Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. (15599 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by Edmanpumpin(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Prophet Gabriel Oyelami, who is the founder of CAC Ori Oke Alasepe, Ile Aanu, Oluwatedo, Ikire, Osun state & also the Deputy General Evangelist of the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) Supreme Council passed on saturday morning after the monthly Friday inter-denominational night vigil which was attended by several thousands of christian worshippers.

It was learnt baba passed on in his sleep after the vigil saturday morning. He was above 100years but don't have the specific age for now.

The prayer ministry started on Ikoyi Mountain in Osun State Nigeria West Africa after which it moved to its present and permanent site at Ori Oke Alasepe Ile Anu Oluwatedo in Ikire Osun State Nigeria West Africa in 1996 and ever since the ministry has been growing.

In the lifetime of Apostle joseph Ayo Babalola, prophet oyelami was in charge of Apostle Babalola's foods in his constant missionary journeys

REST IN PEACE Baba Alasepe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by sanyahkod(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thank God for bringing such a great man into existence in my time. He is indeed a blessing to my generation. God bless his ministry and all that he left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by surgecom(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rest in Peace my spiritual father. He always says the truth no matter the circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by TreasuredGlory: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by Adegokenath(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
R I p

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by tmann626(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2016
R.I.P. BABA ALASEPE.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by ogo4god: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
R.I.P Baba
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by God2man(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rest in the blossom of The Lord.
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by simpleworld: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Baba sun re o.
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2016
We d youth will miss him ooo
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE GOOD NIGHT
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by arewam: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Thank God for your life on earth, your will never be able to forget. I miss u so much daddy. May your soul rest in peace till we meet again.
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by KaybeeMarshall(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
simpleworld:
Baba sun re o.
Amin
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by sight: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
We are gonna miss you #baba.. R.I.P
Re: Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. by beejay9(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
so we have Alasepe's here?

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.