Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company (53575 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by openmine(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
tunisbaba:
It is a good thing to buy made in Nigeria things and i love what this man is doing but my concern is that, are Innoson Vehicles fabricated and assembled in Nigeria or the parts are shipped and assembled in the country. If the vehicles are not fabricated in Nigeria by Nigerian engineers, then there is nothing worth celebrating about Innoson Vehicle
but Dats d very reason why he is patronizing innoson vehicles...
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by cbrass(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
i dey o,na lalasticlala hide me for their yeye nairaland guest house(prison)

Lol...wetin you do am,was he trying to toast you ni and you no gree cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by tottinova: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
TnDrive:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKSolaKuti/status/698306796746895360/photo/1

For the first time in my life, I commend the old man
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by paschu: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
flokii:

whoever you're okay to see me as.. so far you're satisfied

buh m telling you categorically that yorubas won't give him a single vote out of millions..

his numerous twitter fan like ursef can do d voting... his case will only be like that of the f00l on Maupe's politics talk on Channels shouting General Buhari here & there

just watch

Your face will be cast down in shame when you re-read this your comment on the D day. Mark my word.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Donbrig: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Very nice move Senator. Ben Bruce is really making common sense that doesn't seem to be common in Nigeria. I would advise Ben Bruce to decamp to APC and fly the APC presidential candidate flag in 2019. Because I don't see PDP ruling Nigeria again in our generation, even if they resurrect the likes of Awolowo, Azikiwe, or Tafa Balewa from their graves to fly their PDP Presidential flag.

God bless Nigeria, we will definitely get there. Just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by ifoundmyperfect: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:
There he goes again! The twitter Senator! angry

He never makes his common sense on the floor of the Senate, but disturbs our peace here on twitter. Little wonder someone said he looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro. grin

Take (hands over warri weed) smoke this and chill.

Wetin u know say dey happen for senate floor? angry
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
shameseun:

It is called market penetration strategy.
penetration? shocked shocked shocked omo dem go need vaseline o grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by cbrass(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
paschu:

Anf you are speaking as who? The cheif youruba spokesman abi?

Flokii speaks the common truth, he doesn't have to be the Westerners spoke man
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Wazhay: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good but I hope all this #commonsense isn't all about 2019.another Ben B 4 governor Bayelsa..just saying
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by openmine(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
If they don't patronize made in Nigeria goods,we will complain.... if dey do,we will still complain and add more insults...Dats life 4 u...u can never satisfy any one no matter how much u try to please dem....oga Bruce carry go...#commonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:

He never makes his common sense on the floor of the Senate, but disturbs our peace here on twitter. Little wonder someone said he looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro. grin
You fall my hands big time.... Sure looking gal like you...y are you reasoning like a rebranded chibok girl?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by flokii: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sydney22:
just because he bought innoson motor ? Why this hate naa?

lemme clarify some things here..

apart from tribal ish and stuffs like that, you dnt just do something for doing sakes

you have to run integrity tests... like develop models & prototypes.. you have to make sure everything is in place & intact..

we're talking of human lives here... and last time I checked, we Africans don't value or read meaning to such... it has always been about 'money & business'..

those who can take d risks should go ahead... afterall no one is stopping them

buh as for me & my household..bro I'm sorry it's a NO... na one life I get.. m not mario

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
cbrass:

Lol...wetin you do am,was he trying to toast you ni and you no gree cheesy
i dont know for the guy o,he too dey ban me for nairaland. Before before now monthly?but now na daily i dey chop ban like shawarma
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Kingspin(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:

because he didn't buy it from you. I wonder when Nigeria will begin the 'change'. The man is only encouraging us to buy made in Nigerian goods what offense has he committed? Ohh Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by openmine(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

You fall my hands big time.... Sure looking gal like you...y are you reasoning like a rebranded chibok girl?
Hahahahahahahahaha.. grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by VellyG(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
I find it difficult to understand why some peeps are throwing tantrums on Ben Bruce for purchasing a made in Nigerian SUV but still some of u will go out there to buy some useless Chinese cars like geely, worst is tata by india. Pls let's embrace our own and help strenghten our currency. Its for the good of our economy.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
tunisbaba:
It is a good thing to buy made in Nigeria things and i love what this man is doing but my concern is that, are Innoson Vehicles fabricated and assembled in Nigeria or the parts are shipped and assembled in the country. If the vehicles are not fabricated in Nigeria by Nigerian engineers, then there is nothing worth celebrating about Innoson Vehicle
'Manufacture' and 'assemble' mean the exact same thing in the auto and aeronautical world.

Innoson vehicles are technically "made in Nigeria" products; just as the Boeing 787 Dreamliner is an American aircraft despite the fact that more than 50% of its component parts were sourced outside the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Keystonn:
Still waiting for the first Yoruba man that will patronize innosonmotors

But tribalism wouldn't let them
ode
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by obinoral1179(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Keystonn:
Still waiting for the first Yoruba man that will patronize innosonmotors

But tribalism wouldn't let them
you are the bigot here. so if any Yoruba man purchase a car with innoson, they should come on Twitter and announce it. many goods comes from the east to west and all goods are all sold, does it mean the Yoruba are tribalist?

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Gkemz: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Patriotic Nigerian indeed.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by justmenoni: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
U need to check his videos to know if he's making point's in the senate or not..one thing about naija is hearsay... We have been so brainwashed to blv everything by propaganda..

