Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (44368 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by firstking01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lemmi get this straight...is she the one that will determine where i will take her to, na she go foot the billundecided...mbok, daka kusun na mfrougrin

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by danbrowndmf(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
misspicy:
Only broke boys find it difficult to give their lady a treat.....I see nothing wrong on wanting to have a good time with your loved one in such luxurious venues mentioned,how else should one have such wonderful experience? undecided
and what if as a rich girlfriend you take your broke boyfriend to that luxurious venue to chill..will you die? How do u girls want gender equality with all this attitude of he must take me out ****tongue out****

3 Likes

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by missingrib(f): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
mhiz:
Abegi jare val ni val ko, ion believe that shi.t, its become sooo commercialized. If I luv sum1, i won't wait for one special day of d year to show him that i love him. How does going out and spending money show love?, if u say you want to show ur man dat u love him then stay at home with him and have fun..
ur head dey there...

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Countrygirl(f): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Val is overhyped...... It's not only on feb 14th dat u show luv 2a loved one.It can be shown everyother day.
Abeg,those of u celebrating should come & share ur experiences here 2morow.....i luv reading comments.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
wristbangle:
Ladies express magnificent joy during valentine period but it's a different case for guys, most especially the financially handicap ones who are always tensed up during this period of over-hyped valentine that many ladies use to coerce guys into debt

However it's an eyesore and pure form of greed for a lady who offer more than a pair of boxer or kitty-cat but will be expecting exorbitant gifts and materials for a mere valentine's celebration. Let's discuss the places materialistic ladies choose for valentine that scare guys away

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away

1. Five Star Hotel

Honestly speaking, ladies need to stop mounting unnecessary pressure on guys for ordinary valentine. Considering the economic hardship, it's barbaric to choose the likes of sheraton and intercontinental hotels for a date when you can actually have a romantic rendezvous in a not so expensive hote. It's not as if such extravagant date will automatically convince them to marry the guy, so what's the point spending lavishly?

2. Expensive Restaurant

I shake my head when I see ladies discussing and contemplating on who will be their scapegoat on valentine's day. They know exotic restaurants that prepares the best chicken/chips, sharwama, pizza and pastries but for them to prepare common eba or indomie, it will take T.B Joshua to lay his hands on them.

3. Yatch

Some ladies are so fun of putting guys in a tight corner whenever they ask them out. During valentine's period, they will dance to the music of guys they don't even love just for stomach infrastructure. As funny as it may sound, some of them will place a due on suicidal mission to rent a yatch in order for them to have fun-filled valentine

4. Entertainment Show

It's a huge blow on materialistic ladies who cannot afford to buy ordinary coke, pure water and gala for themselves but are so quick to close-mark a maga that will take them to comedy and musical shows. They are so easy to spot in these shows. You will see them dancing as if they just made heaven if it's Saheed Osupa that is performing.

5. Parks and Ranch

The primary aim of gold digging ladies is to coerce guys to spend lavishly on them and this is aimed at having a remarkable day. However, they suggest that a guy should book Obudu Ranch and other exotic parks for them. If the guy dares suggest his room for a romantic date, they will tag him a broke, stingy and perverted dude. I am sure that Prof Tosyne2much, Naijaboiy, Ronald4lif, Sonofananimal and others can bear me witness to this claim.

6. Luxurious Cities

I keep wondering why some ladies like pressurising their boyfriends to have a romantic date at exotic places such as Dubai, Paris and London, when in fact, they aren't even married yet. If he doesn't take her to such places, she will dump him like speed of light.

7. Lounge

Some don't care if you have to go and borrow money in the bank. All they demand is that you take them to lounges and lavish money on them. Just because they want to perhaps brag to their friends about their high taste

8. Expensive Clubs

Some ladies have made it a "do and die affair" to hold their valentine date at expensive clubs owing to the selfish advice or wrong orientation from friends. Such peers will reek all sort of jamborees to their brains that if her boyfriend fails to fulfil her wish, he is an incapable man.

op you get time gan!

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by wristbangle: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided Lamentations of The Broke-aholics.undecided

What do u mean by this comment?
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by steppin: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
missingrib:
na beer parlour u wan carry her go before....
Who said it's only restaurants and hotels are good for dates? Beer parlour can still work, in the right environment.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
agarawu23:
Wetin dey pain me pass be say most of these hungry girls can't work for money angry

Ask her for a business idea and see how she will be looking like "dondy" but if u ask her the latest outfit that's reigning, she will list them from A - Z grin

I pity senseless guys that will empty their account to please a lady cos she will open her panties for em in return. lipsrsealed enjoy your val with a lady that's worth it not 'skelewu' chicks

Take her to expensive places to show u are a big boy and soak your garri and groundnut the next day.

