonely man simply because he is being true to his nature.
He has surrounded himself with his geriatric brethren, oh- yes men , cheerleaders and praise singing journalists cum pseudo-intellectuals like yourself.

Buhari is not hardwired for pluralistic views and opinions. There is no one in Buhari's inner circle of geriatrics that would tell truth to power.
He has already sidelined people much smarter than himself, such as the Finance Minister, the CBN governor, etc.

The very fact that despite the putrid air emanating from the budget fraud fiasco currently engulfing the Nation, Buhari has neither addressed the issue publicly nor has he began to clean his house is all the proof that Buhari neither has the liver, the intellect, the wisdom nor the political will to confront and deal with the complex issues of statecraft.

Now, let me continue reading the op.
Thank you for this wonderful post. You nailed it so effortlessly. Thank you once again. I also like to know your views about Buhari not needing enemies at this time? I am sorry to bother you sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by laprince(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:

Him talk say previous government no try for naija, say as apc dey sell market last year say no be so Nigerians take they buy the market again. Sote the people wey them they call technocrats no dey different from jonathan own coz all of them na goat.. finally him talk say the bad bad people wey wan chop Nigeria money finish many pass the good people. Also say make Buhari go write nee budget as the former one only good to take use sell Akara and yam.

Make I continue?

You no remember talk Ita-Giwa own.
Na him throway salute for her as she dey celebrate her 70th baiday.

1 Like

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Sheggy13(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Reyginus:
He's too intellectually poor to get to such a position. Whenever I consider the men in APC who could have done better it irritates the more. I ask myself how can these intelligent men choose a man whose intelligence is one-fourth theirs split in four parts? As in how can a Fashola be behind a Buhari? Or a Pat Utomi? Or a Fayemi?

The answer stares right back at me. Because the majority worship a mortal, other better mortals must be relegated behind this mortal to please the majority. I just pray his ministers are not intimidated. Just look at Kemi? You'd think she's too daft to do anything but I strongly suspect she's not in charge. Democracy is not really a good system of governance.
Your point about Fashola and Utomi particularly almost got me crying for this country. Or even imagine an Osinbajo, a renowned Professor of Law, playing second to a Buhari. If such tested and trusted men with proper education are overlooked for a Buhari, a certified bigot, whose educational credentials are in question simply because they cannot garner enough northern votes needed to upseat Jonathan , it tells you the joke of a country we are in. Truth be told, a lot of people especially from the entire Southern region had high hopes with Jonathan in 2011. In him people saw a man who rose from nothingness to such enviable heights even bagging a PhD. We felt we had a properly educated President with a humble beginning who would remember the poor and make Nigeria great again, but was the outcome? Jonathan betrayed the trust of the people. Himself and his cronies made the nation's treasury their personal cookie jar from which they deep their hands unrepentantly and plunged us into this unprecedented terrible economic woe we're currently experiencing today. Buhari was just unfortunate to have taken over at a time when things have really fallen apart. Here was a man under his reign we had the highest ever oil boom, selling at an average of $120 per barrel. People lost hope in the educated elites putting things right cos of Jonathan and were torn between the devil and the deep blue sea. They saw in Buhari a lesser evil. Whether that is true remains to be seen, but recent developments would challenge such assertion. Nigeria is just a messed up place I swear. Really don't know what we did to deserve these sets of leaders. The only promising one we had recently was cut short by the cold hands of death - Yar'Adua.

6 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by laprince(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
plaetton:
Without even finishing the article, let me say that Dele Momudu is a mor.on, one of our numerous flaky intellectuals and half thinkers, who simply play to the gallery, the political gallery.

A journalist , a pseudo-intellectual who proudly calls himself " a Tinubu boy" should not be taken seriously on any political discourse.

First correction:

There is absolutely NOTHING in Buhari's past or resume that remotely earns him the appellation of " our great leader"
Anyone that calls Buhari " our great leader" at this point in his stewardship is a CERTIFIED ASxx KISSER.

Second correction:
Buhari himself, while in London last week, did not mince words in lamenting the heaviness of his burden and his confusion and dizziness to confront them.
In other words, he is admitting that statecraft is much more than he bargained for and telegraphing his confusion and incapability.
If Dele Momudu says that he sees the opposite in Buhari, then surely, either Buhari was lying or Dele Momudu is lying.

Third correction.
Buhari became a major general not because of any outstanding academic , intellectual or leadership credentials. In Nigeria, we all know that what it takes to become a major general.

To affirm a point you are trying to make, Buhari is a lonely man simply because he is being true to his nature.
He has surrounded himself with his geriatric brethren, oh- yes men , cheerleaders and praise singing journalists cum pseudo-intellectuals like yourself.

Buhari is not hardwired for pluralistic views and opinions. There is no one in Buhari's inner circle of geriatrics that would tell truth to power.
He has already sidelined people much smarter than himself, such as the Finance Minister, the CBN governor, etc.

The very fact that despite the putrid air emanating from the budget fraud fiasco currently engulfing the Nation, Buhari has neither addressed the issue publicly nor has he began to clean his house is all the proof that Buhari neither has the liver, the intellect, the wisdom nor the political will to confront and deal with the complex issues of statecraft.

