Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,351 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) (6419 Views)

Promote Cpa Offers,mlm Links,affiliate Url,website, To 900million Subscriber / Get Interest Free LOAN At Ease (worldwide Opportunity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
How can i make this 1.50$/sign up worldwide ?[b/]
it's an offer that pays 1.50$ and you can find it in a specific cpa network.

[b]-How can i promote it ?

you can promote it by just sharing the link in facebook group or twitter or whatever... or in case you have a decent budget you can make an attractive ad in facebook or twitter.

Let's get deep to this, as i said you can find this offer in cpa network which means you have to apply for a publisher account and you'll get accepted withing a day max (that's the good part of it).

After getting accepted into the network,you have to apply again but this time to run the offer,unfortunately they will not accept you request unless you already a member of group which will cost you nothing to join.

Can you show me please how to set all this up ?
absolutely i would love to but before that all i'm asking you is to join under me then i'll send you all details to your email.

please if you joined under me make sure you confirm your registration after checking you i'll send right away all details to your email,be sure 100%.

-How can i get paid by this network ?
well,there's many options and among them paypal and bank account.

How long does it take to receive the $$ ?
For EX : if you made $$ in february you'll get paid in the 15th of march & so on..

This is the easiest cpa offer. Drop your mails here and delete after i send u details.

1st step
Pm me for link to join the free program group, without this your clickpromise application to run the program wil be declined.

2nd step
apply for a publisher account in
https://clickpromise.com/affiliate/publisher

wait a few hours or 24 hours max till you get approved by an affiliate manager .

3rd step search in the offers section about project breakthrough you'll find it because it's the only offer that pays 1.50$ worldwide.click request and wait again till you get approved,they will check if you already registered in their free program and you already did it so relax.
that's it. if you faced any problem let me know please.

If you are yet to register for the free program, pm me for link cos you wont be allowed to run this cpa offer without doing that.. Thanks

Click here below link to register
https://www.facebook.com/15-per-signups-worldwide-458788370985665/
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Before you can be accepted by this private network, you must have joined. So, what are you waiting for?

Click join and start earning $$$

Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Adenle041(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
My email is zionwinn@naij.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adenle041:

Have u joined by clicking the above link and regiatering on the website?
Its after u joined that i'll inbox u the network and how to get accepted to promote this offer. Thanks

1 Like

Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pm me if u dont feel like dropping ur emails here. And thats after you signup using the link above. Thanks
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by zando64: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
jackjone4real@gmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by usuleiman: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
the link is not working.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by CosmicJames(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Broken. Link not working
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
CosmicJames:
Broken. Link not working
Sorry, how do i fix this?
Seems nairaland blocking it.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Gkshy2011(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
daintyfoluks@gmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by xdawn(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
obikennethonyekachi@yahoo.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by keemcamill: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
hakeemoshomah@gmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adenle041:

Check ur mail
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by ExplicitContent: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmh.!
OP you know now. You sef know.
There's no such thing as registering on a CPA network twice la.. it's once and once accepted/approved you start promoting cause you have access to offers automatically.
Well,let's just say you have the information, but you want to get something in return for telling people..youkknowwahamsaying wink
Smart girl..
Oya send the name of the network to this mail. Send plus ur link lemme click and do whatever you want me to do..

No worry I go give you my fast and easy traffic method that makes atleast $50 in two days(free traffic) and with kinda offer for worldwide traffic success is history.
Wildtessy.com@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by CosmicJames(m): 4:02am On Feb 14, 2016
Julie95:
Sorry, how do i fix this? Seems nairaland blocking it.
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by CosmicJames(m): 4:11am On Feb 14, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Hmmh.!
There's no such thing as registering on a CPA network twice la.. it's once and once accepted/approved you start promoting cause you have access to offers automatically.
Well,let's just say you have the information, but you want to get something in return for telling people..youkknowwahamsaying wink
Smart girl..
Oya send the name of the network to this mail. Send plus ur link lemme click and do whatever you want me to do..

No worry I go give you my fast and easy traffic method that makes atleast $50 in two days(free traffic) and with kinda offer for worldwide traffic success is history.
Wildtessy.com@gmail.com

Hello. I'm interested ( free traffic ) Can u pls extend it to me? jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Thank u
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:40am On Feb 14, 2016
zando64:

sent check ur mail and register
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:41am On Feb 14, 2016
CosmicJames:

sent...check ur mail and register.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:44am On Feb 14, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Hmmh.!
Smart girl..

You dont have access to this one automatically. You will experience what i mean when you register. And i dont need any other thing from you except being my referral. Thats all. Email sent to u.

Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:45am On Feb 14, 2016
keemcamill:

email sent. Kindly register. Then reply me
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:45am On Feb 14, 2016
xdawn:

sent...check ur mail and register through the link
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Gkshy2011:

sent...u can delete ur email from here.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:55am On Feb 14, 2016
All emails sent...kindly register and reply.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by kaylobs(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2016
halobs@yopmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2016
kaylobs:

check ur mail
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by 4instance: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Hi please send me the link inereunwa@gmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2016
4instance:

Sent, register and reply me tru email for the affiliate network so that u can start promoting ur own offer.
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Lstar4real(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2016
luqmon4real09@gmail.com
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by BLWeb: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2016
Whats the point? Just mention the CPA network. You don't need referrals to make your money
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by lovelyadeola(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2016
lovelyadeola@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) by Success98: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Pls, send me the link and the free traffic website into this email id ifemi77@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerchin Cable And Wire For Sale @ Reasonable Price. / Door To Door Cargo From UK To Nigeria / Chiji14xchange: Buy/sell Bitcoins & Altcoins; Buy/sell RMB, Gift Card Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.