Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ordinary Superstitions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ordinary Superstitions (666 Views)

Reflection/homily: Second (2nd) Sunday In Ordinary Time Of The Year C / Some Black People + Religion+ Illiteracy+poverty+ Superstitions = / Africa Needs Humanism, Not Religious Superstitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ordinary Superstitions by huxley2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
Are you Triskaidekaphobic (ie fear of the number 13)? Does the number 666 set your pulse racing? Does the thought of walking under a ladder give you goose bumps?

Why is this so?
Re: Ordinary Superstitions by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
huxley2:

Are you Triskaidekaphobic (ie fear of the number 13)? Does the number 666 set your pulse racing? Does the thought of walking under a ladder give you goose bumps?

Why is this so?

I'm not superstitous. . . In Secondary School my preferred jersey number was 13.

I'm a gooner and I know for a fact that Arsene Wenger sits in seat 13 at the Emirates. . . In fact, that's the same seat in my profile picture.

If you believe in superstition then you are held bound by the consequences of breaking a pattern or performing certain actions!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Ad: You Have To See This / An Atheist Reads The Bible / God And Pat Robertson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.