How are u sure he's not contributing at the senate..one point I learnt from him is dat u don't borrow 1 naira to solve a problem of 10naira when u know there aint any other avenue for u to generate more money to complete the solution or generate back to borrow the 1 naira..Instead borrow 12 naira then solve the problem of 10 naira and then u have 2 naira left then start paying back the debt of 12 naira...isnt this common sense...u should stop been bias and shun partisan politics cos it affects the masses..how are u sure that right now saraki is not dining together with baba jagaban while they have senator common sense,Dino and akpabio in presence..

It doesn't matter if he's from pdp or apc bit the point is he's buying a car from innoson...let every senator's start doing that(infact let it be a Law that all govt bodies should only patronise local goods...

This will provide avenue for local competition ane b4 we know it we are all going to shut importation... Alot of us prefer uncle bens, gino and other patronize rice to ofada rice..whereas our ofada rice is far better than the so called rice....

Alot of us are speaking britiko accent even though we haven't been to mm2 talkless of the mm int airport...I have seen alot of Nigerians depending much on imported goods cos according to them it's imported(yh right! Even if it's the poor produced from China,India et.al)

Evathyst:

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
blinkmoneyo:
na Wa o. everybody that buys is a news. imagining if Benz start releasing names of people that buy Benz.

Unfortunately Benz is not made in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Kingspin(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tinydick:
Must he post it
Did he post it to your wall?
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by flokii: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
paschu:

Your face will be cast down in shame when you re-read this your comment on the D day. Mark my word.

Okay..

probable when he's 80 or 90yrs old... cos power has gone back to d north

and m 99.988% sure that one 'twitter orubebe' can't win primaries talkless of Presidential

till then sha... cheers
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm beginning to love this man! Thumbs up Sir!!
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by doskie(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Is it just me or

Ben Bruce is slowly working his way to the presidency he didn't get all those times he tried.
this is Nigeria. not America. he cant get there.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by dlox147(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbolaParasite:

I won't patronize not because i am a tribalist but simply for quality issues. If i want a mitsubishi, i will buy from mitsubishi and not the assembled one from innoson. If innoson makes their own unique engine/car, then i may consider them after they have established a track record. When it comes to the money that i worked so freekn hard to earn, i make logical buying decisions and not sentimental ones
you made sense but truth be told every business starts from somewhere. If we don't patronize him, how then do you expect his company to build the required funds to take him to that level you desire? The point about patronizing made in Niegria is so we can grow into world class brands! If we all stuck to Gucci suits, yummy casual would still be a dream.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Electronzeez(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Let him communicate with us on nairaland too, no more twitter , untill then I will believe in his use Nigeria product envagelism .

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by anonimi: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:

Are you speaking out of:

- Hatred
- Ignorance

Abeg choose the one that best applies to this zombie reasoning.
Thanks.

Sammyashol:
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed yesterday openly disowned the N398 million being part of the budget estimates by his ministry meant for the purchase of computers.
A member of the committee, Senator Ben Murray Bruce had also expressed misgivings about the fact that little or no attention was paid to the core functions of the ministry and parastatals under it at a crucial time when Nigeria was at war in the North East.

“I want to ask passionately that they (Ministry/ parastatals) re-submit their budget, taking care of the North East.

because people are dying. This is not the question of spending more recklessly, I appeal that the budget be resubmitted, taking care of their needs in the North East; it is very important”, Bruce said.

Recalling that during the Civil War, radio was a very effective way of communicating with the public, the Senator added that this should also be employed in the war in the North East.

He said. “It would have made more sense for the information budget of the Army to be given to the Ministry of Information to equip these stations manned by NTA and FRCN used by the military as a source of communication.

“For instance, if there is going to be an air raid in a particular area, we can warn the citizens to stay off that particular area. The media can be used like when Buhari did in 1983 for War against Indiscipline, War Against Corruption, so National Orientation should use the medium that we have.

“NTA is a phenomenal network, it has more assets than any station in the whole of Africa today, NTA must be worth 400 million dollars in the open market today.”

Bruce noted that Nigeria is in a state of war as such it was important that national orientation should be in the fore front, followed by NTA and FRCN to be led by the Minister working with the military to guarantee that innocent lives are not lost.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/500128/lai-mohammed-disowns-ministrys-n398m-votes-computers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Melkizedek(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
openmine:
If they don't patronize made in Nigeria goods,we will complain.... if dey do,we will still complain and add more insults...Dats life 4 u...u can never satisfy any one no matter how much u try to please dem....oga Bruce carry go...#commonsense
That is the 'Israelites in the wilderness' mentality I've been talking about concerning the mindset of an average Nigerian! I believe in doing good deeds on a low key..but governance is a different thing altogether. Governance is by example. I support senator Bruce's gesture not because the common man can afford it,but so that his colleagues who are senators and governors and ministers will have a rethink and repentance of their ways and emulate him on patronising Nigerian products.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Scholes007(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
tunisbaba:
how many times we will tell you guys that 70% of the work is done in nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by unikprince(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Balkan:
I know the tribe that will never buy this fine cars because of bad belle. grin grin grin
Yellow bar I guess. grin
Balkan:
I know the tribe that will never buy this fine cars because of bad belle. grin grin grin
Yellow bar I guess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.