You had a very smooth ride building your point.
I like intelligent people like you.

CHEERS!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by ImpactWorld(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Buhari should resign.

There are so many reasons why he should:

He has accepted the fact that he is overwhelmed and confused.

The 2016 budget is enough reason on its own.

And many more...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by vigasimple(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
I love you guys who are able to see through the 'fraudulent corrupt' corruption fighting PROPAGANDIST liars who is parading himself as a leader BUT Buhari is NOT but a RULER far clueless than GEJ and YAR A'DULL combined.

Buhari is a power hungry born to rule Fulani man. A pre analogue phone in a smartphone era.

90% of his so called 12millions 'voters' add no productive value to this nation because they are Almajiris, and a time bomb of people who have no future.

How can a thoroughbred intellectual disabled lead people with sound mind, only in Nigeria.

Apart from using positive energy to chase negative stuff about fighting corruption, what are the positive thing that will grow the economy that Buhari is doing or communicating or telegraphing to the people. Zero.

Market and the economy will always answer a poor leadership.

Our political elites and system are the biggest corruption because both GEJ and Buhari are not fit enough for local government chairmen, let alone President.

If GEJ has not perform, for APC to throw up Buhari is even a bigger slap on hero worshipping Nigerians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by gare(f): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Dele struck oil again with this article.
Which Oil did he struck, Dele is a coward, these are the people causing problems for this nation, and this article you see is from Tinubu, can't you come out and say this govt has already failed, its the way the morning is you can tell how the evening's will look like. I keep saying PMB was not ready to rule, all the plans they had was for war, to fight, but GEJ took them by surprise by handing over to them, this govt with no plans, no vision, all I could pick out from their campaign was just the corruption fight all other promises can never be achieved, go and check them out.

If Dele is asking for new disciples now for PMB what happened to the seven months he used in picking all these corrupt ministers he is asking for evidence to prosecute them, if he is sincere about is corruption fight he should investigate them and the evidence he is looking for he would find them.

The way forward is for PMB to indicate is shortcomings and call for help, this country is own by all of us not his alone, like some people said his intellectual is just for his family alone, not to rule this country, first the war against corruption is being handled in a wrong way, he should have set a a reconciliation committee head by trusted Nigerians, and set the take point from 1999 till date for everybody that has stolen to return whatever they have taken failure to do so will lead to persecution, I believe a lot if not all will return something if not all, but this media fight of corruption is not help matters I feel he is just going after those that can disturb his govt, what happened to Olu Falea, Odili,Tom Ikimi, Jim Nwobodo,Anineh why are they not in court like Metuh, even dasuki trial is yet to start full.

Bubu should just throw in his resignation letter and move on he really does not have anything other than to fight corruption, while the rest of the country is dying, and which investor will come to a country that has so much corruption like Nigeria and its President is going tell the world that Nigerians are bad which country is not bad, he PMB owes this nation an apology there is no justification for that interview, he got it wrong.

Blaming the civil servants is not going to help or save the face of this govt failure must they blame someone, can't they for once take responsibility for failures, that is when you know a responsible govt, owning up for its failures but when you start transferring blames to others then you are fit to rule.

Dele you guys better put your house in order or be ready to go the PDP way we can't take this any longer from you guys enough is a enough, and all is cross carpeting from one party to another will no longer hold if you have failed you stay with your failure and not go around infesting others as far as I am concerned PDP is still running the affairs of this nation my be by proxy because all key APC people are in PDP are they are part of those that destroyed this nation let's stop deciveing our self.

Govs, party chairman, speakers, ministers, senators, vice President, president are all is the APC from PDP so who destroyed Nigeria, if you ask me I will say APC.

10 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by ImpactWorld(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
slap1:
I stopped reading where he made reference to the past administration as being responsible for Buhari's failure.

Thank you!

When will APC and their supporters stop pointing fingers?
When will they admit the fact that Buhari is completely clueless?

The 2016 budget is the biggest fraud of this century. I hope this is GEJ's fault as well.
Sometimes, I wonder if there are brains in the skull of some of these people.

8 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Eruditor: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
plaetton:

First correction:

Second correction:
If Dele Momudu says that he sees the opposite in Buhari, then surely, either Buhari was lying or Dele Momudu is lying or simply delusional.

Third correction.

So many words. Nothing said. Pseudo-intellectualism is a disease.
Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Eruditor: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
plaetton:
So Dele Momudu has joined the blame train, huh?
shocked

Big laugh.

It's no longer GEJ, no longer God, no longer Babangida. It's now time to blame the government technocrats in the federal civil service for all the early failures , national embarrassments, hanky pankys, and lack of direction in Buhari's leadership ?

Big laugh indeed.

The first rule of leadership is taking full responsibility.

These daily deflections of responsibility shows that there are no leadership traits in Buhari and his band of budget-eating Locusts.

Please recommend another leader and prove yourself to be all the words you hurl at Dele Momodu.
Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by banmee(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Reyginus:
I agree with you. But I want him to succeed. Buhari's intelligence is the intelligence to lead a family an not a country. He's too intellectually incapacitated to rule us. But I want him to succeed.

