Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) (35118 Views)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Tpave(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
That white goat na bastard. Na so some men dey behave pooh!!! Even some nairalanders fit behave like that. A beg I no call names ooooohh!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by luciouscookie: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
End time goat.

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
So, if they call a guy a hoorny he-goat, na correct insult they insult am oh shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Ibime(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thats not molestation.

The females is on heat as you can see from the male sniffing her vag. Also she is not resisting. She is broody and fertile. If it was r@pe, she would kick him with her hind legs which she never does. Instead she stops each time to be mounted. That ninja kicking the white goat is a c@ckblocker.

4 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by greggng: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
You don kill me with laughter . Now I ve seen the desperation that makes some men rape women. Only a goat will show this desperation. Kunji be bastard. The owner wicked die. It seems the owner no want bastard goat lol

4 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by DJBIGGY(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Am back again with my funny weird videos grin
Bet this with me, be prepared to laugh your ass out grin grin grin

He-Goats Tries to Forcefully Rape Another Goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP6mzGkao74

Is this even normal? The owner keeps on trying to defend his goat from s€x starved He-goats

Baaaahahaha konji na bastard... the female goat will be like 'guy allow me enjoy this party na'

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by nasha1(f): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
men if anyone call you a he-goat, this is what you really are. grin

4 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by sinaj(f): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dindondin:
just wakaing pass before konji cash me laik that gont
bros shiift jare coz I no undastnd u

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by blaise00700(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Valentine eve grin
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by chichriso: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Konji is really bastard

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
gaddamn, talk about STUBBORN GOAT!
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by amiskurie(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Teespice:
this thread reminds me of how distracted I got watching two goats having sex.

how this goat was chasing the female up and down. Obviously, it was on heat. the way it would mount the female from behind and it's kini will shoot out and the humping begins.

thank my chi that the woman whose shop I went to did not notice as she wasted time looking for my balance.

I am so perverted. smh.

U go like sx o
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by MrPresident1: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
That shegoat is giving off an overdose of pheromones, and the he-goats are perceiving it and just going crazy

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by greatbrian(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oboy that white goat is really sex starved o. U can't trust it with an unclad yearr old baby girl

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Harmored(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
That she-goat be like nickyminaj to them grin

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by mascot87(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
timidapsin:

Is this even normal? The owner keeps on trying to defend his goat from s€x starved He-goats

Bros abeg which type of drug una dey inject this animals? Tell me pls
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by cordss(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Teespice:
this thread reminds me of how distracted I got watching two goats having sex.

how this goat was chasing the female up and down. Obviously, it was on heat. the way it would mount the female from behind and it's kini will shoot out and the humping begins.

thank my chi that the woman whose shop I went to did not notice as she wasted time looking for my balance.

I am so perverted. smh.

its allowed

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
The man was cruel to the white goat

3 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by esosuo: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Konji is a really bad tin looks like dos he goats ready to die for the matter oh ,dats wat u get wen na only one female goat when dey come out once a month dey the area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
That's how I be like whenever I smell pvssi shocked

2 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by Dindondin(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinaj:
bros shiift jare coz I no undastnd u
read mai post again
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by pansophist(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
end time goats grin
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by israel2563(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin hahaha.......konji na bastard
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by fortunechy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
end time goat
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by ifoundmyperfect: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na wa o... when someone insults another as being stubborn as a goat, dis is a typical illustration...

Be like say the mumu goat sef na homo. It appeared offender wen the seeking stopped by stopping forcefully along the way... undecided
#EndtimeGoats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by AgentOfAllah: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm not sure what I should find funny about the video: The bit where the goats are acting on natural instinct or the animal cruelty bit...

2 Likes

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
timidapsin:

Obviously, the goat is drugged
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
I'm not sure what I should find funny about the video: The bit where the goats are acting on natural instinct or the animal cruelty bit...

Drugged!
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
israel2563:
grin grin hahaha.......konji na bastard

Don't be du...mb
Drugged!
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by akike: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
esosuo:
Konji is a really bad tin looks like dos he goats ready to die for the matter oh ,dats wat u get wen na only one female goat when dey come out once a month dey the area.

St upid excuse

The goat has been drugged

1 Like

Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by saasala(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
meshacha1:
Guys please follow this with me!!!!
We have been following this prophecy since last year, and it seems to be true.

The prophet is here!
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League
back to back for the first time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and
Away to Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/
final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter
final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man
utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in
January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January. 7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga. 8.
Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL. 9. Leicester City will
make the Top 4. 10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest
goal scorers in the EPL. 12. Lionel Messi will win the world
best. 13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14. PSG
will win the French League. 15. Suarez will be the Highest
Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16. Benitez will be sacked before the
end of his tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take
charge of Man utd but will not still make top four. 18. Real
Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.

Wake up from your dream
Re: He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) by esosuo: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
akike:

St upid excuse

The goat has been drugged
Na u drug am ,why u think say dem dey call am he goat? ,do u know wat it Implies to call a human he-goat ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.