Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses (46286 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by yusaze2007: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Delectable Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has decided to bless her personal assistant with a Toyota Corolla car as she adds another year tomorrow.

Iyabo Ojo announced her purchase for the PA, Gbeminiyi on her Instagram on Saturday February 13th. The assistant couldn’t believe her own eyes and she could be seen wailing on the ground.

She shared photos of the present as well as a video of the moments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBuyybuIY2B/?taken-by=iyaboojofespris

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by yusaze2007: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Omotayor123(f): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Unexpected favor. cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nawa o. Levels don change.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Qualer: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Speechless3:
Nawa o. Levels don change.

i'll get you one as well, just say yes when the proposal comes.. grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Qualer:

i'll get you one as well, just say yes when the proposal comes.. grin grin grin
grin That would be two rides for me this year tongue cheesy

So yes in advance ! wink

11 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Qualer: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Speechless3:
grin That would be two rides for me this year tongue cheesy

So yes in advance ! wink

alrighty then! when was the first ride gotten?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Qualer:

alrighty then! when was the first ride gotten?
Darling it doesn't matter. What matters is your gift for your one and only xxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Qualer: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Speechless3:
Darling it doesn't matter. What matters is your gift for your one and only xxxxxx

with this statement, there's only one question then...
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Qualer:

with this statement, there's only one question then...
hmmmmm embarassed
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by theshaderoom: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by OmoIyaMero: 1:29am On Feb 14, 2016
FP, where r u? Pple are receiving good news, dear lord, pick up this call n answer my call. Emi na fe ra range rover. Congrats to d PA o.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by pretydiva(f): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2016
Pics of her b4/after d collapse,or Idonbilivit dis poo undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by ichommy(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin She's Wow. Wake Up Dear.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by OCTAVO: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by cruzita(f): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2016
who will do same for me

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Tomasboy(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
who will do same for me
Pm me your phone number, your account number, and your address dear. . . wink

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
The gift took her "breath" away.

No pun intended there.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by olamonsor2: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
God do not pass me by. Answer my call.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by kennyman2000(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmmm...
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by praxisnetworks: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Meanwhile aimakhu is busy following men around....
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by ChristineC: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
When God answers your call directly grin

Ride is neat but not brand new tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by alaoeri: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why are the females folks richer than their males counterparts in the movies industry.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by instinctg(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wife: can u do me a favour? Husband: sure, anything for me love Wife: can you kill a lion for me Husband: Are you mad? To kill a lion for you? Request for something else Wife: OK then, can I go through you whatsapp messages? Husband: where is the lion you want me to kill

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by instinctg(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wife: can u do me a favour? Husband: sure, anything for me love Wife: can you kill a lion for me Husband: Are you mad? To kill a lion for you? Request for something else Wife: OK then, can I go through you whatsapp messages? Husband: where is the lion you want me to kill

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Hoii(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Somebody should pls send me a surprise gift too o.
Me sef wan collapse

Waiting...... sad

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by domopps(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Is the PA that poor for her to slum for a car from her boss......!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by Harmored(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
That's pretty good good of her

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by flokii: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
I might just collapse d same way.. when repogirl pecks or hugs me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by abtywo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
God let my timely HELPER locate me.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses by neweraomo: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Were grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade / Speed Darlington Caught Sniffing Female Panties / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.