Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies (34968 Views)

And When We Say A Mai Ruwa Is Wiser Than Them They Call Us Fools / Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by aalangel(f): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
I hope she gets a state burial or should I say federal burial.
May God comfort her family.

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by maasoap(m): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rest In Peace. APC government at national level should give her state burial.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by greggng: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
She died knowing fully well that nigeria is now in safe hand. Wailers should go and die. What an elder sat down and see , a child will never see even if that child climbs the highest mountain. Mama Rip

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Plus234(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tycoflu:
Must everything be about politics wailers? She died at age 90 for crying out loud. This is a celebration of life and one day, mama will be cerebrated as one of the advocates of the great change we are experiencing. As for the fellow that said she died a wasteful life, pray that you reach 60 years talk more of 90.

no mind those kids, everything is a joke to them, a person of 90yrs and they are here talking like a useless and over fed kids

3 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by samento: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
emalek86:
Y won't she die? She must be disappointed in what she is seeing. This isn't what she voted for, she knew she had been scammed, rest in peace mama, I know when you hear change in your next life. You will hide your money.
Pray you live up to 70years you hear. You think it is easy to be alive for 90years. Showing your hatred for anything that has to do with Buhari. Mind you, you still have 3 more years to wail.

3 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by samdotsam: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
emalek86:
Y won't she die? She must be disappointed in what she is seeing. This isn't what she voted for, she knew she had been scammed, rest in peace mama, I know when you hear change in your next life. You will hide your money.

[size=8pt]NA TRUE TALK YOU TALK![/size]
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by aolumaxi(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2016
JoBabs:
Ok... RIP ma'am wish your demise gets enough publicity to our Amiable President should that happen state burial is guaranteed....
na state burial go guarantee heaven? Buhari had better perform and not let this great Nigerian effort be in vain... RIP ma'am

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Rexnegro(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2016
candidbabe:
Supporters of buhari are just dying one after the other, the trekker died sometime ago now this.
Nairaland zombies beware.
Proudly 5%
SMH...

2 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Angoni(m): 12:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Poor woman, died of heart attack. Could not stand the mediocrity from the cow herder from Daura she voted for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by SweetyZinta(f): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2016
Innalillahiaina•ilayhir•rajiun Rest•in Peace Mama•God Loves you D Most

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by nd07(m): 12:55am On Feb 14, 2016
samento:
Pray you live up to 70years you hear. You think it is easy to be alive for 90years. Showing your hatred for anything that has to do with Buhari. Mind you, you still have 3 more years to wail.

90 is a ripe age though but she would have lived further. My grandmother died on d 13th of ds month at d age of 108. d kebbi woman got disappointed & can't live anymore to see d pains she unknowinly contributed to ds nation. bag of rice she bought at 9,000 b4 election suddenly rose to 11,000. she donated her 1M to a man who claimed he was poor only to see his wife wearing a wrist watch worth over 10M. she couldn't stand d scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Trendygold(f): 12:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by shameseun: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2016
candidbabe:
Supporters of buhari are just dying one after the other, the trekker died sometime ago now this.
Proudly 5%

No the trekker did not just die, he committed SUICIDE. Nairaland zombies next...

3 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by truthspeaks: 1:35am On Feb 14, 2016
Y shldnt it get 2 him. Her donation got to him fast witout due process, na news of death no go reach am? Buhari beta attend her burial.
JoBabs:
Ok... RIP ma'am wish your demise gets enough publicity to our Amiable President should that happen state burial is guaranteed....

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by CHIEFCLETUS: 2:25am On Feb 14, 2016
May she rest in peace.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by UncleDeeee(m): 4:28am On Feb 14, 2016
RIP ma. It's quite obvious though. She died of high BP. Buhari has failed in every way

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by ubah84(m): 5:36am On Feb 14, 2016
emalek86:
just pray to reach her age before u die. but d way u are showing hatred toward buhari I don't think u will live long. frustration kills faster

4 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 14, 2016
canalily:
....and now could Buhari sacrifice all his cows to burry the same old womanundecided
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 14, 2016
R.I.P mama

Next to die is buhari angry
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by appini: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Most of the immature babies commenting here wouldn't live up to half her age.

U be God...
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by dklex(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2016
emalek86:

She is okay with PMB, rather than Alibaba and the 40 thieves that empty our treasury.

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by dklex(m): 6:27am On Feb 14, 2016
ubah84:
just pray to reach her age before u die. but d way u are showing hatred toward buhari I don't think u will live long. frustration kills faster

I think some heartless people can't just admit that is all over for pdp and all their expert robbers that held this country progress down for donkey years, they still want the drunken master to come back and finish Nigeria up. Laiye ko jo o
Nigerians mercy saved us.

2 Likes

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by TPAND(f): 6:50am On Feb 14, 2016
The bible says "store up your treasures in heaven; where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal."

It would have being a better investment if she had donated to the cause of Allah.
Given to the needy
Given to an Orphanage.

An investment in political parties doesn't yield returns. Politics is deceit.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by ATajur(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2016
she die at d age of 90yrs while your father or mother did nt reach 70yrs. and u ar sayin Buhari betray her daz y she die. what of ur parent that didnt reach 70yrs? i gues you are d cost of d dead of ur parent. SHIKENAN.

1 Like

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by ATajur(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2016
she die at d age of 90yrs while your father or mother did nt reach 70yrs. and u ar sayin Buhari betray her daz y she die. what of ur parent that didnt reach 70yrs? i gues you are d cost of d dead of ur parent. SHIKENAN.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by margclever: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2016
ATajur:
and were ur parents any diffent abeg go nd ,..
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by promisedeco(m): 7:29am On Feb 14, 2016
bright007:
So she sponsored the change we are experiencing now?

well R.I.P
hehehe i'm immune to DEATH. So u can't kill me.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by BlueMurder(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2016
Inna lillahi Wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun. May Allah (SWT) grant her Jannatul Firdaus, ameen.
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by ibraz01: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2016
candidbabe:
Proudly 5%
If u don't have something good to say why can't u seal up ur dirty mouth ? Senseless Yam eater
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2016
This is making news ontop Naira land?
Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by christinie(f): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2016
Could it be that she died of heart break resulting from disappointment in Buhari's regime?

Remember his trecker
londonrivals:
Hajia Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara, the 90 year old woman who donated her N1 million savings to the Buhari presidential campaign organization last year has died. She died this morning at her home.

She was a popular food vendor in Koko, Koko/Besse Local Government Area of Kebbi State. She was a widow and is survived by 15 children and 15 grandchildren. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-90yr-old-woman-who-donated-her.html

Re: Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies by fineyemi(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2016
Nigerian lack patient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / El-rufai Digging It Out In A Football Field (photo) / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.