Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? (2081 Views)

OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! / Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc / The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Saxxychic(f): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2009
I don't really know a lot of people here but I particularly noticed these people above and, i remember noetic2.

can i ask some random questions here regarding God, religion, spiritual life on here that doesn't need to be posted as regular topics?
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2009
Sure u can. . . I'm sure they'd be willing to answer
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2009
Yes you can. . . .but i doubt you'd get any reasonable answer from JJYOU- he's an epitome of ignorance and immorality!
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by muhsin(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2009
Can we too ask our questions?
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
muhsin:

Can we too ask our questions?

Do you mean you (muhsin) or you guys(muhshin, abuzola, olabowale, aremugangan), or you (muslims)?

If I understand clearly, the poster seeks clarification about issues directly from these guys.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
sure ma'am.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2009
Seconded!
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by noetic2: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2009
sure u can.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Recognise: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2009
Saxxychic:

I don't really know a lot of people here but I particularly noticed these people above and, I remember Noetic2.

Can I ask some random questions here regarding God, religion, spiritual life on here that doesn't need to be posted as regular topics?

@OP

- Saxxychic

“Not to know is bad, but not to wish to know is worse.” - a West African Proverb

Your wish is this forum's command, ask away at the forum's delight . . .  wink

It's worth considering the below quotation . . .

"Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes;

do not ask the question and you're a fool for the rest of your life."
- Anonymous
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Saxxychic(f): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2009
Thanks everybody.

My first question is do you believe that video agaba123 showed with angel appearing is real? since he posted it, i've been thinking about it and can't get it off my mind. Just been thinking whether it is real or fake.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292282.0.html

I also have another question more intimidating, and don't know how to put it on here.

pls no matter how my questions sound, it is real and from me. Just a wondering mind. Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2009
The video is a bloody fake!
You don't need guru JJYOU to tell you that. grin
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Recognise: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2009
Saxxychic:

Thanks everybody.

My first question is do you believe that video agaba123 showed with angel appearing is real?

[center][flash=425,325]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_XIQpoUWiY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0[/flash]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292282.0.html[/center]
Since he posted it, I've been thinking about it and can't get it off my mind. Just been thinking whether it is real or fake.

I also have another question more intimidating, and don't know how to put it on here.

Pls no matter how my questions sound, it is real and from me. Just a wondering mind. Hoping to hear from you.

@OP

Do you believe that video agaba123 showed with angel appearing is real?

It could possibly be an apparition or what not . . .

To be honest with you, angel(s) appearing to someone else is the least of my concern . . .

Whether the video showing an angel appearance is real or genuine is better left to a personal judgment

There is no denial that angels have appeared over the course of time to Man in some form or shape . . .

Angels have appeared to Man in the past, still do now in the present and continually will do in the future . . .

The above sentence can be substantiated with pages right across the Bible

In this context, personally I wouldnt loose sleep over it (i.e. the angelic appearances)

Why? because angels essentially are ministering spirits

I'll rather experience the Quickening Spirit . . .
The real McCoy; if you know what I mean
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2009
Recognise:

@OP

Do you believe that video agaba123 showed with angel appearing is real?

It could possibly be an apparition or what not . . .

To be honest with you, angel(s) appearing to someone else is the least of my concern . . .

Whether the video showing an angel appearance is real or genuine is better left to a personal judgment

There is no denial that angels have appeared over the course of time to Man in some form or shape . . .

Angels have appeared to Man in the past, still do now in the present and continually will do in the future . . .

In this context, personally I wouldnt loose sleep over it (i.e. the angelic appearances)

Why? because angels essentially are ministering spirits

I'll rather experience the Quickening Spirit . . .
The real McCoy; if you know what I mean

What is the meaning of this baseless rubbish you've written above?
Do you have evidence to support these outrageous claims?
Why are the angels always sneaking around- can't they minister to us all? An angel ministering to people will acheive more than the garrulous christians blabbing all over T.V.

YES, and aliens also appeared to my father in the 50's, they told him yahweh is a fiction and allah is the real creator of the universe - This can be substantiated in the pages of the diary he left behind.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by GEW: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
Tudór:

What is the meaning of this baseless rubbish you've written above?
Do you have evidence to support these outrageous claims?
Why are the angels always sneaking around- can't they minister to us all? An angel ministering to people will acheive more than the garrulous christians blabbing all over T.V.YES, and aliens also appeared to my father in the 50's, they told him yahweh is a fiction and allah is the real creator of the universe - This can be substantiated in the pages of the diary he left behind.
Tudór:

The video is a bloody fake!
You don't need guru JJYOU to tell you that. grin
wetin you dey take paracetamol for another man wahala for?
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2009
Saxxychic:

Thanks everybody.

