Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? (708 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Should I Sponsor Her Education? / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Am a muslim by faith,and am middle aged. Before i married my wife, i have been nurturing a 14yr old girl,but i could not marry her because she was underage and naive. I later got married, but i didnt leave my little love. I took sole responsibility of her education and everything because the parents are not buoyant. Presently she is 19 and in 200 level. Am married with 2 kids. The problem is that, recently she started a relationship with a guy which is terribly affecting her study. I was jealous, and i told her. She called my bluff, so i moved on.few days to end of registration in school the parents called me,that she hasnt gone to school because of money. In order for her not to carry the whole semester, i quickly rushed to do the neccessity. Now i have decided to leave her for good, but i dont want her education to stop. This year alone i have spent close to 70k on her and am still counting.
I have not had carnal knowledge of her.
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Elosky20: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
remato:
Am a muslim by faith,and am middle aged. Before i married my wife, i have been nurturing a 14yr old girl,but i could not marry her because she was underage and naive. I later got married, but i didnt leave my little love. I took sole responsibility of her education and everything because the parents are not buoyant. Presently she is 19 and in 200 level. Am married with 2 kids. The problem is that, recently she started a relationship with a guy which is terribly affecting her study. I was jealous, and i told her. She called my bluff, so i moved on.few days to end of registration in school the parents called me,that she hasnt gone to school because of money. In order for her not to carry the whole semester, i quickly rushed to do the neccessity. Now i have decided to leave her for good, but i dont want her education to stop. This year alone i have spent close to 70k on her and am still counting.
I have not had carnal knowledge of her.
what do you mean by the bolded. if u show love to people dont expect it back, or u will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oga so far the expenses no affect ur own family, u shd just finish what u started. Her telling u abt d reltnshp that's claiming her attention to studies is bcus she's immature, if she was grown up, she would know such a thing is supposed to be known to herself especially bcus u're not her father but as a lover although she didn't understand then at 14.

Ur action to make her sit up and ensure her studies isn't affected is good but u need to check it..hope ur jealousy isn't going to far over this girl? Remember u're married.

However ur gesture for charity is commendable especially bcus her parents know of it. She may not even understand d help u're giving her for now but if her parents are good enough, its their duty to make them know her life was built on grace.

Even if both d girl and her parents don't appreciate you, u have just opened a way for greatness for ur children and God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Seriously, you really need to define your real motive for sponsoring this girl.

If it is service to humanity, you don't have to be jealous over her relationship affairs and not even good to come here and be saying you've never had canal knowledge of her? For what!

You are married with kids sir. Continue sponsoring this girl if you have the power and not aiming to get anything like ...... In return and if otherwise, back off and God will take control.
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by missKiffy(f): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oga face your wife and marriage and leave the girl alone, Muslims should stop hiding under the claim that they can marry 4 wives to cheat
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
This double life cost you money and heartache like this anyway it's good you are saving smallie from poverty me sef thank you for her.
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Smellymouth: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
She sees u as her big uncle..
No punna for u undecided help her if u want to and dint expect any thing in return
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by AfroKnight: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Even her parents? Wow. What shameless parents!

Oga, you better face your family and stop wasting money on opportunists.
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by fatheritunu: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jeolosy jeolosy, solo makinde abosi
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Richardonald(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
See mumu wey just come nairaland dey talk rubbish.. U are sponsoring a girl and u are married, with ur ideology u thinking she will marry u, why are some men so dumb see u are a disgraced to man.. And i know u wil have brothers at home that u dont even bother to train them in skul, but a woman who u are not sure she will be ur wife, i have seen this several places of men training a girl from nowhere, not from their family all in the name of wifey... I wonder when men go get sense.. I stil dey wait whether na 21st or 31st century
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yes do dat as if she were ur own child
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
I have not had carnal knowledge of her...oh is because of sex thar you are angry at her..I know if she allowed you to have sex with her you won't be complaining
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by NemzySeries(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
u carelessly got ursef into dis 4getting dat d world is not enuf & dat sumday d gal wud grow to av a mind of her own.........wit much bitterness frm ma heart i'll simply say baba, kip footing d bills till she finish God help u make she kon get xtra year join
Re: Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Richardonald:
See mumu wey just come nairaland dey talk rubbish.. U are sponsoring a girl and u are married, with ur ideology u thinking she will marry u, why are some men so dumb see u are a disgraced to man.. And i know u wil have brothers at home that u dont even bother to train them in skul, but a woman who u are not sure she will be ur wife, i have seen this several places of men training a girl from nowhere, not from their family all in the name of wifey... I wonder when men go get sense.. I stil dey wait whether na 21st or 31st century
p . Great talk!

(1) (Reply)

. / Question Of The Day / I Am New Here Guys, Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.