Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,040 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago (6066 Views)

Adeola Osinuga Of Rhythm 93.7 Fm Can't Read Well / Rate Cosmo 105.5 Fm Enugu And Rhythm 93.7 Fm Lagos. / 96.9 Cool FM Or Rhythm 93.7 FM: Which Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago by sirius(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2006
did nanya diali of rhythm 93.7 have to return to the station after being sacked 4 over 9mnths.i belive he shld have moved on
Re: Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago by Melodiuz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2006
Hey sirius
pls I need info onthat
Was Nanya really sacked?
Wut did he do
I've been askin maself all these questions so pls help me out ight?
pCe!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago by hayprof(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2006
i didnt hear about that shocked

How true is dis?
Re: Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago by pbubbles(f): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2007
Hey naira land!

First off, i personally know nanya and can state that he was not fired but instead resigned after a bit of a fracas between him and management.  Secondly, i can also claim to be his greatest critic so please do not think for a second that this is a cover up operation.  He does have his faults as a human being but do give him a break.  Also, i think the problems any one has should remain personal until such a time that that individual chooses to make it public and not otherwise.  Lastly, i would like to say that we should take time out to develope the international image of our nigerian entertainers so the industry can grow rather than aiding the western culture of looking for faults when we hide our own.

I hope i didnt come out too strongly for you seeing as i am also an individual who also works under the direct scrutiny of others.  Thanks for the space to air my views.
Re: Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago by busygirl(f): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2007
was he sacked? tot he was transferred, pls confirm
Re: Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago by Ferlie(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2007
go and ask him.
Re: Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago by Mustay(m): 1:34am On Mar 20, 2007
i thot it was a transfer 2 aybe ph or abj

(1) (Reply)

Polaino - Qualified Doctor Remix Ft Slowdogg And Flavour (video) / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Cassper Nyovest - Gusheshe Ft Okmalumkoolkat / Old Skool Nigerian Music, Please Be Sure To Add your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.