Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti (52127 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / What's D Difference Btw Pasta, Spaghetti N Macaroni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Darkseid(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why spend about 3k on valentine's day and still chop half plate undecided. So I decided to cook my baby a little something. Too bad you guys can't partake in the eating. Just view the pics and be blessed grin grin grin

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by INTROVERT(f): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by RoyalBlak007: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ur a husband material

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Edwinmason(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
HUSBAND MATERIAL=60 YARDS

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Darkseid(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
So here you have it:

Ingredients used (you fit add more if you get the money)
Carrots - #50
Green pepper - #50
Meat - #200
Cabbage - #100
Green beans - #50
1 packet of spaghetti - #130
Others - onions, curry, thyme, seasoning, salt.

Procedure - (1)
*Cut all the ingredients into smaller pieces and set aside.
*Boil the meat with enough curry, thyme, salt, onions and seasoning ( I used knorr)
*When the meat is done, separate it from the stock and set aside.
*Break the spaghetti into smaller pieces and parboil it in ordinary water for about 5 minutes to remove excess starch.
*sieve the meat stock to remove the onions and other particles and then boil the spaghetti again with the meat stock till its done.
*You can add more curry at this point to improve the colour.
*If the spaghetti gets done and there is still water left in it, you can seive to prevent it from becoming too soft.

Procedure - (2)
*Heat about three cooking spoons of vegetable oil and then add a little salt.
*Next fry your sliced onions a little and then add the carrots; followed by the green beans, green pepper, and finally the cabbage.
*You can add the meat at this point or fry it separately.
*Fry the combination for about 3 minutes and then add the seived spaghetti and fry continuously for another 3 minutes.
*You can add more salt at this point if it isn't enough.
***THE FOOD IS READY***

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Nelkoko: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Broda no time 2 waste our hard earned money to buy babe food. If she NO chop make she rest... Bros pass me 1 plate abeg if e remain even if na d clara remain i no mynd

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by jopretty(f): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Weldon Bro for making this special dish just for your dearest, you don't have to spend thousands to show love after all.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by homeboy205: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Might be only you eating alone, pinchure of you and your baby eating the spaghetti or idonbilivit

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Darkseid(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nelkoko:
Broda no time 2 waste our hard earned money to buy babe food. If she NO chop make she rest... Bros pass me 1 plate abeg if e remain even if na d clara remain i no mynd
sorry bro. E don finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Darkseid(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
homeboy205:
Might be only you eating alone, pinchure of you and your baby eating the spaghetti or idonbilivit
The pinshure dey come. MTN no gree let am pass.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
So u must really be a rich Student, see De kitchen environment self. If I show my hostel room self. U go run.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by mysticgal(f): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Op will you be be next year's Val? Mehn tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by ikechukz(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one boy
Lalasticlala you know what to do

Password - Tonto Dike, Snake

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by prettyjo(f): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2016
nice one. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by lalasticlala(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2016
ikechukz:
Nice one boy
Lalasticlala you know what to do

Password - Tonto Dike, Snake

lol. grin u forgot to add Olajumoke grin

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Samexdx(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by defendedvictim(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Seanixking: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Valantine was like 3days ago. .
Op, you are romantic for taking out time to prepare a nice meal for your Bae.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Mutuwa(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Picture of you and her eating..
Else.... wink

5 Likes

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Ur a husband material

That moment when a lady says "you are a husband material"

Start getting ready to be the wife.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Nice

But you didn't tell us what happened after the meal sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Laveda(f): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Nice..weldone cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by loomer: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
E don tay I eat something like this o. I dey miss am

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by kellz0(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Choi. All this things cause of womanliness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
guy you didn't tell us how you cooked it now? give me step by step method abeg. I want to try it on sunday .

3 Likes

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by deewhone(f): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Now, this got me salivating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by PresVA: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
I love guys that cook..
Nothing like making your food yourself instead of going out to eat food that you do not know the content. .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by nymphomaniac(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
And this made front page. Well, lemme open a thread with pics of my gf and I making out. Pls move it to front page too. Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by Samexdx(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

lol. grin u forgot to add Olajumoke grin
let me just quote you for no reason grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by nuelzy: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
d meat nah for pose ni....

why e no follow enter pot ??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by kullozone(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Good...

Na untop the sink una eat?

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti by jaybee3(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2016
hahahahhahaha
Not funny

The time spent cooking the food would have almost certainly cost more than the 3K or whatever you would have spent at a restaurant

Besides, what makes you think the sole purpose of dining out is just to swallow 'em food?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.