My first question is do you believe that video agaba123 showed with angel appearing is real? since he posted it, i've been thinking about it and can't get it off my mind. Just been thinking whether it is real or fake.

pls no matter how my questions sound, it is real and from me. Just a wondering mind. Hoping to hear from you.
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_XIQpoUWiY&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

My good friend Recognise has just taken the words out of my mouth, he certainly has done well.  If I may add to what he has said I will say that I believe that there is a spiritual world that we cannot see with our natural senses except God opens our eyes to see them.  In this realm there are real angels in the service of the Almighty God as ministering spirits.  Fallen angels, demons who are in the service of Satan are also in this realm but are working against us (humanity) because their time is short.  They are to be cast into the lake of fire together with those who have sold their souls to them. 

In as much as the angels of God can appear to us as the Lord wills, Satan and his demons can also appear as angels of light to deceive us into worshipping them or believing a lie (Galatians 1:8,9;2Cor.11:14).  An example is what you have with millions now worshipping the apparitions of 'Mary' in the RCC today.  You also have those who pray to angels such as in the CCC and many other false religions because they have fallen into the deception of the Satan and his demons.  The end justifies the means, if the end product of such appearances gives glory to God and exalts the Word of God and Jesus Christ then it is of God but if it leads to the competing, denial and or replacement of the Word and Jesus Christ as God the Son then you know it is not of God.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
GEW:

wetin you dey take paracetamol for another man wahala for?
Its called ~LOVE~ my brother. . . The kind jesus or your pastor cannot give you. cheesy
Remember y'all I LOVE YOU.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by GEW: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2009
Tudór:

Its called ~LOVE~ my brother. . . The kind jesus or your pastor cannot give you. cheesy
Remember y'all I LOVE YOU.
tufia. where did u get love you have not received from Christ?
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by horse703: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
i knew it tudor u believe in something
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Recognise: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2009
@OP

Don't be unduly razzmatazzed by angelic appearances - Genuine or disputable  . . .

Angels themselves are nothing more than ministering spirits (i.e. messengers)

As earlier mentioned, I'll rather have my mind wonder about the Quickening Spirit"
Hi OLAADEGBU . . .  wink
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
GEW:

tufia.  where did u get love you have not received from Christ?
Na craze dey worry you!
If no be say i LOVE you i for don wound you grin grin
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
horse703:

i knew it tudor u believe in something
horse what are you talking about?
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
Recognise:

@OP

Don't be unduly razzmatazzed by angelic appearances - Genuine or disputable . . .

Angels themselves are nothing more than ministering spirits (i.e. messengers)

As earlier mentioned, I'll rather have my mind wonder about the Quickening Spirit"
Hi OLAADEGBU . . . wink

Hi ya, Recognise, good point you made.

We have the word of God as our guide. A good perusal of these verses should put things in the proper perspective.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. For unto which of the angels said He at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to me a Son? And again, when He bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels He saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son He saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. -- Hebrews 1:1-8
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by muhsin(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
OK. Thanks.

Question 1:

Who do Christians worship?
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by noetic2: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
Saxxychic:

Thanks everybody.

My answer to ur question:

The video/image is inconclusive. There is no visual evidence to suggest or illustrate that indeed they saw or that was an Angel.

But I do believe that indeed they saw an Angel and who/what they saw was an Angel from God.
Here are my reasons for such believe:

1. The Angelic being appeared in a mode of worship. They were worshipping God when the being appeared, in order words they were in the presence of God. Where two or three are gathered, surely the Lord is there The manifestation of the angel is God's way of reassuring them of His divine presence.

2. When they saw the angel, the resultant effect was that they started reconciling with aggrieved friends present and glorifying God.
The first is a fruit of the spirit. the knowledge of God's presence enables us to do the things of God. by reconciling they bring to fulfilment God's wish that we be at peace with all including our enemies.

3. They saw the angel in the midst of praise and everyone present subsequently saw the angel via the camera, they all were excited and backsliders subsequently turned to God. The angelic visit served as a ministration that reassured all that God was still concerned about their welfare in this troublesome times. people subsequently started giving their lives to Christ.

4. The narrator also added that children subsequently went of mission trips, were full of God and wanting to know God better.
These are fruits of evangelism given only by the father.

I believe they saw an angel, but the graphical representation in that video is not a convincing depiction of an angel

feel free to ask other questions.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
muhsin:

OK. Thanks.

Question 1:

Who do Christians worship?

Please respect the OP, this is her thread not yours. you have an entire section devoted to you.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
noetic2:

My answer to ur question:

The video/image is inconclusive. There is no visual evidence to suggest or illustrate that indeed they saw or that was an Angel.

But I do believe that indeed they saw an Angel and who/what they saw was an Angel from God.
Here are my reasons for such believe:

1. The Angelic being appeared in a mode of worship. They were worshipping God when the being appeared, in order words they were in the presence of God. Where two or three are gathered, surely the Lord is there The manifestation of the angel is God's way of reassuring them of His divine presence.

