Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account (88594 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Bookiemart01(f): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2016
By USA bank account, do yo mean the one you verify your paypal account with? I mean the paypal account you charge 10k for

arbitrage:

Only if you have US bank account to receive PayPal withdrawal first, and then from there to your Nigerian domiciliary account.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2016
ourchoice:
send to someone in US, let the person wire back to your dollar dom account.
how to get the somebody is the problem
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2016
arbitrage:

Only if you have US bank account to receive PayPal withdrawal first, and then from there to your Nigerian domiciliary account.
Good morning Sir. Can someone in Canada also receive PayPal withdrawal in US Dollar?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by toluxa1(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
arbitrage:

Maybe it was a choice of currency you made during initial opening and registration of account.

Since 2007 , it has always been impossible to withdraw USD as a currency from neteller. Check online. Applies to all users worldwide

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2016
toluxa1:

Since 2007 , it has always been impossible to withdraw USD as a currency from neteller. Check online. Applies to all users worldwide
That's true unless the person is ready to pay conversion fee of 3.XX% of the money.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bedfordng(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2016
arbitrage:

Maybe it was a choice of currency you made during initial opening and registration of account.
i don't think so. It seems nigerian users can't withdraw usd. I selected usd when creating the account and my balance is in usd
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by ourchoice(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2016
etebefia:
Eh yaah, I have somebody but I don't use it for commercial purposes....would have assisted you. I will think more for any other alternative for you, not promising though
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by ourchoice(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
By USA bank account, do yo mean the one you verify your paypal account with? I mean the paypal account you charge 10k for

Yes, I think that's what he means....but how many Nigerians living outside US (living in Nigeria per se) verify their paypal account using real American bank account details? So it is impracticable.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by toluxa1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
bedfordng:
i don't think so. It seems nigerian users can't withdraw usd. I selected usd when creating the account and my balance is in usd

Not Nigerians. I can't remember as far back as 2009, I was member of one or two foreign online forum where people mentioned it wasn't possible to withdraw USD. I recently checked again and discovered it has even been a very long policy. Due to a USA law passed in 2006.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bedfordng(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
toluxa1:

Not Nigerians. I can't remember as far back as 2009, I was member of one or two foreign online forum where people mentioned it wasn't possible to withdraw USD. I recently checked again and discovered it has even been a very long policy. Due to a USA law passed in 2006.
guess that says it all
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by demosoft: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
etebefia:
I can assist you using my US account, you will be responsible for all fees.

Optimisticgondy:
Good morning Sir. Can someone in Canada also receive PayPal withdrawal in US Dollar?

Yes but it will be automatically converted to CAD except you operate a a US PayPal

mavinc4u:

Na wah. they caught me there. i thought i saw something like naira as currency there by i was thinking of depositing naira and having them convert it to dollar for me.

gtb rate is 299.67 at the moment .
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Bookiemart01(f): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
whew!!
Its just tiring
ourchoice:
Yes, I think that's what he means....but how many Nigerians living outside US (living in Nigeria per se) verify their paypal account using real American bank account details? So it is impracticable.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
demosoft:

Yes but it will be automatically converted to CAD except you operate a a US PayPal
Thanks bro
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Bookiemart01(f): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abeg, you get neteller fund? Whats your rate?

toluxa1:

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Bookie how far? Your whatsapp messages no dey deliver. Wanted to discuss something with you.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Bookiemart01(f): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
My guy,if you see wetin SMILE dey do me ehn, nah so them dey make me use 10GB in 4 days oooo. I come vex say i no dey subscribe again. I only just repaired my S5 so that I can do Glo data wey 1 guy here dey advertise. I should be back on whatsapp in 30 minutes.

Hope say nah money matters sha grin

iAmCharis:
Bookie how far? Your whatsapp messages no dey deliver. Wanted to discuss something with you.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
My guy,if you see wetin SMILE dey do me ehn, nah so them dey make me use 10GB in 4 days oooo. I come vex say i no dey subscribe again. I only just repaired my S5 so that I can do Glo data wey 1 guy here dey advertise. I should be back on whatsapp in 30 minutes.

Hope say nah money matters sha grin

Hahahaha 10GB in 4 days? How manage nau?

Lol you too like money. tongue
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Bookiemart01(f): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Who no like money nah?

