Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? (3895 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2009
the age of designer children is just round the corner - don't worry op, soon you'll be able to even specify the color of your child's eyes his/her height, IQ , hair color. . . no more randon toss of the dice , just a toss from your checking account . . .but seeing as $$ is in your profile name, that may not be a problem grin
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by touchmeder: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2009
its the features you like huh why not find,date and marry a Nigerian/or any black guy that is of mixed race. lol
that's a tall order but your kids will end up looking a little like him and if you say ure light skinned and all that should cover up for you dear. Don't go having kids outside wedlock via artificial insermination or otherwise just to produce one biracial kid. Where do u live is it Nigeria? It would be tougher for you back at home oh i hope you know. its hard enough for a lady with a kid to hook up not to talk to someone with a bi racial kid. you know how people think and the nonsense they will keep saying. lipsrsealed
End of the day if you gene strong you will end up having light skinned kids with a black man (hopefully) there is more to life sha, we should be praying for a healthy kids and good life. smiley
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2009
Georgette, I find your post a bit disturbing.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a biracial child, and in this day and age, nothing wrong in having a child out of wedlock.

What's questionable, and disturbing however, are your motives behind your choice / decision. Something obviously attracts you to biracial children, something you can't seem to find in black kids. What are these attributes? This is what you need to ask yourself, and find answers to.

If you can't give yourself an honest answer to this question, then I'm afraid your motives for wanting a biracial child, border on obsessive, and / or selfish. Children are pretty perceptive, from a very early age. Do you honestly think your black children won't sense that you favour your biracial child?

And as for your Nigerian husband - do you think he won't spot your preference too, much as you may try to conceal it, and delude yourself you love all your children equally? Telling your husband the truth - that you slept with a white man, with no love or emotion, simply because you wanted to get pregnant, and carry / give birth to a biracial child??   How do you think he'll react? I can't speak for other Nigerian men, but I for one would be wary about dating a black girl with such a history, not to talk of marrying her! angry

Lastly - what role will your white sperm donor play in the life of his child? Or do you just intend to bed him, get pregnant, then send him on his way? What if he decides he wants to play an active role in his childs life, will you deny him that right? If yes, on what grounds?
 undecided Regardless of the circumstance behind conception, a child deserves the right to know who his / her real father is! Unless the father is a danger to children, how do you intend to keep him away from his child?

If he's allowed an active role in his childs life, how do you think your Nigerian husband will cope? It's one thing to have a child outside wedlock, black, white, or biracial, most Nigerian men may well accept and cope with this. What I doubt they'd accept though, are your calculated means of having a biracial child, at all costs!

You have a hell of a lot to think about, and to be honest, I wouldn't like to be in your shoes, I wouldn't want to be your child, and definitely wouldn't want to be your Nigerian husband!
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by v3: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2009
oyb:

the age of designer children is just round the corner - don't worry op, soon you'll be able to even specify the color of your child's eyes  his/her height, IQ , hair color. . . no more randon toss of the dice , just a toss from your checking account . . .but seeing as $$ is in your profile name, that may not be a problem  grin

I suppose blue-tooth "slap" to you when i read ur post. . .! please modify the crap u posted!! lmyo

@Georgette. . .

My dear, it's ok for u to want to have bi-racial kids. . .na open world we dey so go for what u want. . .no mind em busy bodizz
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@Georgette. . .

My dear, it's ok for u to want to have bi-racial kids. . .na open world we dey so go for what u want. . .no mind em busy bodizz

Nothing wrong with having biracial kids, as long as it's for the right reasons.

Busy bodies? How do you work that out? It's a public forum, and the poster sought opinions!
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by ashe2(f): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2009
sincerely do u want the truth or the lie?
the lie will be this ''oh dear! u are just bin you!'' and there is nothin wrong wit that or wat do u tink?
the truth will be this "oh dear! u are jus bin a slut"! and there are many tins wrong wit that or wat do u tink?
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by ebila(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2009
@Poster,
U r simple unreasonable or better still tired! angry
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by sweetpie23: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2009
@poster very wrong if you don't know very very wrong. how could you think of such thing?
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Kunbee: 1:13am On Jul 08, 2009
O ga ooo aye ma tin le
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by JustGood(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
Igwe, the seeker and martho, b4 you guys crucify me I AM NOT AGAINST BLACK KIDS AND WOULD STILL HAVE SOME BLACK KIDS.
I NEVER SAID I DO NOT WANT BLACK KIDS NEITHER DID I SAY I WOULD DECEIVE PEOPLE IT IS MY HUSBAND. This is just my desire to have at least one. I AM NOT OBSESSIVE ABOUT MIXED KIDS

You are already making plans to have kids for different men and you say you are a normal rational woman. If this is what normal, rational women are like, there is no proper woman in the world again.
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by whiteroses(f): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
Georgette$:

How is it delusional,that this is one of my thoughts doesn't necessarily mean it must be carried out?  some of u r still getting this so wrong, im not looking for beautiful kids, where in my post did i mention beautiful kids, i said a mixed child. a mixed child doesnt only have beauty, other things too so stop putting much attachement to the beauty part
grin grin grin grin grin i never get bored of this post anyway i'm sorry georgina if i touch your nerve o but your post was just very random and the way you try and justify things was genious so i couldn't help but gbeborun. biko pele mabinu ore  smiley
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by itstpia1: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Georgettes:

no hispanic, asian, chinese lol

why no asian lol
Re: Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
I also like mixed child that's why am wishing to have a white girl,but am seriously having crush on one black gal sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Need Help / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ / How To Twerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.