Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company (53620 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Favben(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tinydick:
Must he post it
Yes I think he must... in fact every Nigerian that does should share. We have to promote and critic it positively.

Another Nigerian could come up with a Nigerian made engine, only if this trend is encouraged.

Buy Local, Grow the Naira.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by asorocker: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
isblog:

I think he still makes common sense anyhow u look at it. How many of the issues raised on the floor of the Senate house have been addressed? He takes to his twitter handle and a lot happens... Aba made goods are now trending, people now look inwards for solutions to our ailing economy and country.. I seriously don't think he reasons like obanikoro.. Truth be told, he (Ben Bruce) has made a lot of sense in recent weeks..

Ben Bruce is about the only reasonable senator in the national assembly, he joined politics out of self conviction to serve unlike the numerous senators who are filling up quota requirements of their states. He emerged from a back ground of an accomplished business man unlike some senators who are their on the grace of a god father who expects returns.
Ben Bruce type has finally proven to some weaklings that bayelsa has brains and intelligence and not drunk fishermen as was sold to the public by some desperate political parties.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by asorocker: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Welldone sir,keep it up sir,last time you gave out some portions in all silverbird buildings and outlets to showcase all made in Aba goods at free costs,that alone is real patriotism at its peak,,bless you Sir

This man has done for the present generation of igbos and niger deltans what even some of our governors and ministers have not been able to do.
God bless Ben Bruce.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Rector249(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nice step by BMB. Blowing of ones trumpet is allowed in politics cos it will makes many to hear about it. #amanigeria
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by slap1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:
There he goes again! The twitter Senator! angry

He never makes his common sense on the floor of the Senate, but disturbs our peace here on twitter. Little wonder someone said he looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro. grin

Bandwagon comment. I am very sure you don't watch Senate sittings.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by plaetton: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
teevodaprinz:

You have a point though... Likewise the other person too. But Nigeria politics is beyond what can be hit on a spot... It's dynamic... Come to think of it, before now how many nigerian made produce does he have? I think all this he's putting up now is just a kind of hypocrisy act... Moreover, as a leader he shouldn't be hypocrite ... If what he's doing worth showing off then the media will notice him... He might just be playing on Nigerian's intelligence to brainwash the youth of which seems working out... First was his aba trip, now showing us innosson product and how sure he will make it the first among his other vehicles? I'm not saying he's fooling or not fooling Nigerians but please it's too early to start seeing him as a saint... We are the youth and we should be dynamic in our thinking... Like if you agree with this... Please no tribal response... Thank you... Proudly Nigerian

I hear you.
But sainthood is not a requirement for common sense.

Nigeria's myriad of problems can be tackled one by one with the application of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Abukc(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeria politician strategy in order to convince us,can he use nigeria hospital if he sick? Never na india or dubia straight. Abeg tallk anoda tin
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by normrebel(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:

He never makes his common sense on the floor of the Senate, but disturbs our peace here on twitter. Little wonder someone said he looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro. grin
Nice boobs
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by hadura29(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evathyst:

No mind the man, I wonder where he was during the time of Jonathan. Show off
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by dlox147(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbolaParasite:

When he finally becomes a mercedes or an audi type company, will he remeber me? Will they dash me free cars because i helped build up the company? You are barking on the wrong tree. The government has the sole responsibility of making it conducive for innoson to compete. Let the government use only innoson cars and he can build up from there. This is a private company and not a charity. If i can get value for my money, why not? On the contrary, i won't donate to charity to enrich an already rich person due to sentiments.

By the way, i manufacture cellphones too (actually assemble them). Will your drop your apple, samsung, htc etc to patronize me simply because i am Nigerian? Knowing fair well that my product is just a mere copycat of lower quality?

Sentinents will get you no where. Let innoson come out and put a 100,000 mile warranty or 5 year warranty on their product. Watch and see how people will rush them.

everything we do in life, is sentimental, like it or leave it. But your choice your decision. Patronizing locally made products may not necessarily be for your direct use. I bought the slok phones manufactured by Uzor kalu's for my gateman and farm hand, that's another way of patronizing local products. And yes I will buy your phone if I can.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Tpeters(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
If no b say I like ur dentition, e get wetin i for talk.... But all d same see seunaj response sha
Evathyst:

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by dustydee: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
TnDrive:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKSolaKuti/status/698306796746895360/photo/1
Why is this news? Until recently, Nigerian government and so state governments have been buying Peugeot cars for official use.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Zitech(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Is it just me or

Ben Bruce is slowly working his way to the presidency he didn't get all those times he tried.

He won't be even if he's qualified. He has daul citizenship
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Dedetwo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
This man demonstrates behavioral class with his index finger that most dumbass jackasses from certain regions of the zoo called Nigeria cannot even dream about.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by ayindejimmy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
TnDrive:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKSolaKuti/status/698306796746895360/photo/1

Do you know how many people buy Inosson cars in Nigeria? I've seen lots of it on Lagos roads.
By posting this picture, what's he trying to achieve?
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by electrokcoi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Balkan:
I know the tribe that will never buy this fine cars because of bad belle. grin grin grin
the fraudstars
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by lohresloco: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
when you have a complete bouffon for a sitting president, why won't he shine, when clearly your present president lacks common sense.
IamMissMarvel:
Is it just me or

Ben Bruce is slowly working his way to the presidency he didn't get all those times he tried.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by sellYourCar: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Wow.......Innoson on Mitsubishi engine. cool cool
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Chinom(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
That Innoson SUV makes sense. There is absolutely nothing wrong with driving it as a personal car.

BEN BRUCE FOR PRESIDENT. Our very own Obama. Nigeria MUST move forward.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by IGBOPRINCE: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Balkan:
I know the tribe that will never buy this fine cars because of bad belle. grin grin grin
you re making a common sense, I know too grin

Tribalistically number one grin
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
za
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by chinuz(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2016
Just here reading the bitter comments of fustrated Nigerians..just hating on him..Even tho am a big fan of modesty I don't any body here who wouldn't rent the biggest billboards or book a space in Cnn if capable just to promote his/her products.... Even if its for political agenda its sometin positive and I see him promoting common sense..
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by chinuz(m): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2016
Gbyte:

YES, to encourage people like you to patronize Naija made. And he knows very well that you people would ask if he has purchased any for himself
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by samuelchimmy(m): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2016
What wil hapen al other politicians behave like this?
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Tinydick:
Must he post it
yes cuz he has bin promoting made in naija products since d beginning of dis month... Is der anytin wrong in dat??
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by mikolo80: 3:03am On Feb 14, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Is it just me or

he thinks he is. bet e go tey bfor bayElsa man reach dia again.would rather see him plant palm oil or arrange fishing trawlers for his ppl
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by theshaderoom: 3:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Balkan:

Lol... troublemaker, you go like quarrel pass fight grin
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 14, 2016
tuffpivot:
yes cuz he has bin promoting made in naija products since d beginning of dis month... Is der anytin wrong in dat??

No sir
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by shurlermoz(m): 5:34am On Feb 14, 2016
Keystonn:
Still waiting for the first Yoruba man that will patronize innosonmotors

But tribalism wouldn't let them
So you don go the company dem come tell you say Yoruba man never buy from them before?!
You are a tribal bigot, the earlier you check that the better.
Re: Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company by charmingeyes(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2016
Evathyst:

How can you say so when you don't witness NAS plenary. He has sponsored 5 bills so far. What about your own Senator?

Haters are liable to die poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.