Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations (2852 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by justmenoni: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2016
– Yet another shocking revelation has been made regarding the powers of Prophet T.B Joshua and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

– Bishop Kayode Peller has claimed that both clergymen are magicians

The General Overseer (GO) of the Fingers of God Church, Alagbado Lagos state, Bishop Kayode Joseph Abiola Peller,has cast aspersions on Senior Pastor of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), T.B Joshua, and Chris Oyakhilome, founder of Christ Embassy.

Bishop Peller who is son of the late renowned magician, Professor Peller, called out clergymen, accusing them of being magicians.

The renowned magician, said the duo, his colleagues in the ministry, use their eyes with demonic powers in them to superimpose their thoughts into people.

In a recent interview with Flip TV, Peller said: “What I see Temitope Joshua do from my own magic experience is what we call mesmerism. It is also called hypnotism.”

He claimed that while T.B Joshua uses Kabballah magic to hypnotize his congregation and the general public over his miracles, Chris Oyakhilome’s association with Joshua makes him a suspect.

Taking on Oyakhilome, Peller said: “I used to believe Oyakhilome before. That ended the day I saw him and Joshua doing miracles and castigating our pastors, Ayo and Okonkwo.
“When you castigate these great men of God, you are no more for God. They do miracles but don’t know what they teach.

“I would say they use magic on their followers since I was a former magician. I see in their actions hypnotism and seduction. I mean the way we used to seduce our congregation; those that come to watch our magic those days.

“I see mesmerism, hypnotism and occult display in what they do. How can people jubilate over atmosphere of miracles and before they get to the bus stop, the miracles have gone. Miracles are not limited to atmosphere. God is in charge of everywhere,” he added.

According to the Bishop: “They use the eyes with the demonic power in them to superimpose their thoughts into people. It happens, for most of those walking in the streets have very weak spirits. For there is witchcraft ability in every man.

“That is what we call telepathising: I mean, when I see them do their drama of healing while dancing from one side to another. I know its hypnotism.

“These are dangerous occultist words. Telepathising, hypnotism, occultism, kabbalah magic are processes of ruling the minds of weaker men. It could go to the length of seeing the magic maker in the dreams once the weaker person allows the demonic spirit of the conjurer to influence his mind.”

Defending his criticism on the duo, the reformer said: “Let nobody think that I am jealous of them because their churches are big. If I want to make mine big I know what to do. I am the son of Peller. I know where things happen.

“I am not a ‘mugu’, to say the truth. They can’t fool me. I want to make heaven. I don’t want my work to be a waste; for every work built on faulty foundation, shall not stand the test of time.

“Foundation of deceit, occultism and demonic power cannot stand the test of time when the owner leaves. Jesus will deny them on that day.

“God only can say if Joshua is a real man of God. I don’t judge them; only God can do that.

“Having said all these, I have nothing against them. For I feel that nothing can be except God allows,” Bishop Kayode quipped.

It would be recalled that about a fortnight ago, a very popular Ghanaian witch doctor, Nana Kwaku Bonsam said T.B Joshua comes to him to acquire spiritual powers. He challenged the Nigerian prophet to come out openly to deny.

Source/sauce( grin) :
https://www.naij.com/728301-revealed-how-tb-joshua-pastor-chris-use-charms-to-perform-miracles.html

2 Likes

Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Pastor Chris met tb Joshua only once and he released the video of the meeting to the congregation. There was no miracle in it just discussions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
Pastor Chris met tb Joshua only once and he released the video of the meeting to the congregation. There was no miracle in it just discussions

How are you sure they "really" met just once?

1 Like

Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by justmenoni: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2016
He might be the protocol officer grin cheesy

folksync:

2 Likes

Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2016
justmenoni:
He might be the protocol officer grin cheesy

LOL. Anyway, that may be true. Who knows, he might even be TB or Oyak's son. He might even be TB or Oyaks. You never can tell.

2 Likes

Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2016
folksync:

I'm a member of christ embassy
Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
I'm a member of christ embassy
That is not enough to know about all of your pastor's businesses.

1 Like

Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2016
folksync:

That is not enough to know about all of your pastor's businesses.
you're right

2 Likes

Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by ScienceWatch: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Satanic Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam says he backs up over 1 , 700 African preachers ‘spiritually ’ Kwaku Bonsam , who operates from a shrine at Sa -Peiman , a village on the outskirts of Nsawam in east Ghana, is assumed to be a satanic witch doctor who is also called ‘Devil of Wednesday’ .
Apparently , this Ghanaian satanic priest who’s god is called Kofo Kofi has claimed he’s the ‘spiritual demonic father ’ of some of the most powerful preachers in Africa .
Here’s what the priest had to say :
“ Over 1 , 700 pastors and so called men of God from different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking demonic powers to perform miracles , including Prophet T . B Joshua from Nigeria .
Apart from the pastors , many prominent business people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to name them . ”
Kwaku Bonsam went on to say that his god is called Kofi -Kofi, and he fortifies him with supernatural powers which he in turn provides to pastors across Africa.
The question is , why would he threaten to expose his ‘dedicated’ patrons ?
Again, it makes no sense but that is the nature of evil.

