Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How You May Receive Salvation Right Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You May Receive Salvation Right Now! (285 Views)

It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / How God Instructs Us To Receive Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You May Receive Salvation Right Now! by marcopollo(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2016
✞ How You May Receive Salvation
Right Now!
The most important matter that we face is "where do I stand with God when I die, right?" God said he is not willing that any should perish, He loves the sinning world, which includes you and me. He wants to save us!
God loves us so much that He did
something breathe-takingly
compassionate to save us from the penalty of our sin....
But first we must realize that we
do all sin and come into the world
with a sin propensity because of
Adam's sin. God Himself has said:
"There is none righteous, no, not
one" (Romans 3:10).
Our own efforts to make amends to God for the wrong we have done *CANNOT* reverse the just
judgment of God. There is a
punishment for sin that had to be
paid before we could be reconciled with God.
God orchestrated his own plan for
our redemption. God sent His Son,
Jesus, into the world to fulfill this
mission. Jesus lived a perfect,
sinless life in complete obedience
to God.
And then Jesus willingly took upon himself all our sins; He shed his blood, died on a cross, was buried and rose from the grave to save us.
One *must* place their FAITH in
Jesus to save them, believe he shed his blood and died to pay for their sins and rose from the grave that they would be justified. Will you trust Jesus now and what he did to save you?
Scriptural Support: Eph.1:7; Acts
13:33; Ro.1:16; 1Cor.15:1-4
► Please 'SHARE' for the lost on any social media if you agree ◄
Re: How You May Receive Salvation Right Now! by ichommy(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2016
I want a deliverance, I want to talk to Jesus One on One.

P.S. Not on phone, I want One on One.

OP can you help?

And then Jesus willingly took upon himself all our sins; He shed his blood, died on a cross, was buried and rose from the grave to save us.

^^^

Who send am to climb the cross?

Abegi.
Re: How You May Receive Salvation Right Now! by marcopollo(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Dear precious soul @ ichommy, it's not a must you must comment on every post you see. Relax. If you don't believe, no problem. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil On Your Skin! / Meet Dr Anxiety. / No Exceptions To Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.