Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Deserve Wedding Bells - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Deserve Wedding Bells (531 Views)

Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / MFM Kicks Me Out Of Church(but Did I Deserve It)-joseph Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deserve Wedding Bells by Miminat(f): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
You can’t lay down with me
until I see a ring
until I hear I do
until I get a life long commitment
not just empty promises
from you
I deserve wedding bells
not to be your side chick
I deserve flower girls
and an elegant gown that fits
didn’t wait all this time
to be your number two
I deserve you
to get down on one knee
and ask me
to marry you
until then
you can’t kiss me
you can’t touch me
not answering your midnight calls
or wearing lingerie
and no i don’t want to see you in your drawers
I’m saving my secrets
I’m saving my screams
I’m saving my love notes
I’m saving my dreams
and all those things
I deem precious to me
I deserve wedding bells
even if it means
waiting forever
oh well
God loves me

“Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm…” Song of Solomon 8:6

Marriage is special to God. If you desire to be married, God will give you the desires of your heart. He knows the man that will fit you perfectly in every way. He knows what you need and you have to trust that. I know you may have your list of all the qualities you want, but God has a list too and if you let Him, He will do exceeding abundantly above anything you could imagine. Don’t let the enemy trick you into compromising. Don’t override God’s inner check. Don’t think you deserve whatever you can get because of your past mistakes. You are special to God. Your body is special. Your kisses are special. Let God bless you my sister, because you deserve wedding bells.

Prayer: Father God, I thank you for loving me so gently, and for helping me see how treasured I am. Yes, I deserve real love and that’s what I really desire.I’m tired of compromising. Help me not to settle or give my body away until you say it’s time. Help me to see myself as worth waiting for. Keep me Father close to your side until you present me to my man of God that you’ve prepared for me. In Jesus name, Amen.
(Via daughters of the king devotional.)
Re: I Deserve Wedding Bells by ladyF(f): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Re: I Deserve Wedding Bells by enm(m): 5:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Miminat:
You can’t lay down with me
until I see a ring
until I hear I do
until I get a life long commitment
not just empty promises
from you
I deserve wedding bells
not to be your side chick
I deserve flower girls
and an elegant gown that fits
didn’t wait all this time
to be your number two
I deserve you
to get down on one knee
and ask me
to marry you
until then
you can’t kiss me
you can’t touch me
not answering your midnight calls
or wearing lingerie
and no i don’t want to see you in your drawers
I’m saving my secrets
I’m saving my screams
I’m saving my love notes
I’m saving my dreams
and all those things
I deem precious to me
I deserve wedding bells
even if it means
waiting forever
oh well
God loves me

“Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm…” Song of Solomon 8:6

Marriage is special to God. If you desire to be married, God will give you the desires of your heart. He knows the man that will fit you perfectly in every way. He knows what you need and you have to trust that. I know you may have your list of all the qualities you want, but God has a list too and if you let Him, He will do exceeding abundantly above anything you could imagine. Don’t let the enemy trick you into compromising. Don’t override God’s inner check. Don’t think you deserve whatever you can get because of your past mistakes. You are special to God. Your body is special. Your kisses are special. Let God bless you my sister, because you deserve wedding bells.

Prayer: Father God, I thank you for loving me so gently, and for helping me see how treasured I am. Yes, I deserve real love and that’s what I really desire.I’m tired of compromising. Help me not to settle or give my body away until you say it’s time. Help me to see myself as worth waiting for. Keep me Father close to your side until you present me to my man of God that you’ve prepared for me. In Jesus name, Amen.
(Via daughters of the king devotional.)

In addition to what op wrote above you can add this prayer points too. Praying them at the midnight hour.

These prayer points are designed for those who love God and want His will in marriage.

Confessions:
Matt 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Isa 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the
servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isa 49:25But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

1. Thank God because He alone is the
perfect matchmaker

2. Lord, release the man/woman you have preordained as my spouse in Jesus’ name.

3. Lord, cause it to happen that the divine match will come forth soon in the name of Jesus.

4. Lord, let my spouse be a person who
loves You wholeheartedly in the name of
Jesus.

5. Lord, establish our home according to the scriptures in Jesus name (read Ephesians 5:20-28).

6. Father, let all satanic barriers keeping us from meeting be dissolved in Jesus’ name.

7. Lord, send forth your warring angels to
battle and release my spouse wherever s/he is in the name of Jesus.

8. Lord, I believe You have created me for a special person; bring it to pass in the name of Jesus.

9. I now call him/her out of obscurity into
my life in Jesus’ name.

10. I reject the provision of counterfeit
spouse by the enemy in the name of Jesus.

11. I cut off the flow of any inherited
marital problems into my life in the mighty name of Jesus (pray this one 7 times… aggressively)

12. O Lord, let the spirit of patience reign in my life until the right person comes in the name of Jesus.

13. (Please pray this one with all your
strength for at least 5 minutes)
Father, in the name of Jesus, just as
Abraham sent his servant to find his son
Isaac a wife, send the Holy Spirit to bring
my future partner to me.

14. Thank the Lord for the answer.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Wedding Bells by tpiar: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Mos def.

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Pro-biafran Agitators; Bishop Ikeakor Cautions Buhari. / Bible Law / Why Do People Seems To Be Very Spiritual And Religious Only On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.