Find out why it is impossible for Prophet TB Joshua to use demonic power to do healing and deliverance of evil spirits here;

In a court of law, truth rules because God is truth. So a credible witness is very important.
Kwaku Bonsam's god is called Kofi Kofi. Kofi Kofi is a destructive demonic entity whose ruler is Satan.
Kofi Kofi is translated in Swahili as Liar Liar. Based on his history, can Kwaku Bonsam be
Accepted as a credible witness ?

In the Satanic realm, deceit and confusion reigns. Kwaku Bonsam is clearly a confused Satanic follower who cant even understand the basic spirit laws governing his chosen god.

PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, DON'T BE DECEIVED ! No Satanic powers can heal or do deliverance of evil spirits simply because it is impossible for evil to do good. It is that simple !

Jesus Christ came to empower us with this TRUTH, He said, “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."
Satan destroys health, family, community, career, etc. Satan is a sly deceiver. All good come only from God as revealed by Jesus Christ.

Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor CAN DO demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does all this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.
justmenoni:

– Yet another shocking revelation has been made regarding the powers of Prophet T.B Joshua and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

– Bishop Kayode Peller has claimed that both clergymen are magicians

The General Overseer (GO) of the Fingers of God Church, Alagbado Lagos state, Bishop Kayode Joseph Abiola Peller,has cast aspersions on Senior Pastor of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), T.B Joshua, and Chris Oyakhilome, founder of Christ Embassy.

Bishop Peller who is son of the late renowned magician, Professor Peller, called out clergymen, accusing them of being magicians.

The renowned magician, said the duo, his colleagues in the ministry, use their eyes with demonic powers in them to superimpose their thoughts into people.

In a recent interview with Flip TV, Peller said: “What I see Temitope Joshua do from my own magic experience is what we call mesmerism. It is also called hypnotism.”

He claimed that while T.B Joshua uses Kabballah magic to hypnotize his congregation and the general public over his miracles, Chris Oyakhilome’s association with Joshua makes him a suspect.

Taking on Oyakhilome, Peller said: “I used to believe Oyakhilome before. That ended the day I saw him and Joshua doing miracles and castigating our pastors, Ayo and Okonkwo.
“When you castigate these great men of God, you are no more for God. They do miracles but don’t know what they teach.

“I would say they use magic on their followers since I was a former magician. I see in their actions hypnotism and seduction. I mean the way we used to seduce our congregation; those that come to watch our magic those days.

“I see mesmerism, hypnotism and occult display in what they do. How can people jubilate over atmosphere of miracles and before they get to the bus stop, the miracles have gone. Miracles are not limited to atmosphere. God is in charge of everywhere,” he added.

According to the Bishop: “They use the eyes with the demonic power in them to superimpose their thoughts into people. It happens, for most of those walking in the streets have very weak spirits. For there is witchcraft ability in every man.

“That is what we call telepathising: I mean, when I see them do their drama of healing while dancing from one side to another. I know its hypnotism.

“These are dangerous occultist words. Telepathising, hypnotism, occultism, kabbalah magic are processes of ruling the minds of weaker men. It could go to the length of seeing the magic maker in the dreams once the weaker person allows the demonic spirit of the conjurer to influence his mind.”

Defending his criticism on the duo, the reformer said: “Let nobody think that I am jealous of them because their churches are big. If I want to make mine big I know what to do. I am the son of Peller. I know where things happen.

“I am not a ‘mugu’, to say the truth. They can’t fool me. I want to make heaven. I don’t want my work to be a waste; for every work built on faulty foundation, shall not stand the test of time.

“Foundation of deceit, occultism and demonic power cannot stand the test of time when the owner leaves. Jesus will deny them on that day.

“God only can say if Joshua is a real man of God. I don’t judge them; only God can do that.

“Having said all these, I have nothing against them. For I feel that nothing can be except God allows,” Bishop Kayode quipped.

It would be recalled that about a fortnight ago, a very popular Ghanaian witch doctor, Nana Kwaku Bonsam said T.B Joshua comes to him to acquire spiritual powers. He challenged the Nigerian prophet to come out openly to deny.

Source/sauce( grin) :
https://www.naij.com/728301-revealed-how-tb-joshua-pastor-chris-use-charms-to-perform-miracles.html
Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by true2god: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na waoo!
Re: Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Satan can't cast out Satan

People should not be jealous when they see men of God doing miracles

No man of God is perfect they still don't know every thing in God

That does not mean that they are magical

(1) (Reply)

They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? / Q&A: When Were Jesus’ Disciples Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.