Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account (88899 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Strahovski1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
arbitrage:

Which bank do you use and can you transfer to?

I use Axis Bank Ltd. If you have a US Bank account or account in any country that accepts usd wire transfer then My axis bank is what I use in sending FX. But preferably US to avoid unnecessary questions by the bank.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by toluxa1(m): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2016
arbitrage:

Although, Neteller supports all currencies such that you can choose in the settings that if you receive any other currencies, it will be converted to dollar of your choice but at their own exchange rate. Nevertheless, Payza fund arrives Nigerian bank only as Euro from Norway or Finland, in which some banks like GTbank will insist that you open Euro dom account. Otherwise, they will return your fund to Payza.

You mean, just like Neteller, I also cannot withdraw dollar through bank wire?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by 2sex(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
arbitrage:
At such dollar critical time like this, these methods will help you get dollars to your domiciliary bank account but not at cheap rate. It is not better than bank rate but cheaper than black market (abo.ki) rate.

Simply open Nigerian Payza and/or Neteller accounts online. Verify each of them. Any of the two will allow you to fund by various methods including funding/upload from your Naira card. Therefore, you can fund at your bank's card usage rate and subject to CBN card limit regulations. You can buy additionally from exchangers here. From Payza or Neteller, you can withdraw into your domiciliary bank account and then do what you want with it.
please, how can someone without paypal account make payment to someone who as a paypal account?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
2sex:
please, how can someone without paypal account make payment to someone who as a paypal account?

Pay Naira equivalent to someone who has a PayPal account to make payment for you. Be careful who you pay Naira to, I'll advice you meet face to face and deal only with Nairaland trusted sellers. I think I saw a trusted sellers list somewhere

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
arbitrage:
is it possible to transfer USD to my domiciliary account from my us PayPal

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by justi4jesu(f): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
etebefia:

Nigeria domiciliary account, I don't think it's possible.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

Nigeria domiciliary account, I don't think it's possible.
can I send from PayPal to payza and then Nigerian domiciliary account?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
etebefia:

No you can't send directly from PayPal to Payza. You seem a bit confused about what you really want to do
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
PayPalKing:

No you can't send directly from PayPal to Payza. You seem a bit confused about what you really want to do
not confused, just want a way to send my US PayPal fund to my Nigerian domiciliary account
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by puskin: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
etebefia:
not confused, just want a way to send my US PayPal fund to my Nigerian domiciliary account

.......cos you want to change it @the sweet black market price. grin grin grin

Well, that ain't gonna happen.

Though, there is a way but the way is a narrow path.
Better just sell ya PayPal $$ to exchangers and save ya self the hassle.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
puskin:

.......cos you want to change it @the sweet black market price. grin grin grin

Well, that ain't gonna happen.

Though, there is a way but the way is a narrow path.
Better just sell ya PayPal $$ to exchangers and save ya self the hassle.
bros meeeeh, make we discuss more, do I send you my number or you send yours? though I have Payoneer fund I can sell to the exchangers but I want the PayPal own to my Dom account
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bedfordng(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
etebefia:
bros meeeeh, make we discuss more, do I send you my number or you send yours? though I have Payoneer fund I can sell to the exchangers but I want the PayPal own to my Dom account
like he said, its a narrow path that might even lead to your cash hanging. The best alternative is to look for some one to sell it to while the person pays in naira into your savings.

If you want to get your cash into your dom account, then look for some one who need paypal abroad while the person wire the cash to your dom account. Its a narrow path and might get scammed if you follow this path
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by megasoul: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Does this mean I can fund my verified neteller acct with my GTB naira MasterCard and request a withdrawal to my GTB Dom acct? What is GTB present exchange rate? Looks like it's possible 2 make some profit dis way. Just thinking.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by desoul2004(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please how can I open this Neteller account & fund it?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
bedfordng:
like he said, its a narrow path that might even lead to your cash hanging. The best alternative is to look for some one to sell it to while the person pays in naira into your savings.

If you want to get your cash into your dom account, then look for some one who need paypal abroad while the person wire the cash to your dom account. Its a narrow path and might get scammed if you follow this path
bros please what is this narrow path, let me see if I can take or leave the part. thanks for your assistance
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by mavinc4u(f): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
etebefia:
bros please what is this narrow path, let me see if I can take or leave the part. thanks for your assistance

withdraw the money to your us paypal account then transfer from your us account to Nigeria account
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bedfordng(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
etebefia:
look for some one abroad who needs paypal while the person pays via wire transfer into your dom account. Getting such person is narrow and may get your cash hanging
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:23am On Feb 19, 2016
speed99:

Thanks very much, you are God sent. What is the bank exchange rate for visa?

Each bank with its own rate.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:26am On Feb 19, 2016
bedfordng:
i have contacted them this year and their response was that i can't withdraw US Dollars, i can only withdraw euro and pounds or any other currencies that is available.

Maybe it was a choice of currency you made during initial opening and registration of account.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

I use Axis Bank Ltd. If you have a US Bank account or account in any country that accepts usd wire transfer then My axis bank is what I use in sending FX. But preferably US to avoid unnecessary questions by the bank.

Yeah I prefer to my US account but wire transfer is never fast credited as you hope to do.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:36am On Feb 19, 2016
desoul2004:
Please how can I open this Neteller account & fund it?

Freely at neteller.com and then click on money in after you register and log into your account.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:38am On Feb 19, 2016
megasoul:
Does this mean I can fund my verified neteller acct with my GTB naira MasterCard and request a withdrawal to my GTB Dom acct? What is GTB present exchange rate? Looks like it's possible 2 make some profit dis way. Just thinking.

Yes but subject to CBN card daily usage limits.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:41am On Feb 19, 2016
etebefia:

Only if you have US bank account to receive PayPal withdrawal first, and then from there to your Nigerian domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:43am On Feb 19, 2016
kevinscore:

Goodmorning bro,I just open an account with neteller.plz could u educate me on how to fund d account and withdraw bro

When you log into your account, click on Money in and Money out to see various options allowed for funding (deposit) and withdrawal.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 1:48am On Feb 19, 2016
etebefia:

By using exchangers if you are satisfied with the exchange rate and terms/conditions.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by slim49z(m): 3:50am On Feb 19, 2016
@op, Is it possible to fund either Neteller or Payza with my Payoneer master card and then withdraw to my Dom account?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by mavinc4u(f): 4:27am On Feb 19, 2016
arbitrage:

Yes but subject to CBN card daily usage limits.

okay. i probably thought those websites would determine the exchange rates and not the bank. Another long journey.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by justi4jesu(f): 4:31am On Feb 19, 2016
mavinc4u:

okay. i probably thought those websites would determine the exchange rates and not the bank. Another long journey.

You are using your bank card to fund the account, so the exchange rate will be the current bank's exchange rate.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by demosoft: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2016
megasoul:
yes you can fund your netelle using naira Mastercard and withdraw to your dorm account. Regarding the profile btw, it's possible but be aware Gtb is not using cbn rate and whatever profit you would have made will go away cos of wite transfer fee.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by demosoft: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2016
slim49z:
@op, Is it possible to fund either Neteller or Payza with my Payoneer master card and then withdraw to my Dom account?
Yes it's possible...However usd wire transfer is on hold.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by mavinc4u(f): 8:11am On Feb 19, 2016
justi4jesu:

You are using your bank card to fund the account, so the exchange rate will be the current bank's exchange rate.

Na wah. they caught me there. i thought i saw something like naira as currency there by i was thinking of depositing naira and having them convert it to dollar for me.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by ourchoice(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2016
etebefia:
send to someone in US, let the person wire back to your dollar dom account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.