Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi (30137 Views)

Burial Of Zarma Usman Koso And His 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain / Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
chiefobdk:

Mtchewwww. I'm d op.
4k u
since u the ops so 4k u too.
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by olive282(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Reminds me of a traditional marriage I went to at Nkwerre in Imo State. In the middle of the programme, after the nuptial dance, I rose up to go and one masquerade stood in my way at the gate; and everyone's eyes were on me. Whoever that was wearing the masquerade wanted me to drop money, but I'll never do that. I don't patronise jobless people.

I stepped aside, it stepped that direction too, sprawling and rolling on the floor, to cover any space I could use to exit the gate. I hesitated for few seconds, told the masquerade to shift, no movement. Every eye was now in our direction. It was an embarrassing moment, so I grabbed the idiot on his costume and with all my might, flung him out of my way and passed on. Good riddance.

The person wearing the masquerade did well not to repeat the trash outside the gate coz there are no distinguished guests and friends outside the gate. Just random fellows. I would have beaten the hell out of him and dislocated his acromio-clavicular joints.

Altho ur lyin...buh try it in my village....both d rich nd poor wil show u d importance of tradition....by d tym de re tru wid u....u wouldnt want to remember wat happend tok more of sharin it here wid us

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by donem: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
chiefobdk:

odogwu. ==== man. able bodied man. warrior

Alright thanks sire.
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by Kaira333: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na Eze muo dem de bury?

1 Like

Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by Kcdojoto(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Viktor1983:
Nice to see "Ajofia Ojoto" on this thread...
Ojoto kwenu!
Igbo kwenu!
Yaaa
I dey feel you

1 Like

Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by Bose253(f): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
And some people dropped ordinary ten naira in the basket. Igbo people are stingy
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by YONIK: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Leading him to hell fire??
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by pablus: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
these Ibos have a lot to learn from their Yoruba brothers and sisters o! good spirit though.
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by Emilord(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chaii those days wey person still dey enter Aji busu masquerade

1 Like

Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by obayaya(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
xmich:

Am sorry masquerade have nothing to do in traditional marriage so I will like to say am sorry what you encountered wasn't a masquerade, the last thing you can do to a real masquerade is darling to touch or fight it, if you dare as you claimed my brother by you won't be here to tell how it happened.

My brother I wonder..

Imagine him touching an Agaba..
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by kaka74: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Where is ajofia na anaedo dat spirit is the rick ross of igbo rap
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by highmood(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
I love masquerades especially the ones that chase women
Wicked gal
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Emilord:
Chaii those days wey person still dey enter Aji busu masquerade

we 're not talking of mmonwu afiaolu.
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
kaka74:
Where is ajofia na anaedo dat spirit is the rick ross of igbo rap

ajofia anaedo no be small pikin masquerade.

D only masquerade wey dey use 911. it's mode of transport is gwongworo. it no dey enter small pikin motor

1 Like

Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by alobright17(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
I love masquerades especially the ones that chase women
SMH
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by lobell: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
chiefobdk:
odogwu

the tall guy on dread na British citizen. naija pops jamaican mum..dey nnewi dey do jazz. smh.
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by lobell: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
chiefobdk:
one guy returned from lagos not knowing his younger brother has taken over the late father's shrine...a boy of about16.
the dude was gonna send d boy home but was flabbergasted by d level the little boy 've attained in science
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by marlvis(f): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2016
I miss my people. ...I would be coming home soon..
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2016
stinggy:

Everybody must be xtains right?
How do you even think you're better than them
how be this bush fowl?
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by manny4life(m): 4:49am On Apr 30, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Reminds me of a traditional marriage I went to at Nkwerre in Imo State. In the middle of the programme, after the nuptial dance, I rose up to go and one masquerade stood in my way at the gate; and everyone's eyes were on me. Whoever that was wearing the masquerade wanted me to drop money, but I'll never do that. I don't patronise jobless people.

I stepped aside, it stepped that direction too, sprawling and rolling on the floor, to cover any space I could use to exit the gate. I hesitated for few seconds, told the masquerade to shift, no movement. Every eye was now in our direction. It was an embarrassing moment, so I grabbed the idiot on his costume and with all my might, flung him out of my way and passed on. Good riddance.

The person wearing the masquerade did well not to repeat the trash outside the gate coz there are no distinguished guests and friends outside the gate. Just random fellows. I would have beaten the hell out of him and dislocated his acromio-clavicular joints.

Nna biko spread your lie elsewhere. You can NEVER dare challenge a real masquerade... Who born monkey, and besides, real masquerades do not go to events like weddings. You're likely to see them at a funeral and that of a well known person... So please find another story.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by kaka74: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2016
chiefobdk:

ajofia anaedo no be small pikin masquerade.

D only masquerade wey dey use 911. it's mode of transport is gwongworo. it no dey enter small pikin motor

As in eee his igbo hardcore proverbs dey trip me
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by Viktor1983(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2016
chiefobdk:

U dey see clearly.

Dis ojoto bois no get joy.

Kcdojoto:
Yaaa I dey feel you
Abum Ojoto kpomkwem.....Ndiabor axis, obofia
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
I love my people. Igbo oma Igbo Amaka mma
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by Kcdojoto(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Viktor1983:

Abum Ojoto kpomkwem.....Ndiabor axis, obofia
Wow me too
Akabor ......Ikwuocha
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by xmich(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
obayaya:

My brother I wonder..

Imagine him touching an Agaba..

No worry your self, we all know to guy just lied
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by SirVintageCock: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
manny4life:

Nna biko spread your lie elsewhere. You can NEVER dare challenge a real masquerade... Who born monkey, and besides, real masquerades do not go to events like weddings. You're likely to see them at a funeral and that of a well known person... So please find another story.
The story is sweet and garnering accolades from culture less brokers like him.
Feel like p**ching the m'dafucker.
Forgive my language sir.
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2021
xmich:

No worry your self, we all know to guy just lied

My nnewi side get boundary with Ichi. And ojoto.. Via akwu ojoto... Very close to ojoto boys..
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2021
mentorandfriend:

Very sweet lie
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2021
Kaira333:
Na Eze muo dem de bury?
Traditional ruler
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by chimezieeze98: 9:15pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by ejanla077: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
mentorandfriend:

Guy dis ur lie childish die tufiakwa..

U must be related to lai mohammed

Re: Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi by ejanla077: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
millionaireman:

You jam armed robbers for Bini. Does that make Bini people armed robbers?

Because of one isolated incident of harassment by a masked miscreant, na him make you write all these?
how you believe that guy lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura's One-year-old Daughter Turbaned Magajiya Yakumo Of Daura Emirate / Emir Sanusi To Nigerian Muslims: "Let’s Peg Marriage Age" / Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.