Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day (771 Views)

How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day by InovativeCritic: 2:32am On Feb 14, 2016
February 14, also known as Valentine's Day, is a Christian and commercial holiday. The story goes that back in the late 100s AD, Saint Valentine was imprisoned for performing illegal weddings for those persecuted by the Roman Empire. It was not until the 15th century that people in love celebrated the holiday by giving one another flowers and cards, or "Valentines."

One in three women on the planet will be raped or beaten during her lifetime. The odds are staggering as the probability of it happening is Today ; Valentines day.

A few ways to avoid being raped or assaulted during this day.

No matter what it is, drink less and drink. It could be a new brand of fruit juice you have never tasted before or it could be some sort of foreign cake you have never eaten before, constrain yourself.
Most cases of rape and assault begin once the victim is no longer in their right frame of mind, due to consumption of alcohol or other intoxicating products, basically it boiled down to hiding the taste and smell of alcohol in fruity drinks and stuff and that if you mixed it right then the girl would never suspect that she was drinking alcohol.

Wearing revealing clothing makes you a target for harassment. Men always want sex and will do whatever they have to in order to get it.
The above notion is wrong, even Alhaja's that cover their whole body get raped. Various things turn Rapists on, and one can never know because in most rape cases the victim knows the rapists.
No matter where you are today, ensure its a public place. Avoid going to special enclosed clubs,parties or even his house.
Re: How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day by KingRex1(m): 2:55am On Feb 14, 2016
InnovativeCritic my foot. Sayin guy are rapist.. You are the rapist!
Re: How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 14, 2016
OKEY
Re: How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day by chriskosherbal(m): 4:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Hahaha
Re: How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day by Lanre90(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Guy I dont think thats what Op meant o
KingRex1:
InnovativeCritic my foot. Sayin guy are rapist.. You are the rapist!
Re: How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day by MrAwePresident: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2016
But shey these gals well listen?
Re: How To Avoid The Dangers Of Valentines Day by InovativeCritic: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2016
MrAwePresident:
But shey these gals well listen?

(1) (Reply)

She Jus Tell Me I Cant Lick Ha Puzzee / What Do You Think Is Going On Here? / MrC0rk Is A Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.