I don do cheap data, follow me yarn for whatsapp.

iAmCharis:
Hahahaha 10GB in 4 days? How manage nau?

Lol you too like money. tongue
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by toluxa1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:

me sef dey find incase you see person wey get.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Bookiemart01(f): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chaiiii

toluxa1:

me sef dey find incase you see person wey get.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
demosoft:
I can assist you using my US account, you will be responsible for all fees.
no problem I'll be the charges
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by etebefia: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
ourchoice:
Eh yaah, I have somebody but I don't use it for commercial purposes....would have assisted you. I will think more for any other alternative for you, not promising though
alright hoping for positive news. thanks
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by U1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
slim49z:
@op, Is it possible to fund either Neteller or Payza with my Payoneer master card and then withdraw to my Dom account?

Sorry to burst your bubble. It's not possible to fund either Neteller or Payza using Payoneer.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by demosoft: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
etebefia:
no problem I'll be the charges
contact me via my signature
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by bykomartin: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
plss can someone in the USA or any country that wants to send money to anybody in Nigeria send the money into my SOLIDTRUSTPAY acct,
i will pay the person he wants to send the money the naira equivalent at the rate of N220 to $1
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by stagger: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Please can someone tell us specifically if the OP's method actually works?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Priyeee: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Arbitrage I have Payoneer Dollars for Sale, what is your current rate and what amount can you comfortable purchase from me
thanks Paul Priye my email is ayibadiepriye@gmail.com i don send u email already
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by slim49z(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2016
U1:

Sorry to burst your bubble. It's not possible to fund either Neteller or Payza using Payoneer.

Damn!
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by puskin: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
stagger:
Please can someone tell us specifically if the OP's method actually works?

It WORKS but you might only be wasting your time because you might be getting the $$ close to the black market rate into your DOM. account.
I have operated a Neteller account for close to 3years.I have withdrawn funds from that site thru all the means that is available and even the ones not listed.......to DOM, convert to perfect money, convert to bitcoin, convert to Paypal etc.

I can say for a fact that Neteller charges $12.75 flat rate per withdrawal and the withdrawal is also subject to a 2.95% conversion rate if your account is in $$......so you can envisage the charges you would incur if you want to withdraw into your DOM. acct.
You cannot withdraw $$ from neteller into your $$ DOM account(that is where the conversion rate comes in) but then again, even if you get the foreign currency into your DOM account, banks can easily tell you that they have no foreign currency in their vaults for you to withdraw.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by blessedtj(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2016
puskin:

It WORKS but you might only be wasting your time because you might be getting the $$ close to the black market rate into your DOM. account.
I have operated a Neteller account for close to 3years.I have withdrawn funds from that site thru all the means that is available and even the ones not listed.......to DOM, convert to perfect money, convert to bitcoin, convert to Paypal etc.

I can say for a fact that Neteller charges $12.75 flat rate per withdrawal and the withdrawal is also subject to a 2.95% conversion rate if your account is in $$......so you can envisage the charges you would incur if you want to withdraw into your DOM. acct.
You cannot withdraw $$ from neteller into your $$ DOM account(that is where the conversion rate comes in) but then again, even if you get the foreign currency into your DOM account, banks can easily tell you that they have no foreign currency in their vaults for you to withdraw.

I seems to be sacred with the information you provided above. I deposited some dollars few days ago.....

In respect to withdrawal...... What is the best option for withdrawal..... Do you mean trasfering to bank is not okay?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by puskin: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2016
blessedtj:

I seems to be sacred with the information you provided above. I deposited some dollars few days ago.....

In respect to withdrawal...... What is the best option for withdrawal..... Do you mean trasfering to bank is not okay?

The info I provided is not to scare you or anyone. I ONLY stated the true facts if you really want to withdraw to your DOM. account.
There are numerous genuine people on NL that buy neteller funds at good rates.

NB: For a withdrawal to your DOM (for 1st timers ONLY), you will have to upload a statement of your DOM acct to Neteller before any withdrawal would even be approved. But this ain't no biggie.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by stephen2016: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Who needs paypal funds, I have $$$ on freelancer that I can withdraw to your paypal if you have a better rate, please note that freelancer takes 2 -3 days to release funds.. Dont ask me to initiate withdrawal as I wont do that until I get an alert from my naira account. check my signature and whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.