Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,762 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account (88898 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by puskin: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
stephen2016:
Who needs paypal funds, I have $$$ on freelancer that I can withdraw to your paypal if you have a better rate, please note that freelancer takes 2 -3 days to release funds.. Dont ask me to initiate withdrawal as I wont do that until I get an alert from my naira account. check my signature and whatsapp me

With all the numerous people that offer the service of withdrawing to PayPal........you feel someone would actually want to pay you first before you begin to initiate withdrawal process to his/her PayPal that would take 3days and that is subject to other conditions.

You are very funny.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by stephen2016: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
puskin:

With all the numerous people that offer the service of withdrawing to PayPal........you feel someone would actually want to pay you first before you begin to initiate withdrawal process to his/her PayPal that would take 3days and that is subject to other conditions.

You are very funny.

Thank you for the observation, If you have built a reputation or integrity online, then I can initiate withdrawal first
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by puskin: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
stephen2016:

Thank you for the observation, If you have built a reputation or integrity online, then I can initiate withdrawal first

There are numerous exchangers & people with integrity and reputation in this section. (I can comfortably name than five on NL without thinking.) They aren't hard to find.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by stephen2016: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
puskin:

There are numerous exchangers & people with integrity and reputation in this section. (I can comfortably name than five on NL without thinking.) They aren't hard to find.

They are many, yes I know that, but you can name anyone that offers between N300 - N320 /$
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by toluxa1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
puskin:

I can say for a fact that Neteller charges $12.75 flat rate per withdrawal and the withdrawal is also subject to a 2.95% conversion rate if your account is in $$......so you can envisage the charges you would incur if you want to withdraw into your DOM. acct.

Conversion fee is actually 3.39%.

They are making a hell of money from that conversion fee. Most accounts are in USD and 3.39% is a whole lot. I don't even understand the USA policy they always give as excuse, at least Payza sends USD to bank via wire.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by toluxa1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
stephen2016:

They are many, yes I know that, but you can name anyone that offers between N300 - N320 /$

LMAO. Seems this economic crisis is making some people becoming extra greedy. You want to sell Paypal from your freelancer at N320? You go tey there. When my stanbic is N280. Many other banks still charging below N300. There areseveral people still selling paypal for between 240-260 without having to wait more than a few minutes. Goodluck bro
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by stephen2016: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
toluxa1:

LMAO. Seems this economic crisis is making some people becoming extra greedy. You want to sell Paypal from your freelancer at N320? You go tey there. When my stanbic is N280. Many other banks still charging below N300. There areseveral people still selling paypal for between 240-260 without having to wait more than a few minutes. Goodluck bro

If you wan buy tell me how much you go pay, no come here the quote banks oga

1 Like

Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by akinswaggs(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
puskin:

It WORKS but you might only be wasting your time because you might be getting the $$ close to the black market rate into your DOM. account.
I have operated a Neteller account for close to 3years.I have withdrawn funds from that site thru all the means that is available and even the ones not listed.......to DOM, convert to perfect money, convert to bitcoin, convert to Paypal etc.

I can say for a fact that Neteller charges $12.75 flat rate per withdrawal and the withdrawal is also subject to a 2.95% conversion rate if your account is in $$......so you can envisage the charges you would incur if you want to withdraw into your DOM. acct.
You cannot withdraw $$ from neteller into your $$ DOM account(that is where the conversion rate comes in) but then again, even if you get the foreign currency into your DOM account, banks can easily tell you that they have no foreign currency in their vaults for you to withdraw.

Ive a verified Us Mastercard, is it possible to send my $$ to a verified Ng Neteller and THEN send to my Dorm Account in Nigeria??... im ready to pay all the necessary fee...

Or better still if you know how i can wire the Money directly from Us to my Usd Dorm account here in Ng....
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by puskin: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2016
akinswaggs:

Ive a verified Us Mastercard, is it possible to send my $$ to a verified Ng Neteller and THEN send to my Dorm Account in Nigeria??... im ready to pay all the necessary fee...

Or better still if you know how i can wire the Money directly from Us to my Usd Dorm account here in Ng....

Be specific nah.

Are you referring to a US issued MasterCard or a naija USD denominated MasterCard?

Is your Neteller account in Naira or USD??
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by akinswaggs(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2016
puskin:

Be specific nah.

Are you referring to a US issued MasterCard or a naija USD denominated MasterCard?

Is your Neteller account in Naira or USD??

Sorry i meant Us Visa Card(issued by Walls Fergo Bank Us) and my Neteller is in Usd...... also is it possible through Payza?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by HighwayTech: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2016
IJAMSOLUTION:

You can do that by exchanging PayPal to Payza through exchangers like RCHANGE. Then withdraw from your Payza to your Dom account.

