Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigeria Soak In Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Soak In Corruption (517 Views)

"If Buhari Fails In Corruption War, Nigeria Is In Big Trouble" - VP Osinbajo / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Soak In Corruption by Pheals(f): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
There is NOTHING we haven't seen in Nigeria. And there is nothing we have not heard from there too.......That we are still alive in good health is to the glory of God.
We had a first republic finance minster whose cloth was wide enough to sow 5 bed sheets.
One Head of State had once declared we had so much money and we didn't even know what to do with it.
Is it true that Operation Feed the Nation(OFN) farm was hijacked and turned to Obasanjo Farms Nigeria(OFN))?
A second Republic politician once told us to our faces that there is no hunger in the country yet until people start picking food from refuse dump.
One Head of State sold crude oil worth $2b naira and the money disappeared. We didn't hear anything till date.
Many assassinations........Dele Giwa, Ige, Rewane, Kudirat Abiola, This Odili friend from PH, Funsho Williams, Suliyat Adedeji, Professor Peller.......among others. No one knows who killed them officially till today.
A minister once told us that telephone is not for the poor. Nothing happened. Infact he later became senate president for 8years!
A military jet with four engines that took off from Lagos, going to Abuja, crashed within Lagos in Ejigbo, all the young middle level soldiers inside died in the swamp. They said all the engines failed at once.
One man annulled election that was adjudged to be the best. The winner died, his wife died, his business died.....the annuler still dey unkampe.
RECENTLY.......
N4b CASH was found in the house of a civil servant, a former director of pension account, not Maina. This one is a native of Kogi state. N400m was found in the account of a level 7 officer!
A Branch Manager from a commercial bank in Area 3 Abuja disappeared with N10b Aso Savings fund in his bank.
MORE RECENTLY........
$2b Arms fund was shared by politicians.
$1m was found inside a soak away of a retired military man. Shit!
AND NOW......
LOL....ADC of a former president is telling us that heaven will fall if he speaks.......when heaven is already on the floor.
SAY IT.........No be Naija we dey?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Soak In Corruption by dunkem21(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
..No wonder our President calls us *CRIMINALS grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soak In Corruption by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
kiss I FOR NO COMMENT, NA BECAUSE OF YOUR BEAUTY I AM COMMENTING kiss

LOVE(BLESS) ME SISTER(FATHER) FOR I HAVE LOVED(SINNED).
Re: Nigeria Soak In Corruption by Flexherbal(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
I believe that things will get better.
Re: Nigeria Soak In Corruption by delishpot: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na wa. Even prayer no fit help Naija if we no change our attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Our Past, Future & Vision For Edo State. / Wanted’ Tompolo Heads To Appeal Court, Challenges Arrest Warrant / ALL JAMB CENTRES SAFE . BOKO HARAM ATTACK IS A RUMOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.