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by openmine(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy dose ladies must be very very very wicked grin grin grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Damfostopper(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
I no get time for hungry yeye creatures.... Who val or love don help?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
and what if as a rich girlfriend you take your broke boyfriend to that luxurious venue to chill..will you die? How do u girls want gender equality with all this attitude of he must take me out ****tongue out****
bros!

you don't argue with these set of women! we know their background.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
#SingleForLife

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by birmingham04: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Don't blame ladies na guy you should blame. Do they force u?
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by naijaboiy: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
Lemmi get this straight...is she the one that will determine where i will take her to, na she go foot the billundecided...mbok, daka kusungrin
i dey tell you. grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Acidosis(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
All these places you mentioned are not bad, its not an everyday demand.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
misspicy:
Only broke boys find it difficult to give their lady a treat.....I see nothing wrong on wanting to have a good time with your loved one in such luxurious venues mentioned,how else should one have such wonderful experience? undecided
See talk o!

Your boyfriend get money to carry you go yacht? grin

Do you know how much it costs to rent such a place?

This is not about being broke but being filthy rich!!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by badinfluence: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
1stluv:

The thing is it depends on whom a girl is dating, a guy can't be earning less than 100k den u suggest that. Life is in faces, Men are not equal. u make suggestion based on what u think ur man is capable of.thats what I mean. Some Men even belittles u if u make little requests, some see what u ask for as what u are used to
Aunty life is not in FACES oo.. e no dey wear masks

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by teevodaprinz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
wristbangle:

I don't succumb to the idea of guys who are stingy but then the way some ladies demand for expensive gifts from a guy as if it's her right, that's what I am talking about.

Reasoned with you @1stluv

But demanding, I think it among the players... If she's your fiancée ofcus I think she should know her man's worth... But for runs guys and babes, guy dey form paparazzi girl sef dey form, so I think she fit dey see the guy as one kind millionaire base on the guy's paparazzi things.

Val is not meant for lovers as propose in the heart of the youngees today.
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by chubbygal(f): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
I BLAME APC......Broke bottom everywhere

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by pansophist(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
You can take a horse to the stream, but you wont force it to drink out of it.

In other words, a lady can suggest or even assert that the only way for me to prove my love to her is to take her to a ridiculously expensive place, but its my decision to take her there or not.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by greatbrian(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
If she's my wedded wife. Y not. I can even take her to the moon if need arises. But one clown DAT am nt even seeing as a wife material. Will now mk me rent a hatch or do son other shit. Haba but serious ladies hv abused valentine o
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by LouisBERG: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
The word valentine has send out different signals to people within all works of life. It is a time that is designed to show love(agape) to one another irrespective of gender, status, prestige, height or the position you are presently occupying in that person's life. It is a time we reach out to different organization like the disabled, less previledge, orphanage, poor, beggers. And also creating awareness to the younger generations for them to know the dangers and implications when it is been abused. But some gullible teenagers have abuse that fact thereby engaging in sexual related activities to prove love(LUST) among themselves. For some, the product of their act as of tomorrow will yield result in november period.
#BewiSe
#caLLmeBERG
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Niceman4u(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
missingrib:
na beer parlour u wan carry her go before....

No, I wan take u to babalawo, atleast u wil bring part of ur body so dat u go de produce d money wey u need!
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by damyzino(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Booty4me:
Valentine is a scam invented by τ̲̅ђe greeting card company

val my ass .....church tinz tomorrow grin
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
lol.wristbangle abeg leave us joor.afterall the guys wey mumuly agree nah them cause am.abeg who dont like free things eeeh.life is once jare.so hungry babes fire on.

buh this val dry for my side ooo
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Iffffffy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Broke fellas
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by fulfillbill(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Whobedatte(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
duchess25:
lol.wristbangle abeg leave us joor.afterall the guys wey mumuly agree nah them cause am.abeg who dont like free things eeeh.life is once jare.so hungry babes fire on.

buh this val dry for my side ooo
maga NVR show face?
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by swimcash(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
mhiz:
Abegi jare val ni val ko, ion believe that shi.t, its become sooo commercialized. If I luv sum1, i won't wait for one special day of d year to show him that i love him. How does going out and spending money show love?, if u say you want to show ur man dat u love him then stay at home with him and have fun..
nw, dis is one girl wit a brain....thumbs up

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Emmahunk(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Forgive my analog way of reasoning but I think all the hype about Valentine is uncalled for. Since Valentine is all about love, two people who are in love do not need to wait till the 14th of February every year before visiting exotic places or exchanging presents
Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Considering how he's always busy...Beer, popcorn, our favourite movies and just playing around the house all day long. Now, that would make my day.

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
lolzz!

show me that WOMAN and I will show you a plate full of GOLDS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.