Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company (53619 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by fortunechy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
so wetin concern us diamchteeww!!!!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by EDhims(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
I am beginning to suspect Ben Bruce for his tactical approach to national issues and the likes of others.....

#i must get popular by force attitude
And I won't be surprise to hear he is picking presidential ticket in 2019.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Scholes007(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
thundafire:
dy truth is dat dy car dnt have good spacing insyd too tight nd
how you carry know?
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by specco(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
We dont value what we have. But of recent some agencies are beginning to see the light. According to a source, Innoson company has been sustaining the NAF fighter jets with needed spare parts in their fight against the insurgents.
If the govt gives this company the needed support in terms of patronage in a very short time Africa and indeed the world would feel the impact.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by fortunechy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Keystonn:
Still waiting for the first Yoruba man that will patronize innosonmotors

But tribalism wouldn't let them
their second name is tribalisman
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Brightology2(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Is don jazzy again
brandnew3:
Please do that generously. Love is a beautiful thing. cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by plaetton: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:
There he goes again! The twitter Senator! angry

He never makes his common sense on the floor of the Senate, but disturbs our peace here on twitter. Little wonder someone said he looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro. grin

Wrong m'am.

He does make his common sense suggestions in the Senate.
You just haven't been paying enough attention.

Is twitter your private space for vainglorious pursuits or a medium of expression for all ?

We should be grateful that we finally have cadre of elite that has a grassroots orientation, that sees himself as one us and converses on social media freely with the people he serves.

This is unprecedented in Nigerian History.

I can understand why people like you find it strange and uncomfortable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by gentle007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:

He never makes his common sense on the floor of the Senate, but disturbs our peace here on twitter. Little wonder someone said he looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro. grin
when was the last time you watched house proceedings?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by cbrass(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
i dont know for the guy o,he too dey ban me for nairaland. Before before now monthly?but now na daily i dey chop ban like shawarma

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by anonimi: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
EDhims:
I am beginning to suspect Ben Bruce for his tactical approach to national issues and the likes of others.....

#i must get popular by force attitude
And I won't be surprise to hear he is picking presidential ticket in 2019.

Oga, please tell us how he is STOPPING other senators from doing the GOOD things that he has been doing
Thanks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by ipledge10(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Keystonn:
Still waiting for the first Yoruba man that will patronize innosonmotors

But tribalism wouldn't let them
how are you so sure that no Yoruba have bought the car...chai Nairaland keep separating tribes

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by thefakestan: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
kITATITA:
Two wheel vehicle with manual transmission is not a fantastic car. Innoson needs to improve
God bless you only person that noticed that.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Melkizedek(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
specco:
We dont value what we have. But of recent some agencies are beginning to see the light. According to a source, Innoson company has been sustaining the NAF fighter jets with needed spare parts in their fight against the insurgents.
If the govt gives this company the needed support in terms of patronage in a very short time Africa and indeed the world would feel the impact.
Well said! The irony of it though is that the government will drag it's foot in doing so and even if they do,the people who it is for their own good will castigate and try to malign the brand (as is evident on this forum)..and tomorrow they will start wailing and gnashing their teeth at how things don't work in Nigeria. Not my business though cuz as long as the Lord lives, I and my household will never lack.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

That's the plan.

Look closer. What do you think he's doing?
Putting his money where his mouth is. grin Let our senators and HoR people vex buy one each.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Sajio(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
opyzy:
nice one, but must he announce everything on twitter? undecided
... plz try and understand what this man is trying to do.. he's advertising Innoson motors and I think it's a good idea, I commend him. we should start patronizing Naija made things. America was not build in one day..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by openmine(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Melkizedek:

That is the 'Israelites in the wilderness' mentality I've been talking about concerning the mindset of an average Nigerian! I believe in doing good deeds on a low key..but governance is a different thing altogether. Governance is by example. I support senator Bruce's gesture not because the common man can afford it,but so that his colleagues who are senators and governors and ministers will have a rethink and repentance of their ways and emulate him on patronising Nigerian products.
True!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by akigbemaru: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
D
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by krixtopee: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
CACAWA:
Okay

Largely among thousand Nigerians that Loves and follow what u r doing. carry on
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by SpenzaZoom(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Am i the only one that thinks Ben Bruce #Commonsense campaign is a good thing

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Masterclass32: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Now this is a sophisticated move by Mr Bruce.
Good one, sir. Encourage your fellow senators to patronize the company too.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by texazzpete(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Balkan:
I know the tribe that will never buy this fine cars because of bad belle. grin grin grin

Even your tribe with 'good belle', how many of them are using innoson cars as their personal vehicles?

All the #innoson hashtags on Twitter and nearly zero pictures of any actual owners.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Liljeez(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Balkan:
I know the tribe that will never buy this fine cars because of bad belle. grin grin grin
U must b ibo
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by YourMrBoo: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:

Don't be foolish and ignorant at the same time.
This is Ben Bruce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmN0QLVDK0

Cure your lunacy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by AyakaDunukofia: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ben has always been a pace setter.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
opyzy:
nice one, but must he announce everything on twitter? undecided
he is announcing it on twitter to encourage you to buy if you have the money to straighen the naira against the dollar nd to boost the economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tinydick:
Must he post it
It is what we call hyping......
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
anonimi:

Oga, please tell us how he is STOPPING other senators from doing the GOOD things that he has been doing
Thanks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487
Abeg help me tell am.... We need more of Ben bruce type abeg.... Just Imagine if an influencer like olamide or wizkid patronizes a particular Nigerian product and makes a hell of noise about it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by AyakaDunukofia: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
tunisbaba:
It is a good thing to buy made in Nigeria things and i love what this man is doing but my concern is that, are Innoson Vehicles fabricated and assembled in Nigeria or the parts are shipped and assembled in the country. If the vehicles are not fabricated in Nigeria by Nigerian engineers, then there is nothing worth celebrating about Innoson Vehicle
The majority have reasoned past this level

No room for subtle malice

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by HARDDON: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ben....Itz got OFF not got OF...... in trying to make common sense, use the right " Englishes Puleez " cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.