Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me (765 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Guys wise up. Don't go kill yourself because of one chick because she will drop you like a hot iron when she see a better guy

Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by Ginaz(f): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
I can't die for love cos there ain't no genuine love in this our generation. The person you're thinking of dying for could be the person to nail your casket. Food for thoughts!
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ginaz:
I can't die for love cos there ain't no genuine love in this our generation. The person you're thinking of dying for could be the person to nail your casket. Food for thoughts!
see your mouth like i can die for love, when there was genuine love how many of you women died for love undecided
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by firstking01(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ginaz:
see your mouth like i can die for love, when there was genuine love how many of you women died for love undecided....
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by Ginaz(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
firstking01:
see your mouth like i can die for love, when there was genuine love how many of you women died for love undecided

Reread what you wrote and see if it make sense to you........ Till then, move aside. angry
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by firstking01(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ginaz:

Reread what you wrote and see if it make sense to you........ Till then, move aside. angry
sharap, shud be telling u that, didn't u read what the op posted??
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by Ginaz(f): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
firstking01:
sharap, shud be telling u that, didn't u read what the op posted??

I should be the one to tell you to shut up, cos I just checked your d.p and you had your mouth open, your big red teeth is so............... lipsrsealed
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ginaz:

I should be the one to tell you to shut up, cos I just checked your d.p and you had your mouth open, your big red teeth is so............... lipsrsealed
lol, is that the issue here??, you can't read simple sentence and comprehend itgrin
Re: GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me by Omoluabi16(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ginaz:
yeah..that's what you get when you fall for the wrong people.

(1) (Reply)

Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. Must Read!! / Being The Other Woman... Does She Have A Right To Be Jealous... / Less Sex In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.