Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mccray Working On Akure Ondo State Unity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mccray Working On Akure Ondo State Unity (386 Views)

Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures / Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos) / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mccray Working On Akure Ondo State Unity by HoneyUpdates(f): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Olawale David Oyinlade popularly known as McCray Has contributed his expertise on how to Make Ondo State where is from a very better place to live especially Akure his home town Olawale David Oyinlade a.k.a McCray have been using article to proof that people from his state [Ondo State] are making positive impact in life of Nigerians. During an email interview McCray was asked series of questions and here are his answers! McCray what’s your mission in Akure and why are you interested in it? McCray said: “Nigeria is my country and Ondo State is my state, to crown it all I was born and brought up In Akure Ondo State Nigeria, actually I want everyone of us to work together in making Our State the best place ever for people to live in, which will surely happen if we co-operate and invest in our home, [Ajo Ko Le Dabi Ile] together we can do it if we don’t forget where we are from. Which strategies are you using in making this dream a reality? McCray said: “Nigerian youth are my target, because we youth are the future of Africa and we must be equipped and prepared for the Mantle of leadership, so youth we need to corporate and make a change in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.” What are the things you have done? “I did an house to house campaign in Akure this very last year [August 23 2015] in Akure Ondo State Capital, and I discovered that the major problem people are facing in Akure is unemployment, so many youth are jobless, nobody to invest, governments job status is not encouraging youth to learn, so during this campaign I discovered that the problem encourage youths to engage themselves in an Unlawful and Ungodly activities in other to make money. After seeing this things as a YOUNG POSITIVE CHANGE MAKER, I promised those I interviewed then that I’ll try my best possible in letting all Ondo State Citizen particularly Akure the State capital indigin to come back home and invest” How Did you want to do it or have you done it? “Well, am on the project, its not easy to make public announcement on radio, Magazines, Televisions etc for me like that due to the resource we are using [I & my Team Members] so I’ll be using music to communicate with them all over the world” All over the world? “Yes”. Why Music? “If you take a look at what’s in vogue right now in nigeria, the whole world at large” music is the easiest way of communicating to people” Why not Social media? “We are also using social media but the reason why we also use music is that not everyone have time to go trough social media, so they may not see what we are passing across” and moreover not everybody can read, so we don’t want it to be kind of sentimental, unlike Music now, anybody can listen to music at anywhere in the taxi, in the bar, on the street, radio, televisions even on phone and computers, and it is also Transferable, those that can not read [illitrate people] can hear and even sing along”

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry And New Boyfriend Orlando Bloom Pictured Kissing At Adele's Concert / Nairaland 2 / Onigbide Blasts Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.