Can't it be done directly from PayPal to dorm without having to go through conversion/exchange to payza?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by puskin: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2016
akinswaggs:

Sorry i meant Us Visa Card(issued by Walls Fergo Bank Us) and my Neteller is in Usd...... also is it possible through Payza?

US residents are not permitted to have accounts on Neteller and you now want to use a US issued card to fund it.

On a personal note, I don't think US cards are enabled to be used as a funding means on their platform........but that doesn't mean you should go and try oooh.

Neteller dey get small skonskoin sometimes, they might just block your account and ask you to provide some kain bizarre documentation.

Contact Neteller first........If you want quick response.....call them.

.....and as for Payza, I know nothing concerning it.

Shoot me a PM.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by akinswaggs(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2016
puskin:

US residents are not permitted to have accounts on Neteller and you now want to use a US issued card to fund it.

On a personal note, I don't think US cards are enabled to be used as a funding means on their platform........but that doesn't mean you should go and try oooh.

Neteller dey get small skonskoin sometimes, they might just block your account and ask you to provide some kain bizarre documentation.

Contact Neteller first........If you want quick response.....call them.

.....and as for Payza, I know nothing concerning it.

Shoot me a PM.

I digg.... Now ive a Contact in The Us.. how can he send Money directly into my Dorm?
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by puskin: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2016
akinswaggs:

I digg.... Now ive a Contact in The Us.. how can he send Money directly into my Dorm?

Let him transfer it to your DOM nah.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by akinswaggs(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
puskin:

duplicate
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by akinswaggs(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
puskin:

The Guy knows just a little about how to... ive sent my whatsapp via email
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
bedfordng:
like he said, its a narrow path that might even lead to your cash hanging. The best alternative is to look for some one to sell it to while the person pays in naira into your savings.

If you want to get your cash into your dom account, then look for some one who need paypal abroad while the person wire the cash to your dom account. Its a narrow path and might get scammed if you follow this path
I believe it will be earlier if that person have a US based relatives cus that is what I am planing to do.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
By USA bank account, do yo mean the one you verify your paypal account with? I mean the paypal account you charge 10k for

I don't offer or charge N10k for PayPal account.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Priyeee:
Arbitrage I have Payoneer Dollars for Sale, what is your current rate and what amount can you comfortable purchase from me
thanks Paul Priye my email is ayibadiepriye@gmail.com i don send u email already

Sorry for seeing this late. I guess we have discussed as I can do $10k.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Xzevian(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oga arbitrage, I have being sending you PM and bbm invite for some tym but no response. I have something to dicuss with you boss.
arbitrage:

Oga
Sorry for seeing this late. I guess we have discussed as I can do $10k.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by adisdaso(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please bros I want you to explain better because I want to buy some goods from china and I was told told in the bank to get a open a domiciliary account before I can the money and that I need to buy dollars outside the bank or transfer the dollars from other bank to fund the account. Am just confused, will I need to open account into any of this site you just mentioned
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Bookiemart01(f): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oh, I thought you were same person as legalwealth

arbitrage:

I don't offer or charge N10k for PayPal account.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by Chibenze(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 2:31am On Mar 05, 2016
adisdaso:
Please bros I want you to explain better because I want to buy some goods from china and I was told told in the bank to get a open a domiciliary account before I can the money and that I need to buy dollars outside the bank or transfer the dollars from other bank to fund the account. Am just confused, will I need to open account into any of this site you just mentioned

Yes sir, you will need to open their account to use their services.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 2:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oh, I thought you were same person as legalwealth

Sorry we're different persons.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by PussyKrook: 3:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Hi. Suppose I open a neteller euro account. suppose also that I fund the account with my zenith master card. Can I transfer the euros inside the neteller account to an EU euro bank account? Or I can only transfer from the neteller account to my zenith Dom account or another Nigerian Dom account?

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by arbitrage: 12:39am On Mar 06, 2016
PussyKrook:
Hi. Suppose I open a neteller euro account. suppose also that I fund the account with my zenith master card. Can I transfer the euros inside the neteller account to an EU euro bank account? Or I can only transfer from the neteller account to my zenith Dom account or another Nigerian Dom account?

Thanks in advance

Not too sure, but I think Neteller will only allow you to withdraw into the bank account in the country you open account for, which you verified and most likely in your name.
Re: How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account by EnterPRO: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2016
is there any way to send WU or MG from Neteller or Paypal?

without using exchangers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.