Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,009 members, 7,803,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ (43386 Views)

Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lacomus:
Nope it's because Bill gate was born in America and he has touched the lives of every one in the 21 century by ushering in the Digital age not Zika age.
it's the same thing I said dude Russia's economy is bad, there are numerous top notch Russian Jews controlling over 30 percent of Israel's economy, like I said earlier Russia is not capitalistic enough. To further prove my point Russian immigrants in USA have a high standard of living and have contributed to USA tech industry.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
^^^^

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
pulsa:

it's the same thing I said dude Russia's economy is bad, there are numerous top notch Russian Jews controlling over 30 percent of Israel's economy, like I said earlier Russia is not capitalistic enough. To further prove my point Russian immigrants in USA have a high standard of living and have contributed to USA tech industry.
Russia is not a capitalist state but they made their military hardware right ?
Wht make computers and it software unachievable then ?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lacomus:
Russia is not a capitalist state but they make their military hardware right ?
Wht make computers and it software unachievable then ?
they use their technology for militarized purposes, and not for luxury/pleasure or business like USA does
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
pulsa:

they use their technology for militarized purposes, and not for luxury/pleasure or business like USA does
you are derailing !
Pls answer my question first.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
50calibre:

There might be a connection between the introduction of genetically engineered mosquitos into Brazil and the recent outbreak given the sudden spike in the disease but even if there was, that's not to say it was deliberately orchestrated to cause disease. The speed of this outbreak may be attributed to some mutation somewhere, there are many unforeseen and unpredictable circumstances when dealing with genetically engineered organisms that's why science continues to explore and learn from past mistakes.

It is highly implausible in this case that Zika is some man made weapon meant to depopulate the world. It's a ridiculous theory given the facts we already know

- Zika is close to 70 years old and comes from the same family as dengue fever & yellow

- The WHO is yet to record any adult deaths proven to be as a result of the recent Zika.. As a matter of fact, up to 80% of those who contract it don't know they have it. It's symptoms are very mild.

If Zika was meant as a weapon, then that must be the most benign weapon even malaria does a far better job of killing more people.

As for the Rockafella patent story, that's something found on conspiracy websites (there are lots of them out there) there's little or no truth to that. The only connection between Rockafella and Zika is the scientist who discovered the virus happened to work for the foundation at the time.

- Zika is about 70 years old, but we never got to hear about it until now if we'll be true to ourselves. "Zika is 70 years old" is what you have been told and made to believe. If you haven't any empricial proofs for this, it remains nothing but mere tales & hearsays.

- Leave WHO out of it. For what it's worth, they could also be complicit in the whole mission. In 2014, anti-tetanus vaccines being used treat pregnant women, and women of child-bearing age were discovered to contain HCG (Human Chrionic Gonadotropin) antigen, which was developed by WHO in 1992 for the purpose of birth control. These vaccines were administered for FREE by UNICEF and WHO in Kenya at the time. Are you telling me they didn't know these vaccines were laced with HCG? Interestingly, when the UN ran out of funds for the project, Gates & Melinda Foundation continued with the funding till the supposed hidden agenda was brought to light.

- You see, to leave the masses brainless, a smart mind is dangerous. As we evolve as humans, the coming generations naturally (should) become smarter & more enlightened than the previous. This could as well be a threat to current world leaders, hence the development of a virus that could hamper the clairvoyance of the coming generation. Weird assumption, but you'll be surprised how these people think. I mean, why else would zika virus—if man-made—be benign to adults, but deleterious to the brains of unborn children?

I'm not appellating what Putin has said as truth. All I'm saying is, to acquire a better understanding of how the world works, you need to open your mind to new possibilities.

NOTHING is impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by qsmusty(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
But bill has contributed to save the world
he cannot save the world exceptt by The Being about leave
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2016
Charlesdock:
*dialing Beyonce's number.......tolololo Oga Jay Z dey houz oo. I no want trouble grin
Hehehe!!! grin

*kicks Bill Gates' in the as.s and runs outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Codes151(m): 12:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.

You and black face... I don't know who smokes the most!
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by richiepolymer(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:
Conspiracy theorists. How many famous philanthropists are Russians? Upon Russia has the 2nd highest number of billionaires in the world. Their own is to cause trouble here and there, invade countries and seize land mass with force and coercion. You hear of American billionaires giving away 99% of their entire wealth to charity or global initiatives like Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, T Boone Pickens, George Soros, Walton family, Michael Bloomberg Etc. You will never hear about these greedy Russians doing anything to improve the world. They are still living in the cold war Era.

