Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? (782 Views)

Ladies Why Two Or More Openings On Your Ears? / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by KingRex1(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Damn it. It’s just criminal provocation and emotional misconduct to think that you can dangle your extremely desirable unclothedness in front of a guy and expect him not to reach out and grab.
It’s like dropping smoked fish on the kitchen floor and expecting the rat not to take a lofty bite.
A lady friend once told me she spent two weeks with a guy friend who was uncomfortable to watch her applying lotion on her naked skin after a shower, and the first question I asked was: are you sleeping with him? And she scoffed a response, “Hell no, he’s just my friend – I can’t have sex with him, I just tease him sometimes when he averts his eyes from my naked body, or tries to leave the room whenever I’m getting dressed – you know I just feel more alive when I know his eyes are running all over my body – it gives me some guilty pleasure to know that the sight of my naked body can still give a man an incredible boner – it makes me feel desired”.
Now, just imagine that!
In Nigeria, we have a saying that goes, “Trouble dey sleep…yanga come wake am”. Transliteration: Don’t wake a sleeping d!ck, if you don’t feel like playing with it.
So my Nairaland ladies pls tell us what u achieve while doing this nd later complain bout male advances.
Happy Val.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Na so rape dey start
Re: Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by rapmike(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Don't mind some ladies.

Later if he forces himself on her, she will cry rape!

If am the guy the lady is teasing, I will chase her out of my house! Make she no put me into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by sinaj(f): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2016
Lol dat girl na Jezebel o! grin

Wat kind of temptation is dat one
Re: Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2016
He might as well walk out while she is applying the lotion

But why would a man have a woman in his house for up to 2 weeks and she is not his gf. If he had a GF those a grounds for a big fight

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by KingRex1(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Na so rape dey start
Asin eh!
Re: Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by KingRex1(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
He might as well walk out while she is applying the lotion

But why would a man have a woman in his house for up to 2 weeks and she is not his gf. If he had a GF those a grounds for a big fight
Yea, i think she came for a conference or so.
Re: Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by KingRex1(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2016
sinaj:
Lol dat girl na Jezebel o! grin

Wat kind of temptation is dat one
Hope say u don't tease guys.. I know you do, maybe not as the girl in subject
Re: Ladies Why Tease Us Indiscriminately On Purpose?? by sinaj(f): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2016
KingRex1:
Hope say u don't tease guys.. I know you do, maybe not as the girl in subject
nah nah I dnt do dat.

Itz nt kul

(1) (Reply)

These 11 Photos Tell A Hilarious Nigerian Valentine Story / Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! / How I Usher In Every New Month In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.