Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) (35108 Views)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Am back again with my funny weird videos grin
Bet this with me, be prepared to laugh your ass out grin grin grin

He-Goats Tries to Forcefully Rape Another Goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP6mzGkao74

Is this even normal? The owner keeps on trying to defend his goat from s€x starved He-goats

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Follow me on Nairaland for more videos

2 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
mostwanted7 hamored tobenana sinaj have you watched this? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by amiskurie(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Damnnn!

Ghana goats... The thing strong o!
They travelled that far,at the same time endured all the sufferings given to them by that man.

But the last smackdown tho

LIKE- IF YOU THINK THE MAN SHOULD HAVE LET THEM DO TWO TWO ROUNDS TO EASE THEIR KONJI grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by iceberylin(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
normal life for em...
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by jojofelini: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Men. That white goat konji dey another level, in fact na another dimension entirely.

Even after countless body slams, leg locks. Knocks and slaps. The knoji no grew go.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
jojofelini:
Men. That white goat konji dey another level, in fact na another dimension entirely.

Even after countless body slams, leg locks. Knocks and slaps. The knoji no grew go.
Lol you can call it spiritual conji wink

6 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by tomnjerry: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
who saw that choke slam? shocked shocked they must not give an human being that, he/she will first hibernate for about 3minutes..

Hmmmm lalasticlala does this means goats are stronger than humans?

13 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Haha.
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by CaroLyner(f): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
that white one gringrin

5 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Disgusting. Later na wetin one fooolish humanbeing go con dey chuk prick inside angry
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Not funny
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Elhayjay(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Abeg make una dash me like.I just registered as a member now and I make front page.I have been a guest for more than a year now.About the topic,I will simply say Ise eniyan buruku ni Ise eranko buburu.what a wicked world!!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by sambisaman: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
this is some gangster. Gays exist even in the animal kingdom. Some persons are born gay. Garrit?

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by TheDauraMallam: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Get an phone with better camera.

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
MAKE UNA HELP ME BEG BUHARI,THE WAY AWA ECONOMY DEY GO,OLOSHOS GO SOON INFLATE PRICE.

7 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by dozymars(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
moderators in this forum need to be trained
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by steppin: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by ritababe(f): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
why the bros dey protect the goat na abi na im wan gbog am?

11 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
The white one grin

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by twerky(f): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by meshacha1: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Guys please follow this with me!!!!
We have been following this prophecy since last year, and it seems to be true.

The prophet is here!
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League
back to back for the first time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and
Away to Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/
final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter
final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man
utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in
January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January. 7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga. 8.
Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL. 9. Leicester City will
make the Top 4. 10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest
goal scorers in the EPL. 12. Lionel Messi will win the world
best. 13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14. PSG
will win the French League. 15. Suarez will be the Highest
Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16. Benitez will be sacked before the
end of his tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take
charge of Man utd but will not still make top four. 18. Real
Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Afrobasic(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Konji don finish that white one

2 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Richie0974: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
undecided
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Omo see end time goats o!!!
This is why if some1 calls u a goat, better start crying,.. weytin dey do these goats no normal at all o, the thing no be here. The female must be on some weed-emitting heat period.. Can u imagine the konji-induced resilience of those he-goats Nawao!

13 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Mayflowa(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
that white one gringrin

He wouldn't give up even at the point of death staring at him. I hope guys don't get caught in goat-like hormones.

5 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Teespice(f): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
this thread reminds me of how distracted I got watching two goats having sex.

how this goat was chasing the female up and down. Obviously, it was on heat. the way it would mount the female from behind and it's kini will shoot out and the humping begins.

thank my chi that the woman whose shop I went to did not notice as she wasted time looking for my balance.

I am so perverted. smh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by sambisaman: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
jojofelini:

goats are naturally stubborn. You can't stop them when they want something. 'as stubborn as a goat'

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by cuntento(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Dindondin(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinaj:
Lol
just wakaing pass before konji cash me laik that gont
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by tafabaloo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Worldly goat!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.