Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Do I Analyse Numerical Data (research Work) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Analyse Numerical Data (research Work) (424 Views)

Download Project Topics And Materials For Your Research Work!!! / Download Project Topics And Materials For Your Research Work! / Download FREE Project Topics & Materials for ur Research work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Analyse Numerical Data (research Work) by stiles009(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2016
fellow nairalander, I just concluded my project field work which was pertaining a spermatozoa characteristic of a certain animal fed a certain diet. however, I am yet to figure out how to analyze the result of the research.
From my enquiry so far, i was made to believe that there is a software capable of doing the work. i would be glad if someone can come to my rescue as to the name of the said software, or perhaps an alternative way of analyzing the result without wasting time. Ive just a week left before I submit the project to my supervisor.
Re: How Do I Analyse Numerical Data (research Work) by barapistis(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2016
Hye,contact me,will help you out with a small fee,
Re: How Do I Analyse Numerical Data (research Work) by stiles009(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
barapistis:
Hye,contact me,will help you out with a small fee,
thanks boss. God knows i will be glad if u can help me out without charges.

(1) (Reply)

2015 English Language From The Book, "Last Days At Forcadoes High School" / Career Opportunities That Come From Learning Another Language Abroad / Selenium Online Training Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.