Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) (40962 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by ceejay4real(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

Person dey find customer, this one is talking of insecurities... Her husband's money can't take care of her needs biko.
Cost of living has gone up and a girl has got to do what has to be done..

U again? If I may ask, are you a prostitute? Ur location says BROTHEL. Hmmmm, na wa o!

Just wondering cos ur posts are always wack!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Misselocon(f): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ehen nau,,,,,,,when a fan posts a silly or abusive comment dey get riled up....her "curves" anyways
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Nienie(f): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chazzyboy:
she beat u
As in hands down..i no fit stand near am
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by tammie24: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
oldtopics:
fat and ugly toolz
see as you be like ashewo for there
mteeeeew!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Chazzyboy: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nienie:

As in hands down..i no fit stand near am
I hear they wear pads to meet up
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Nienie(f): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chazzyboy:
I hear they wear pads to meet up
Stress+extra load
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Chazzyboy: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nienie:
Stress+extra load
is the savior
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Nienie(f): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chazzyboy:
is the savior
I'll just be myself jareh
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Chazzyboy: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nienie:
I'll just be myself jareh
I like the way u are u be perfect bae
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by debh(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
I just hope she knows curve cant keep a home,
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Nienie(f): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chazzyboy:
I like the way u are u be perfect bae
Lol..thanks
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Chazzyboy: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2016
Nienie:
Lol..thanks
happy Val
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Nienie(f): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
happy Val
You too
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Chazzyboy: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Nienie:
You too
be my Val
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Nienie(f): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
be my Val
Uh..no thanks.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by kvngveektour(m): 3:09am On Feb 14, 2016
and after all these, her husband will still get tired of banging her.#LifeIsFunny
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Chazzyboy: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2016
Nienie:
Uh..no thanks.
happy valentine
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by uzor2(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2016
she is not beautiful but has good shape.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

It's very easy. Do you want something like that?
yea right...curious.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Flashh: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
yea right...curious.
Should I create a color for you with same font?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

Should I create a color for you with same font?
yes ..but leave gap so ima see da font you used
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Flashh: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
yes ..but leave gap so ima see da font you used

Just qoute me and copy it.

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

Just qoute me and copy it.

no how did you get da georia(like i see here) font?like wat didchu type
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Flashh: 5:46am On Feb 15, 2016
CaroLyner:
no how did you get da georia(like i see here) font?like wat didchu type

I don't even know what you really want CaroLyner. Lol.

Just tell me how you want it.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

I don't even know what you really want CaroLyner. Lol.

Just tell me how you want it.
you know theres an option you'll choose before the colour appears.just tell me d one it is.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Flashh: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2016
CaroLyner:
you know theres an option you'll choose before the colour appears.just tell me d one it is.

If that's what you mean... Click on the "Change Color" if you want to post a comment, then select the color you want.

I have given you a nice color which isn't on that list, because those colors are not beautiful. If you want to change your color, just tell me, I will create another for you.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Flashh:

If that's what you mean... Click on the "Change Color" if you want to post a comment, then select the color you want.

I have given you a nice color which isn't on that list, because those colors are not beautiful. If you want to change your color, just tell me, I will create another for you.
thats the question.^_^how do you create da colour? since they arent even on NL Colour List...You Get?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by finestpicks(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
thats the question.^_^how do you create da colour? since they arent even on NL Colour List...You Get?

When you select on 'change color' you would notice a code e.g 475000 ,just change it.Those 6 numbers are the html color codes.You'll find one you love maybe
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Flashh: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
CaroLyner:

I am over-stressed today. It's just by changing the font numbers.

Just edit your profile and paste the font in your status box, then type your status text in the middle of [b...] [/b...].

But that font I gave you isn't a number. It's "teal".
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Flashh:

I am over-stressed today. It's just by changing the font numbers.

Just edit your profile and paste the font in your status box, then type your status text in the middle of [b...] [/b...].

But that font I gave you isn't a number. It's "teal".
thankss..day was long too..school hustle continues tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
finestpicks:

When you select on 'change color' you would notice a code e.g 475000 ,just change it.Those 6 numbers are the html color codes.You'll find one you love maybe
thanks much smiley

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) by Flashh: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
CaroLyner:
thankss..day was long too..school hustle continues tomorrow.

Who gave you "Like" for this comment?

Does that mean someone like the scenario between the both of us? Just wondering. lipsrsealed

Sorry dear! You are welcome! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / Uyi Of 3D-Cars Kisses A Giraffe: Alibaba "Disowns" Him (Photos) / Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.