Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors (881 Views)

Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors / Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
I have the options of chorister and Usher/hospitality.
Which do you guys think is best group for a girl who wants to be noticed by eligible church bachelors?
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Usher
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by ssoftappless(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
always attend youth meeting every sunday after service, atleast dats where i get to pick and bang d ladies one by one.
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by tripplephi: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I have the options of chorister and Usher/hospitality.
Which do you guys think is best group for a girl who wants to be noticed by eligible church bachelors?

EMMM so you no longer fear GOD, or you think GOD is no longer the GOD of the OLD TESTAMENT ABIIII??

anyway IF GOD RESISTS YOU FROM MARRIAGE BECAUSE OF YOUR WRONG MOTIVES IN HIS PRESENCE, EVEN IF YOU DANCE SHAKIRA IN THE CHOIR OR SING LIKE BEYONCE, no man will come for you.... MARRIAGE IS FROM GOD... NOT FROM SKILL OR SENSE... EVERY MAN CAN NOT BE A HUSBAND... IF YOU USE STRATEGY TO TRAP A MAN AND MARRY, IN MARRIAGE HE ALSO WILL USE STRATEGY TO CHEAT ON YOU AND DECEIVE YOU

WAKE UP.
SERVE GOD BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS, CHURCH IS NOT A SPIRI-SOCIAL GATHERING FOR MATING OR BUSINESS HOOK-UPS.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by chimerase2: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Toilet cleaners undecided
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
sickstars:
Usher
I think I agree
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
ssoftappless:
always attend youth meeting every sunday after service, atleast dats where i get to pick and bang d ladies one by one.
bang ko, bang ni
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I think I agree
cool
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Histrings08(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
None
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by fulfillbill(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by jonaifame22(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Visitation team!
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
Visitation team!
uhhh, this may not work if the brother is a regular member. I don't just like the idea sha.
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
tripplephi:

EMMM so you no longer fear GOD, or you think GOD is no longer the GOD of the OLD TESTAMENT ABIIII??

anyway IF GOD RESISTS YOU FROM MARRIAGE BECAUSE OF YOUR WRONG MOTIVES IN HIS PRESENCE, EVEN IF YOU DANCE SHAKIRA IN THE CHOIR OR SING LIKE BEYONCE, no man will come for you.... MARRIAGE IS FROM GOD... NOT FROM SKILL OR SENSE... EVERY MAN CAN NOT BE A HUSBAND... IF YOU USE STRATEGY TO TRAP A MAN AND MARRY, IN MARRIAGE HE ALSO WILL USE STRATEGY TO CHEAT ON YOU AND DECEIVE YOU

WAKE UP.
SERVE GOD BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS, CHURCH IS NOT A SPIRI-SOCIAL GATHERING FOR MATING OR BUSINESS HOOK-UPS.......
chill, you aren't more holy than I am, ok?
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Missbizy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
My sister it's definitely ushering dept, infact so many will know u dt u yourself won't know
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by tripplephi: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
lifeisabitch:

remember you will be judged by every word you speak..... JUST REMINDING YOU OF YOUR HOLINESS....
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by benflin(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
So u dey find husband that one nah small tin u need no worry urself come let me sample u.

When better people they toast u then u no gree now wey the tin don finish u dey find church boy wey u go deceive u plan will not work

1 Like

Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Is this what you lot have turned church to? Where to find suitor(s). Smh
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Is this what you lot have turned church to? Where to find suitor(s).
Smh
undecided
Serve God, then look around for a hubby material, using one stone to kill two birds, nothing bad in it Jack.
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by Adonis3: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
lifeisabitch:

are you minding him??

Kilagbe kilo ro

Some peeps don't even know how not to take this life too seriously

Smh

Ehen Op,

U said ur looking for the unit to belong to get a man

I advice u join the toilet cleaners

Trust me, those dudes can like to piss for Africa

Thank me latersmiley

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
*Peeps and walks away* I wasn't here oo
Re: Which Church Activity Group Is More Strategic To Attract Suitors by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:

Ermm are u a straight guy or a bi female cos ur moniker says female? Really confusing

(1) (Reply)

When Photographers Fall In Love! Jide Odukoya & Morayo Iyaomolere / Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men / Have You Ever Had A Break Up, What Was The Excuse From Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.