Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) (44160 Views)

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2016
Even If I Don't Have Electricity I Will Still Ion My Clothes With Gas. (photo)

I have waited so long for nepa to bring lights but they keep on disappointing me, so I have to look for another alternative to put my clothes in order by dusting my old damaged electric ion and placed it on top of my cooking gas in order to ion my clothes. Bleep PHCN Bleep NEPA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Topccy007: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Improvise my brother.....U can also charge your phone with it by meticulously placing it on the burner. It charges three times faster than electricity. A trial will convince you.

228 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2016
Abi?... grin Guyman must fresh today by force............. grin i feel ur spirit bro!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2016
U dnt have to display ur poverty for the world to see.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:

er you better than him ? #borrowpose

235 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Thank you Mr wealthy. I.m still a student so after graduation I will hustle ok.

388 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2016
May iron burn that cloth undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Lyondavinci:

don't mind him.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
May iron burn that cloth undecided
cry
But why?

9 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by ssoftappless(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
HABA!!! this is totally unaccepted. "where did u drop ur sense?

209 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by ssoftappless(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Thank you Mr wealthy. I.m still a student so after graduation I will hustle ok.
nice reply, those that bring themselves down, THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WILL LIFT UP ABOVE ALL HEIGHTS.

187 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by greatmarshall(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Topccy007:
Improvise my brother.....U can also charge your phone with it by meticulously placing it on the burner. It charges three times faster than electricity. A trial will convince you.
. grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
nice reply, those that bring themselves down, THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WILL LIFT UP ABOVE ALL HEIGHTS.
AMEN

37 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2016
Op, No light here too
Make I bring my cloth?

13 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
Op, No light here too

Make I bring my cloth?
hahaha bring it my dear but not for free oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2016
@o.p do just be careful with that
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Lyondavinci:
@o.p do just be careful with that
yeah I know but I don't use it always.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
hahaha bring it my dear but not for free oooooo.
Lol, I will settle u when. I'm back from church grin

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by chesm(f): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Lyondavinci:

he thinks he is the dark knight..

2 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, I will settle u when. I'm back from church grin
ok I.m also preparing for church service.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
ok I.m also preparing for church service.
Aiit Bro

Later
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cry
But why?
bcox it's red undecided
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
bcox it's red undecided
u hate red?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by menix(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2016
This is so romantic...

God will bless u if u did go this far just to go to church but if ur valentine cloth dey inside, I bu onye Uwa Mmebi..

4 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by yemstok(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2016
Amen!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by psychologist(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2016
Hugs I know how it feels

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by kaziblake(f): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
why undecided
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by endowednicky(f): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
But he's right anyway!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2016
ingenuity
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by ednut1(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2016
How is this Romance
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2016
menix:
This is so romantic...

God will bless u if u did go this far just to go to church but if ur valentine cloth dey inside, I bu onye Uwa Mmebi..
just for church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.