Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

How To Make Daily $5 Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Daily $5 Online (3079 Views)

How To Get $5 Free For Just Registering / In Need Of Programmers/coders/webmasters $5 Per Hour / How To Use $5 And Make $40 Within 30min 24/7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hi pals. As a Blogger, there are many thing we want to do. We may want to buy domain, alexa premium, blog template, hosting fee, email domains e.t.c. If we calculate this I think the weight of the money is too high particularly during this time when naira has been devalued.
Okay! I want to Introduce my fellow bloggers to a website that really pays. You can earn more than $20 daily only matter of time.
NOTE: This is not a scam. You can google it for scam alert.
What Do I need?
1. Paypal Account
2. Payoneer Account(optional)
3. Email Address
4. US Address, zip code and Phone Number.
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why Do I need US Identity
With US Identity You Will be eligible for survey but if you don't want that you can use your Nigerian Identity. Signing up as Nigerian you will only be eligible for referal program
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why Referal Program?
Yeah! I recommend this because it is fast and paying. All you have to do is to share your link on your blog, facebook, twitter e.t.c and earn $5 when they sign up and earn $1.
When you share your link encourage your friends to update their profile there because if they do that they will be awarded $2, automatically you will earn $5.
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Payment Method
Payment is by Paypal. You can also create a Payoneer account, recieve free ATM from US to Nigeria and Connect it with Paypal for easy withdrawal.
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
What's Next?
Good Question. Go to http://tryvindale.com/VYQL4wdF
Vindale Research Is one of the best paying site.
Try and See. Testimonies will come. Any Question?
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by keemcamill: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
hakeemoshomah@gmail.com..am interested
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hve u been paid bkus I have tried this shit lots of tyms and to pay is the problem.Secondly how do u open pay pal account to get paid
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Okay. Do you want to sign up as US or Nigeria
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2016
Survey sites are still around? All those are a waste of time IMO. I'm sure OP hasn't been paid on that site. Good luck anyway

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2016
PayPalKing:
Survey sites are still around? All those are a waste of time IMO. I'm sure OP hasn't been paid on that site. Good luck anyway
Talking of getting paid I'm Virtually been paid but the only problem is that I'm waiting for my ordered Payoneer ATM to Verify my Paypal Acc.
Yeah! Vindale Research is a survey site where you earn up to $5 by filling 10-20 minutes form form. That really Take time but you could do a survey per 2 days and Refer many people as you like meaning $5 per verified referal. Do you get that one PaypalKing?
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2016
hkey:

Talking of getting paid I'm Virtually been paid but the only problem is that I'm waiting for my ordered Payoneer ATM to Verify my Paypal Acc.
Yeah! Vindale Research is a survey site where you earn up to $5 by filling 10-20 minutes form form. That really Take time but you could do a survey per 2 days and Refer many people as you like meaning $5 per verified referal. Do you get that one PaypalKing?

Firstly, last time I checked Paypal no longer accepts using Payoneer card to verify and lift your PayPal account limits. Do a proper research. You can get a good VCC (highly recommended) or use your Nigerian card to verify (depending on some factors)
For Vindale, you must be from US, UK, Canada and Australia to use the site. Same as your referrals and they must complete a survey before you're paid the $5 referal bonus. I hope you use a VPN to access the website? Your PayPal name and Vindale Research name are same? I'm just asking so they don't find a reason to deny your payment when you request.
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
PayPalKing:

Firstly, last time I checked Paypal no longer accepts using Payoneer card to verify and lift your PayPal account limits. Do a proper research. You can get a good VCC (highly recommended) or use your Nigerian card to verify (depending on some factors)
For Vindale, you must be from US, UK, Canada and Australia to use the site. Same as your referrals and they must complete a survey before you're paid the $5 referal bonus. I hope you use a VPN to access the website? Your PayPal name and Vindale Research name are same? I'm just asking so they don't find a reason to deny your payment when you request.
Lol.... I really love the way you write. Thumb Up bro. To butress what you said about accessing survey with VPN after registration? You will be restricted. You can only use US IP for registration.
About completing survey before payment for me as their referal. Your Referal must earn $1 or more before getting paid but you can earn $2 just to complete their profile .

1 Like

Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
hkey:

Lol.... I really love the way you write. Thumb Up bro. To butress what you said about accessing survey with VPN after registration? You will be restricted. You can only use US IP for registration.
About completing survey before payment for me as their referal. Your Referal must earn $1 or more before getting paid but you can earn $2 just to complete their profile .

Okay. Good luck
Re: How To Make Daily $5 Online by hkey(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
PayPalKing:

Okay. Good luck
paypalking you're right about completing a survey before 30 days.
Thanks for that correction but I don't notice that.

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Of Domain / Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website / How To Encrypt Your Source Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.