Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

For My Val! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For My Val! (682 Views)

All In The Name Of Val / Awaiting Val -- Episode Two / Awaiting Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For My Val! by Dospix(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
My own perception of beautiful is different! It has little to do with the face and everything to do with the heart. The working of the inner chemistry is but everything to me...this certainly is not the case for many; a girl should be loved because she is sexy, lush, tall, endowned both above and below; she must posses the nitty gritties of a 'celebrity like' beautiful girl. This description of 'beautiful' is a flawed creation of the western world and the media. Come to think of it, how many pictures of beautiful girls on finely laced African fabric do you see displayed online? Instead what we see are midriff or cleavage exhibition contest...the world is filled with girls of great and distinctive qualities; girls of immense valour; girls who are frolick-some chum, rollicking boom companions and rear germs. The world is also littered with several direction-less girls who have lost their way; these set of girls have lost a total grasp of the true essence of life. They have been mystified by their own self...they should simply have everything they want because they are beautiful and sexy. They see their sexiness as a conduit pipe through which every other thing should come to them.

The next set of girls I shall be describing exist in a singular form in the focal core of my heart. To simply describe her in mere words is an aberration from the ethics of ardor. So, I shall lace my words in poesy; the greatest creation of man...what would be more beautiful than this:

The saturation of your whispers
Even your thought are like oysters
Trangulating like the perch of don foster
I seek your meaning just to prosper
NotHing new but a toaster

Hmmmm
This is woster!
For like a wheel I feel clusters
Screeching into my heart like a duster

Where are my own stars?
In the wind or in the booster?
In the deep or hill posters?

Then you saved me from this monster
That paced into my heart like the wrath of a jester

You my jennifer
Is the reason I am no looter
You are my own star

I have nothing more to say but to wish the angel in my life and every girl who has touched my life both negatively and positively a happy and fruitful Valentine celebration. Je tem beaucoup!

(1) (Reply)

My 'keke' Experience / Must Read: MS. ANITA / My Mother’s Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.