Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School (3950 Views)

Checkout 40 Nigerians That Own Rolls-Royces / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Didn't Last Over 2 Years....tamedwolf90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by bilms(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Do you know any successful Nigerian that didn't go to school? Name them even if they live in your village or state.
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by INTROVERT(f): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tu face
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by gabinogem(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Igbinedion. The Esama of Bini kingdom
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by christinie(f): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
1. Innocent Chukwuma of the famous Innoson Motors dropped out at JSS3.

2. His equally famous brother Gabros of the defunct Gabros United stopped at primary school.

3. Ifeson (Ifeanyi Okoye).

4. Late Ekene Dili Chukwu of Ekemedilichukwu motors.

5. Izuchukwu motors.

6. Late Ime Umana (Imesco)m

7. Retired General Muhammadu Buhari (PMB).

8. Sir Shina Peters.

9. Chief Razaq Okoya (Eleganza boss).

10. Alhaji Dantata.

11. Orji Uzor Kanu (former governor of abia State whose university degree certificate was annulled because he never attended classes).

12. Soccer stars Kano Nwankwo, JJ Okocha, Obafemi Martins etc.

13. Beyonce (though some claim she's home schooled).

14. Rihannam

15. Jay Z and most Hollywood musicians.

17. Don Jazzy and D'banj.

18. P-Square, Jude Engiees.

19. Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey Noah, Omotola.

20. Tuface.

21. Tuface' wife Annie.

22. Seun of Nairaland.

Etc etc.

6 Likes

Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by cruzita(f): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:

2. His equally famous brother Gabros of the defunct Gabros United stopped at primary school.

5. Izuchukwu motors.

8. Sir Shina Peters.

10. Alhaji Dantata.

11. Orji Uzor Kanu (former governor of abia State whose university degree certificate was annulled because he never attended classes).

14. Rihannam

20. Tuface.

21. Tuface' wife Annie.

22. Seun of Nairaland.

Etc etc.

I concur but I no too sure

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by bilms(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
We asked for people in Nigeria not abroad. Many of those you mentioned went to school.
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by christinie(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Am very sure.

cruzita:
I concur but I no too sure
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
I beg just take only the weed dnt abuse it lol
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:

5. Izuchukwu motors.

8. Sir Shina Peters.

10. Alhaji Dantata.

14. Rihannam

20. Tuface.

21. Tuface' wife Annie.

22. Seun of Nairaland.

Etc etc.

Annie Idibia is a graduate

Psquare & Jude attended uniabuja(all graduates)

Don jazzy finished from Ekpoma university

2face is an ond holder

Dunno about the rest

3 Likes

Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by christinie(f): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Did they finish?

ADENIKETINA2015:

Annie Idibia is a graduate

Psquare & Jude attended uniabuja(all graduates)

Don jazzy finished from Ekpoma university

2face is an ond holder

Dunno about the rest
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:
Did they finish?
Yes they did
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:
Did they finish?

According to them, they did
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Who certificates don help for this countryundecided

I ain't talking about the few that were fortunate to get a job & the other few that are privileged.

Making my assertions based on the employment rate & the living condition of an average Nigerian GRADUATE.

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Land for salelipsrsealed

Booked for FP lobbyiststongue
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by christinie(f): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
I hear you lol.

ADENIKETINA2015:

According to them, they did

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Harrysongz
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:
I hear you lol.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by woodboi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cosmos Maduka... Coscharis! Don't let education to block ur happiness if you know what you want from life, go for it.
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by timmyblast(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Op sef no go school, u said nigerian n I can see rihanna, jay z on the list

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by DeHero1: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Tu face

Him go school nao... but I guess he was shown a RED CARD!
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by ProudOlodo: 12:50am On Feb 14, 2016
christinie:

14. Rihanna

Nigeria?!
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by SAMBARRY: 12:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Seun is a graduate of oau are you mad undecided
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by paulsir: 4:02am On Feb 14, 2016
arisekola alao, adegoke motors, salawa abeni,taiwo hassan.
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by AndroBlaze: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2016
What university did Dangote finish from?
Re: Successful Nigerians That Didn't Go To School by bilms(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Egypt

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Model With The Biggest Bo@bs And Curves Is Making Instagram Go Viral / Roman Goddess Teases Folllowers With Seductive New Photos On Instagram / Hottest Dressed To VMAs? Nicki Minaj Or Cardi B ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.