Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? (1226 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by shedrach20: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2016
Dated her for just 7 months now and she is so desperate that I give her a ring now else she wouldn't get committed into the relationship... Please fellow Nairalanders.. Is having a ring a 100% guarantee of marriage? Does commitment into a relationship have anything to do with the ring?
Your advice is highly welcome
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by immortalcrown(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Give her a ring nah. Even if na flash.
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Sunexy(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2016
Give her any ring dat looks like rosary..if she get sense, she suppose knw say u want make she dey pray hard

Thank me lata wink
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2016
Na ear ring abi nose ring she want
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by WisdomTank: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Buy her handcuffs as val surprise gift. Trust me on this!

Check out my signature for your POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar design
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by popesam1(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2016
For her mind she won tie u down if u give her ring, my brother abeg give her the ring but don't propose to her.
In kiss daniel voice: laye eh baby ko joor
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2016
shedrach20:
Dated her for just 7 months now and she is so desperate that I give her a ring now else she wouldn't get committed into the relationship... Please fellow Nairalanders.. Is having a ring a 100% guarantee of marriage? Does commitment into a relationship have anything to do with the ring?
for your own good, u better leave that stupid relationship and jump out, with full force...

1 Like

Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by KingRex1(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2016
sinaj:
Na ear ring abi nose ring she want
haba, engagement ring na
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2016
If you not ready for commitment, don't give her any ring...

Don't try to play around this. She knows what she's doing o

1 Like

Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2016
shedrach20:
give ha a ring na...shebi na ring she want

1 Like

Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2016
my ex went as far as buying a ring for her self .. u better flew ooo before they flew you ..

if her village people remember you.. your pot go boil until u marry . run now noow.

1 Like

Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Think twice before you put ring in her hand.

1 Like

Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2016
Walk inside a store and buy her one

It's that easy and simple
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by endowednicky(f): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Buy her a ring,its not hard now!!!!!
she'll soon understand the saying LORD OF THE RINGS,,,when she has worn the rings for 3years!!!!

.....I reject it on her behalf sha,sit her down and talk to her now..or does she want to suffer??ask her if she's ready to cater for you and the family.. tell her you still got plans for d future.

1 Like

Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Gracito(f): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2016
If it isn't what you want, if you don't see a future with Her, for y'alls good, don't do it. Talk to her about it instead

1 Like

Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Funny.. Just be careful
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by fbtowner(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Op make her the GODDESS OF THE RING its cost u nothing. Even if na all this Aboki ones wey dem dey hawk about
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by cruzita(f): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2016
the ball is in your court, play it the way u want
Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Mcbussy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
shedrach20:

She's giving u an ultimatum, my answer is no.

Even if for some reason she feels she doesn't have time, and she can't wait any longer, it's still not right to condition people with ultimatums. These kind of behaviours are signs...that kinda woman can walk away from u for the slightest reasons even after marriage.

If she's threatening not to be committed until u give her a ring, there's a high chance ur just one of her options and she already has alternatives. Don't let anybody rush u into what ur not ready for. There's every chance she'll walk away with sum1 else, but it's better that way.

Don't let anybody rush u into sumthn cos u can equally be rushed out of it...A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Is So Desperate To Get A Ring From Me.. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Desperado.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy And A Girl Really Just Be Friends?? / I Wonder Why An Ugly Girl Should Be Forming For Mr Handsome / checkout what husban did when he cought his wife sucking another mans d*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.