If not for the fact they have nuclear weapons in their arsenal, America would've obliterated them by now. They are cowards, hiding behind nukes because they know nobody wants an outright nuclear war that would end the world as we know it. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be crushed.

Bro, you are totally wrong! Russia is the reason America hasn't overrun the world. Which country has Russia invaded? Why is the dollar the means for trading in oil? Who's sponsoring all the uprisings in the middle east and Africa? Wake up and smell the coffee. Gone are the days when we were bullied into thinking America was the saint helping the world. Let me assume you have no idea what is at play here. I'm happy there's a counter force like Russia and China. All the countries torn apart by America under the guise of fighting terrorism, how are those countries faring today? Do your findings. As for philanthropies by the American businessmen, let me hint you on what is called satanic business models. It leaves the victim in poverty, bondage, perpetual slavery. Its only dumb ass countries that fall prey to the antics of these guys. Don't be deceived, not all philanthropy means well to the beneficiary. You are given a hat at the expense of your head. I will rather we even discuss this matter privately where I will lay out completely my own understanding of the game plan. The truth is, the black race remains a puzzle to those bio terrorists. No matter what they've synthesized in their research facilities, the black man's genes tends to adapt and resist it in a short time. In fact let me stop here.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by seggzz(m): 1:27am On Feb 15, 2016
PNomsule:

Wouldn't you rather quantify contextually how he would make more money selling the anti-virus compared to Microsoft usage, perhaps would help drive home your point, don't forget also that a depopulated world would mean less money for Microsoft obviously plus again, a reducing number of patronage for his Antivirus.

Did you know that there was a vaccine against Ebola. Pentagon scientists were developing it for 30 years, and all the rights for the drug belong to the government of the United States. Do you know the other purposes of these bio weapons?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by pulsa(m): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Lacomus:
you are derailing !
Pls answer my question first.
because they are not capitalistic, capitalism rewards innovation, but communism does not, so the average american is inspired to be innovative, but a Russian has no inspiration to do that, I mean why bother creating devices or equipments when the government will own it, no motivation what so ever, but they are motivated to get government contracts in creating military equipment, as they are rewarded and hence they have top notch military equipments but not top notch gadgets, are you trying to infer that Russian can not make their own operating systems and gadgets when they can create advanced ships, aircraft's, tanks, gun's and etcetera, meanwhile south Korea and Japan can't produce military equipments but can produce gadgets, come on the diff lies in the type of economy they practice.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Arjeeni: 6:49am On Feb 15, 2016
My big appreciation for all the contributors, I dedicated my first front page of 2016 to my lovely wife and to all my friends here on Nairaland. My prayer is, we will all be prospered as we are moving forward in our life endeavors.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Olaone1: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:

Hahaha even more conspiracies... Guy is this really what runs through your head everyday? You think America had a hand in MKO's death? Is this paranoia or what?

You say one of US foreign policy for many years was to assassinate Castro and why the hell not? This was a strategic move to get rid of that communist menace presiding over Cuba a country that's only a few hundred miles away from Florida. This was a major threat for the U.S because Fidel Castro's Cuba was allied with the Soviet Union during the cold war. It gave the soviet Union the military base they needed to Launch nuclear warheads and a strategic advantage to control parts of the Atlantic without having to worry about traveling to Europe for refueling. You make me laugh, do you know how many assassinations the KGB has conducted? How about the downing of the Malaysian Airline by pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine? How about Stalin's army of rape who were ordered to rape any female between the age of 8 and 80yrs during the German occupation in WW2? How about atrocities by the Russian Army in Chechyna?

Do your research before blindly supporting Russia.
To you, everything you know about Russia isn't conspiracy but everything people say about America is conspiracy. Na wa oo. Pro-Russian rebels downed Malaysian jet? Where is your evidence? You are really pro-America undecided
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by PNomsule: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
seggzz:

Did you know that there was a vaccine against Ebola. Pentagon scientists were developing it for 30 years, and all the rights for the drug belong to the government of the United States. Do you know the other purposes of these bio weapons?
You are asking me these questions, not rhetorical I hope. The claims by the Russian explicitly supposes that it's to depopulate the world which is informing the discuss here so if there's at all any further purpose for "these bio weapons", it may not be consequential here or don't you think bro?

Again how much "dollars" was made in the sale of the Ebola vaccine, ya dig?
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by 50calibre(m): 1:40am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

Laughable retort. I wasn't going to debate it and I was going to stop at the plausibility of the story, while giving a background of the Gates family. However, I'll just expand a bit on it - just to show you how wrong you're.