2. When they saw the angel, the resultant effect was that they started reconciling with aggrieved friends present and glorifying God.
The first is a fruit of the spirit. the knowledge of God's presence enables us to do the things of God. by reconciling they bring to fulfilment God's wish that we be at peace with all including our enemies.

3. They saw the angel in the midst of praise and everyone present subsequently saw the angel via the camera, they all were excited and backsliders subsequently turned to God. The angelic visit served as a ministration that reassured all that God was still concerned about their welfare in this troublesome times. people subsequently started giving their lives to Christ.

4. The narrator also added that children subsequently went of mission trips, were full of God and wanting to know God better.
These are fruits of evangelism given only by the father.

I believe they saw an angel, but the graphical representation in that video is not a convincing depiction of an angel

feel free to ask other questions.
Wouldn't it be nice if god does this all the time?
If it really happens like that we wouldn't be on NL arguing about the existence of god, and Abuzola would have repented long ago.

Does god not love us enough? Does he not want us to be saved?
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Saxxychic(f): 2:38am On Jul 09, 2009
I had a change of mind to this question. I prayed about it and I feel better now.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2009
Okay.
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Saxxychic(f): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2009
@ Tudor

It is okay, u can remove my second question, i've prayed about it. can u delete it, the one u inserted?
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Tudor6(f): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2009
Saxxychic:

@ Tudor

It is okay, u can remove my second question, i've prayed about it. can u delete it, the one u inserted?
Sure. But i'd like to know what you mean by "doing good" - just curious
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by Recognise: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2009
Tudór:

Wouldn't it be nice if God does this all the time?

If it really happens like that we wouldn't be on NL arguing about the existence of God, and Abuzola would have repented long ago.

Does God not love us enough? Does he not want us to be saved?

@Tudór

- Tudór "Wouldn't it be nice if God does this all the time?" you asked

Well if God opens your eyes then it'll be certain that God's been doing so all the while and all the time . . .

Let Abuzola be - speak for yourself . . .

and oh yeah, God does love us enough and wants us to be saved . . .

Check this out . . .

A story of Elisha and angels that were not visible to the naked eyes - Source is from the Bible

Elisha was a prophet of God who lived in Israel.

When Syrian armies invaded Israel, Elisha saved the life of Israel’s king more than once, by warning him of the Syrian army’s plans to ambush him.

The Syrian king got suspicious that he has a mole (i.e. an insider) informing the Israelities of his every moves and plans.

He even called in his officers and asked which of them was the traitor for Israel.

But his military men pointed out that Elisha, a prophet of God, was the one who was providing intelligence to Israel’s armies.

One of his officers told the king:

“Elisha, the prophet in Israel,
tells the king of Israel even the words you speak in the privacy of your bedroom!”
2 Kings 6:12.

When the Syrian king learned where Elisha was staying, he decided to deal with Elisha by taking him out.

The king marched his army during the night, and surrounded the town Elisha was in . . .

The Bible says,

“Early in the morning a servant of the Holy Man got up and went out.
Surprise! Horses and chariots surrounding the city!
The young man exclaimed, "Oh, master! What shall we do?" he asked”
2 Kings 6:15.

Elisha told him not to be afraid. "There are more on our side than on theirs," Elisha told him. 2 Kings 6:16

Elisha apparently could see something his servant could not see.

Then Elisha prayed that God would open his servant’s eyes. “O Lord, open his eyes and let him see!” 2 Kings 6:17

God did, He allowed Elisha's servant to see the otherwise invisible angel armies all around them . . .

Tudór, my friend, if your eyes too could be opened, you would see God’s angel(s) all about and around you  wink
Re: Pls OLAADEGBU,JJyou, Davidylan And Others, Can I Ask You Random Questions Here? by olabowale(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
The form or forms of angels are not some spooky thing! Angels when they do appear, the look like human bcause they are dealing with human, in their appearances! They are asexual, but take on male/masculine the more powerful gender look.
No angel comes in like a fairy! I watched and I was looking. I am sure there was no "complete" human figure in what I saw! Well of course, I am old, some will say. I am muslim, others will say. But my sight and my conscience did not act in an insufficient manner on the Video.

If anyone can tell me from any religious Boook that Angels do appear to humans other than in human form, though angelic, but still complete human form: clear and beautiful face, the works all the way to the feet!

Thats an inconclusive video, unless I have watched someting else other than what others who think that a less than 4 feet tall flame that could have been a form of phenom, similar to "jumping fire" which occurs frequently in forest fire, is to actually be an angel!? What did the "figure" say to them "young people" that will make them think it is an angel? Any clue? Anyone?

Am trying to find out good information for my own awareness!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Does God Write Names In The Book Of Life? / . / Grace - The Unmerited Favor Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.