In Nigeria words like Great, Giant and integrity are thrown around without any logical thinking. Nigeria has never been great. We are no Giant of Africa. And Buhari doesn't have anything like integrity. Meanness is not integrity.

Truth be told; as it is at the moment, their are only three people alive today that could lead Nigerians out of the mess they are in if they so choose. Obasanjo, Tinubu and Buhari. They have the experience and the leadership capabilities to lead. The only problem is, what kind of leaders are they? Obasanjo has proven that he would rather use his very imposing leadership style to perpetuate corruption, pettiness and his anti social policies and agenda. This man had the best of chances to lead Nigeria into a new era and he squandered it completely. Tinubu has already proven he can lead. From a young politician to governor and most impressively, the ability to form a party that would shake the very foundation which the PDP party stood on. His leadership style though leaves much to be desired. Very selfish, corrupt and with no regard for his fellow country man. Lastly we have Buhari. One very strong trait he has is he has perseverance and vision. He knows what he wants and doesn't care how long it takes to get it. He also has the ability to make people do what he wants which is the main reason he is president today. I know you would be like WTF, how can anyone call these individuals leaders? Well, it doesn't matter if you are a good or bad person when the word "leadership" is involved. (Remember that armed robbers have leaders too). Leadership is about guiding people through a certain path to a pre determined goal. Hitler, as evil as he was, was a great leader. He was able to transfer his deranged vision to the people of Germany and they followed without question. Without a doubt, if he had wanted to do great things instead of warring all over Europe he would have. Just because you are president or in a leadership position does not make you a leader. As seen from the debacle left by Jonathan. He wasn't a leader, which is why for some reason, a lot of things were happening which he most likely was not aware of. Some of his ministers he appointed were more powerful than he was. Take OBJ for example. During his time, no one dared phuck with him. The only thing your position affords you is TIME. Time to swim or sink yourself. The fact that Buhari is a leader is without question. The only problem is, is he a good person who genuinely has the interest of the masses at heart. Or is he like other leaders Nigeria has produced; Phucked up, selfish and with a messed up mentality. So far, it's kinda hard to tell.

2 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
oh no this public nuiscance again!!

he should go sort out his neice 1st

2 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by SegeOflo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Plaetton you've made mince meat of this write up by Momudu, so there's nothing to say any longer! Let them just own up to their folly! Your response and analytical approach to that senseless missive is a bomb!
Regards Plaetton!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Montaque(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Wonderful pendulum.
However, good penmanship cannot help us now. Just like the theories of Osibanjo on the economy hasn't helped the economy.

1 Like

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by MahatmaGhandi: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sheggy13:

Your point about Fashola and Utomi particularly almost got me crying for this country. Or even imagine an Osinbajo, a renowned Professor of Law, playing second to a Buhari. If such tested and trusted men with proper education are overlooked for a Buhari, a certified bigot, whose educational credentials are in question simply because they cannot garner enough northern votes needed to upseat Jonathan , it tells you the joke of a country we are in. Truth be told, a lot of people especially from the entire Southern region had high hopes with Jonathan in 2011. In him people saw a man who rose from nothingness to such enviable heights even bagging a PhD. We felt we had a properly educated President with a humble beginning who would remember the poor and make Nigeria great again, but was the outcome? Jonathan betrayed the trust of the people. Himself and his cronies made the nation's treasury their personal cookie jar from which they deep their hands unrepentantly and plunged us into this unprecedented terrible economic woe we're currently experiencing today. Buhari was just unfortunate to have taken over at a time when things have really fallen apart. Here was a man under his reign we had the highest ever oil boom, selling at an average of $120 per barrel. People lost hope in the educated elites putting things right cos of Jonathan and were torn between the devil and the deep blue sea. They saw in Buhari a lesser evil. Whether that is true remains to be seen, but recent developments would challenge such assertion. Nigeria is just a messed up place I swear. Really don't know what we did to deserve these sets of leaders. The only promising one we had recently was cut short by the cold hands of death - Yar'Adua.

There was nothing promising about Yaradua

3 Likes

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Iroh88:
So does Iroh88.

That document is a total mess and should be jettisoned altogether if possible. It in no way reflect the principles and character of the president.

With all due respect, considering PMB's weak attempt at trying to manipulate the NA into signing into law one of our most fraudulent statutory budgets into law, only depicts him as a very corrupt, incompetent and irresponsible leader.

PMB has NO such things as principles and character.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu by codedguy1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Buhari cried like a distressed whale when he lost the election the last time, now he has be given a chance to rule he is confused. So what was he crying for the last time.

Buhari just wanted power because he felt it was his right and GeJ made it easy for him because oga Gej just allowed every TD&harry loot the country while he used his useless bola hart to cover his brain.

Dele Momodu should just keep quiet and save us the rant.

How we continuously end up with Devil and Satan to choose from in our political clime is still a mystery because when people like Gani put themselves up, they were ignored.

The people we expect to do well mess up when they get there and people who have nothing to offer also don't disappoint by messing up when they get there also.

Are we doomed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode / Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.