The fact that you don't see a big deal in the connection that a disease that has been in existence since 1947 and has never been diagnosed in more than 70 people (until 2013 when it moved up a notch to 388 cases within in year), suddenly mutated when genetically engineered mosquitoes got involved - and now has over 1 million people infected, within a year and is spreading rapidly like never before, is problematic. I'm sure you know it's transmitted by Aedes mosquitoes. Also, prior to the recent outbreak - there wasn't any recorded death cases. But the new strain has killed people in South America and it also causes deadly neurological condition thus destroying people's immune system and damaging their nerve cells - and this can lead to paralysis. Even microcephaly can lead to stunted brain development.

You can read these links for the deaths:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/12/health/venezuela-ziva-virus-venezeuela/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/04/colombia-zika-virus-first-deaths-patients

Apart from Venezuela and Colombia, Brazil has also reported death cases.

Who knows how vicious the new mutation is? Mutation just doesn't happen that way, especially since there was previously no drugs against the virus. Virus mutate based on denial of accessibility by the host. That's just basic biology.

Lastly, if you understand how pharmaceutical companies work - you'd know that whoever wants to develop a cure, for commercial purpose, would need approval from the patent owner.

I tried replying this but as usual the useless spam bot on this forum banned me, I was just unbanned this afternoon.

To avoid long unnecessary story, my argument was simple

- Bill gates family background is of no relevance in this context, ignore the conspiracy theorist

- Zika virus can't be a weapon, it's too benign. If you took the time to read that link you posted, you'd see clearly stated there that the WHO is yet to identify any adult death. If out of the 10s of thousands of reported cases, only 3 deaths in Venezuela and 3 in Columbia, that's an indication of how poor it's mortality is.

- Rockafella foundation doesn't own the patent of that virus, that's another lie found on conspiracy websites.

Here's a link debunking that silly conspiracy, you can choose to believe fact or stick with conspiracy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/zika-virus-conspiracy-theories-about-gmo-mosquitoes-and-intentional-infection-spread-as-fears-of-a6861156.html
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by 50calibre(m): 1:55am On Feb 17, 2016
stolid:

- Zika is about 70 years old, but we never got to hear about it until now if we'll be true to ourselves. "Zika is 70 years old" is what you have been told and made to believe. If you haven't any empricial proofs for this, it remains nothing but mere tales & hearsays.

- Leave WHO out of it. For what it's worth, they could also be complicit in the whole mission. In 2014, anti-tetanus vaccines being used treat pregnant women, and women of child-bearing age were discovered to contain HCG (Human Chrionic Gonadotropin) antigen, which was developed by WHO in 1992 for the purpose of birth control. These vaccines were administered for FREE by UNICEF and WHO in Kenya at the time. Are you telling me they didn't know these vaccines were laced with HCG? Interestingly, when the UN ran out of funds for the project, Gates & Melinda Foundation continued with the funding till the supposed hidden agenda was brought to light.

- You see, to leave the masses brainless, a smart mind is dangerous. As we evolve as humans, the coming generations naturally (should) become smarter & more enlightened than the previous. This could as well be a threat to current world leaders, hence the development of a virus that could hamper the clairvoyance of the coming generation. Weird assumption, but you'll be surprised how these people think. I mean, why else would zika virus—if man-made—be benign to adults, but deleterious to the brains of unborn children?

I'm not appellating what Putin has said as truth . All I'm saying is, to acquire a better understanding of how the world works, you need to open your mind to new possibilities.

NOTHING is impossible

Lol it's funny you demand proof when the burden of proof lies on you. I've stated what's generally known so far of the virus, you dispute that so its on you to back it up with proof not me.

It's funny how you seem selective with your facts, you chose what you want to believe & discard what you don't want.. For someone who doubts what's being said about the Zika virus, one would thing you wouldn't be so quick to believe vaccines were being laced with sterilising agents especially since there's no proof these women actually experienced infertility

I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist myself, I love to question general consensus sometimes, but within reason & common sense.. This is one of those conspiracy theories I find silly but of course that's what conspiracy theorists do, they mix and match little truths here and there, connect invisible dots and present it as fact... There are loads of people making a career out of this.

I love your cynicism though, I think I get your point, though I'm a million percent sure this didn't come from Putin but at least we can agree on the bolded.
Re: Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ by Nobody: 12:54am On May 31, 2019
This job blew my mind. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.