Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? (24392 Views)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by clevvermind(m): 5:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Thousands and millions of persons have planned to have sex for the first time and more today. it makes me wonder if today normally goes with sex and fucking.

It seems people cannot do without sex today especially guys. Are you one of such saying i must Bleep and be bleeped today or not? let know.

But i want you to tell the house if you can do without sex today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by jamex93(m): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2016
Is val all about sex

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by englishmart(m): 6:22am On Feb 14, 2016
today is just like every other day. If I didn't have sex since year, why should I today?? I've never had sex all my life and I won't till I get married.

Edited, this is a-4year old Post btw.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by gabinogem(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2016
It's natural for humans to have sex whether val or not... nothing so special about this valentine's day. If today is special, then every single day is special as well. Humans just complicate their lives by themselves.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by clevvermind(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2016
jamex93:
Is val all about sex
no sir. but today's sex is special.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Onyekachi419(f): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2020
Sex val sex val
Bikonu is valentine all about sex
Please use condom to avoid cornovorius grin

17 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Slawormir: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Sex is good

Valentine or no valentine

Sex should be encouraged

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by OgbanjeProphet: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Yes!!!!
I can do without sex today. In short no sex today. Only love.

So let's spread LOVE today and not SEX.

Incase you don't know sex is cheap, but love is rare.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by helinues: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Na when did Sex turn to Akamu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by emmabest2000(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Girl : Why cows seems depressed when being milked ?
Teacher : If every morning they rub yours 4.30 minutes and don't 4ck you , you will feel the same

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by inforesource: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2020
This your question eh. Do Valentine means sex? If that is the meaning of Valentine then people should stop celebrating it because people have sex everyday at different time. So maybe you rephrase the question.

The Bible says and I quote, " No greater Love than this, that a man lays down his life for His friends". For this reason, I like to ignore Valentine's day. I practice love everyday by making sure that my actions and inactions do not hurt others and give whenever opportunity arises. My opinion!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Sure!
Valentine is not about sex.
It is about showing love to other people.
Customer is the soul of business...

To all our Barbecue clients , especially on this great forum.

The Number one forum in Africa....God bless Mr Seun Osewa.

E be like say this Valentine go Hot O!

We are getting all the Barbecue ready for lovers and friends alike.

A dozen plate of delicious, hot, fresh, sweet aroma Barbecue Chicken and Fish for your boo and the family.

The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

If you love life, then EAT BARBECUE!.......@[/color] say so!

And while celebrating with your boo and loved ones, kindly remember the less privileges, they deserve some love also.

Cheers y'all! kiss
[color=#990000]#PositiveVibesOnly

10thElement:
where is your location ...

For this Valentine,
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] will be at Ifoko Beach in PH.
It is a place to be.
It is a popular hangout spot in Port Harcourt.(First time we will be doing spot Barbecue in a long while, we focused on the catering aspect for years now)
This beach is the source of livelihood to local fishermen in the area,
So, loads of Fresh Fish Barbecue for every one this weekend.
Apart from Barbecue,
You will be treated to freshly caught seafood at local restaurants close to the beach.
Let's make it a memorable Valentine biko!
PH friends, clients and well-wishers...GET READY!!
Opoorrrr wink

10thElement:
. na lagos i dey e too far ... but if you pay my ticket i go come spend money for you
Lol cheesy
We will be back to base after Easter.
Na PH Life dey for now o!
Inside life....
We will let you know when we are back to Lasgidi.
Eko dun mawole.... cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
jamex93:
Is val all about sex
.. Good question.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Lexusgs430: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Today is not special, just like any other day......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Donald1212: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Hmm

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by ayspac(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
A year and half without having sex still healthy ����

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by uchman46(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
This sex thing is so overrated,, which one is can you do without sex on valentine's day kwanu

5 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Ijaya123: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Why attached having sex to Valentine day? Is valentine all about sex? How many minutes will the sex even last bytheway?

What happens to the remaining 365 days?

So many questions begging for answer.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Bigflamie(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Senseless thread

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by barnny(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
if you have planned to SEX today LIKE
If you have planned not to SEX today SHARE
If you don't even have schedule for Val today unlike me just waka pass grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by nabegibeg: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
clevvermind:
Thousands and millions of persons have planned to have sex for the first time and more today. it makes me wonder if today normally goes with sex and fucking.

It seems people cannot do without sex today especially guys. Are you one of such saying i must Bleep and be bleeped today or not? let know.

But i want you to tell the house if you can do without sex today.

Immorality is the order of the day

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
clevvermind:
no sir. but today's sex is special.
. Why is it special? Will the dick or Kpekus taste different?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Nice!! Nnemuka , this is a question for you.
Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by FreebiesGRAM: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
HIV is real......

5 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Yoighaman(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
I have done without sex for about a year now....so, what's the biggie about Val's day?? sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by ybalogs(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
And this made FP?? I give up.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Fisher007: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Hmm where do I start from?

So sex is now a necessity on 14th of February?

Is it food?

5-10 secs orgasm , even if you like do stamina sex of 1-2hrs on top , na still 5-10 secs orgasm?

Well when I was still a fool and believe love was magical ( magic gan na scam ), I didn't need to have sex on valentine's Day.

I believe once you start planning to get something in return of a gift or appreciation from a relationship. It is now a transactional relationship simple.

So If a guy buys you gift and take you out on Valentine's day, he must have sex abi (as return on investment). The mumu guy too will now be vexing or planning a retaliation plan accordingly to how much he spent . He needs to recover it back with sex ba.

Same apply to ladies once he buys you gift and take you out , you feel you must sex him abi to show appreciation on valentine's day. ( Indirectly you are a dishonest prostitute - your relationship is transactional).

Even so called prostitute are honest than you cause they state their price for a service. But you denial your self of the reality that you are a dishonest prostitute. Simple truth.

You use yourself as the so-called sexual object you fervently denial. All because of a simple gesture that could have been done on a random day apart from 14th of February.

Well please do as you like Oooh. No bi me get Una reproductive system. Enjoy pass disease, get pregnant, born bastards, commit abortion, commit sin , cheat on eachother, get unsolicited gifts, show off your stupidity to the world just because today is VALENTINE'S DAY.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by TheRedpillguy: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
The Simp day. The slave day. Sex is overrated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? by Easybela(f): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.