Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover (1585 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover by kizbad: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2016
Hello Nairaland...

In every dream, the best moment to share is to be with you. You make my day when I talk to you. Loving you is like my favorite hobby which I will not stop doing.
Looking back I’m glad I chose you. Looking ahead I’m grateful I’ll be spending my future with you
Every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome so far. But I promise that the best is yet to come. I love you honey
I feel like a child - appy and smiling, but not so good when left alone. You're to blame for my condition! Now fix it. Meet me soon.
Longing to be with you because the feeling of being beside you is simply amazing.
I want to look into your eyes for hours on end and get lost in them forever.
Your smile is all I want to treasure and your love is all I need to be alive

Love Messages for Girlfriend

I don’t know where I stand with her. And I don’t know what I mean to her. All I know is I want to be with her.
It's not true that love does not create boundaries, because my love for you has created boundaries in your heart so that no one else can come in.
I knew I was in love when I stopped thinking about how pretty you look and started seeing the beauty within you.
Every time I see you smile, is a moment that makes all of life’s troubles worth tolerating. I love you.
Your touch does to me what a pebble does to calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my heart. I love you sweetheart.
I will never walk a million miles to see you, because I will never let you go out of my sight. I love you so much.

Love Messages for Wife

When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that happened to me.
I have never said this to you before, but let me admit this today: Loving you is neither a choice nor an option, it is a necessity. I love you.
Ι am so happy and feel so lucky because out of millions οf people around the world it’s me who’s been given the chance to be with you and spend forever with a loving wife like yοu. I Love you!
Εach time Ι look at yοu, Ι realize how Gοd has been good tο me. Ηe gave me the mοst beautiful, caring, lοving, and passionate wοman in the wοrld. Ι’m so lucky tο have yοu. I love you my wife.
Let me drown out life’s chaos with the silence of love. I love you darling.
Every time I see you, I realize that life doesn’t need to be perfect as long as it is happy.
When someone asks me - "What helps you sleep at night?" The only answer that comes to mind is your soft skin and the fact that I can hold you like a teddy bear. Can I say that out loud?
Dear Wife, Thanks for being part of my life and making it so much better than it ever was. Lots of love, Husband.

See more on http://www.gnpost.com/2016/02/best-valentine-messages-for-boyfriend.html

You Can Add Yours
Re: Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover by Richardonald(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2016
This one can never melt my girl heart, she get strong heart d only thing that can melt my girl is money and am planning on it....
Re: Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover by Oladimejy(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2016
It can never melt my gf heart when she is nt ice block only money and melt her heart
Re: Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2016
I got this from my ChErIsH this morning and i am so so happy.

"At first I wasn't looking for love.
I wanted no one in my life, for I had totally given up.
All I wanted was to hide. But for just a moment
I gave you a chance. I let my guard down,
One last try at romance. I never imagined that I
would find all this and more. The best friend and lover,
that one could ever hope for. A friend I can count on,
to listen and understand. A lover, for me to hold,
that is truly a good man. I love when you smile,
and all the things you do. So I want you to know that
you're my dream come true. I know in my heart now
that no one else will do. Happy Valentine's Day Baby
I'm so glad that I met you"

To my ChErISH, you mean more to me than you'll ever know. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you more than anything.... Love always and happy valentine's day. Chears!
She is a Nairalander and i hope she'll see this thread.
Re: Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover by Oladimejy(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Guseh:
I got this from my ChErIsH this morning and i am so so happy.

"At first I wasn't looking for love.
I wanted no one in my life, for I had totally given up.
All I wanted was to hide. But for just a moment
I gave you a chance. I let my guard down,
One last try at romance. I never imagined that I
would find all this and more. The best friend and lover,
that one could ever hope for. A friend I can count on,
to listen and understand. A lover, for me to hold,
that is truly a good man. I love when you smile,
and all the things you do. So I want you to know that
you're my dream come true. I know in my heart now
that no one else will do. Happy Valentine's Day Baby
I'm so glad that I met you"

To my ChErISH, you mean more to me than you'll ever know. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you more than anything.... Love always and happy valentine's day. Chears!
She is a Nairalander and i hope she'll see this thread.
Ahahahah guy are u a learner
Re: Best Valentine Messages For Boyfriend Or Girlfriend That Will Melt Your Lover by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2016
Oladimejy:
Ahahahah guy are u a learner
Yes, i am a learner and i prefer being a learner. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. / Clear Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.