Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,436 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? (4710 Views)

Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? / Induced Pregnancy... / Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Men-Has it ever happened that you quarreled with your wife because she did not add 'ewedu' to your soup for a 'swallow' meal ?

Women- Has your husband ever quarreled with you because you were too tired or circumstances could not just allow you to add ' ewedu' to his 'swallow' meal?

Swallow meals include 'eba', 'amala', pounded yam, wheat, semo etc

Please share your experiences.

You can now cook Ewedu ease with the new Ewedu powder. Dissolve in water and boil for two minutes and it is ready to be eaten.

1 Like

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by jashar(f): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
ewedu ke? It is well ooo....
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by baby124: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Well fight over if he wanted Amala or Eba. He first said Amala. And then changed his mind to Eba, 2mins to the house. Imagine? Just wanted to mess me up. Came home and started fighting that he is hungry. Hahaha. I made the Eba with all the time in the world. Imagine turning Amala perfectly, and then going to turn Eba. I be power mike? I just pity him because he doesn't turn these things well.

3 Likes

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by missingrib(f): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
y ewedu ??when we have nice veggies like ugu and bitter leaf.. ewedu that leaf they sweep abi na smack with broom.

1 Like

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by baby124: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
y ewedu ??when we have nice veggies like ugu and bitter leaf.. ewedu that leaf they sweep abi na smack with broom.
If your native food was so great and special, you won't need to put other's down. Ewedu is very delicious and nutritious. We like it exactly like that.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by missingrib(f): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
baby124:

If your native food was so great and special, you won't need to put other's down. Ewedu is very delicious and nutritious. We like it exactly like that.
na fight..
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
jashar:
ewedu ke? It is well ooo....

You are probably neither a southwesterner nor married nor your husband simply doesn't give a damn about that leaf.

For those whose husband cherish it, 'ewedu is not ke' oo my sister

1 Like

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
na fight..

No be fight oooo. But your comment shattered what we cherish.

We eat other vegetables too but 'ewedu' is so cherished.

7 Likes

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by missingrib(f): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
mostyg:

No be fight oooo. But your comment shattered what we cherish.
We eat other vegetables too but 'ewedu' is so cherished.
mabinu..aduke
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't even like ewedu.
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
enieme:
I don't even like ewedu.

What of hubby?

Haven't. you ever eaten amala along with 'gbegiri' and 'ewedu' popularly known as 'abula'?.

Haven't you ever eaten 'ewedu' cooked with 'egusi' and 'iru'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
missingrib:
mabinu..aduke

Binu ke? Agba ti o binu l'omo re npo si.
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
mostyg:

What of hubby?

Haven't. you ever eaten amala along with 'gbegiri' and 'ewedu' popularly known as 'abula'?.

Haven't you ever eaten 'ewedu' cooked with 'egusi' and 'iru'?

bro, u writing a food diary or what? U should maybe venture into blogging.
And whoever cooks ewedu with EGus I?

1 Like

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2016
baby124:
Well fight over if he wanted Amala or Eba. He first said Amala. And then changed his mind to Eba, 2mins to the house. Imagine? Just wanted to mess me up. Came home and started fighting that he is hungry. Hahaha. I made the Eba with all the time in the world. Imagine turning Amala perfectly, and then going to turn Eba. I be power mike? I just pity him because he doesn't turn these things well.

You can now cook ewedu with ease. This new powdered ewedu is superb.
Just mixed with required volume of water and boil for 2 minutes. You dont necessarily have to add anything except salt.

1 Like

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by pet4ril(f): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2016
This should not make front page oooo
Because i no fit shout for ife matter angry angry ewedu ke I prefer okra jare
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2016
pet4ril:
This should not make front page oooo
Because i no fit shout for ife matter angry angry ewedu ke I prefer okra jare
Why should it not make FP?and wetin be ife matter oooo my sister?
I eat all draw soup with no preference.
W
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
our fight that time that time is that my ewedu no dey draw. it will just stand in the plate like one sacrificial meal. no be small fight.
I have however become a pro with it...lol

5 Likes

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Treasuredlove:
our fight that time that time is that my ewedu no dey draw. it will just stand in the plate like one sacrificial meal. no be small fight.
I have however become a pro with it...lol

Thank God you are now an expert. The way to a man's heart is his stomach. If he loves it you must be good at it.
You may however try this new ewedu powder in the market.
prepare it by dissolving in the required volume of water and boil for only 2 minutes after which it is ready for consumption.
It has a shelf life of 12 months. You dont need to blend because it is powdered.
You dont need to refrigetate because you can just cook what you need to eat at a time. So you have no worry about power failure.
You dont need to add any other thing because it DRAWS except salt to taste.
There is no additive added. It is 100% dried and powdered ewedu.

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Dyt(f): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2016
I don't rem ever cooking this
He preferred his efo riro and egusi better
Semo and poundo

I only did when lil man was 7 months but dude didn't even eat it

Nice advert btw
Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dyt:
I don't rem ever cooking this
He preferred his efo riro and egusi better
Semo and poundo

I only did when lil man was 7 months but dude didn't even eat it

Nice advert btw
Hehehehe

Thanks for the compliment. I will appreciate if you can also assist in spreading the message
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
mostyg:

Thank God you are now an expert. The way to a man's heart is his stomach. If he loves it you must be good at it.
prepare it by dissolving in the required volume of water and boil for only 2 minutes after which it is ready for consumption.
It has a shelf life of 12 months. You dont need to blend because it is powdered.
You dont need to refrigetate because you can just cook what you need to eat at a time. So you have no worry about power failure.
thanks mostyg, I will definitely buy a pack when I come across one in the market
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
mostyg:

Nice. Is this available in the UK. I really miss ewedu. I used to have it with egusi, amala fele fele and catfish from a buka near my house almost every day in Nigeria grin. Ahhh memories. ...
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Ewuro4: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fem29, ewudu is Jute leaves na, took me a while to find out too. used powdered okra for abula before I discovered it.

How are the cuties, Grade1 in fall? Gbogbo aye grin
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
fem29:

Nice. Is this available in the UK. I really miss ewedu. I used to have it with egusi, amala fele fele and catfish from a buka near my house almost every day in Nigeria grin. Ahhh memories. ...

It is not available in the UK at the moment however, we are open to discussion on distributorship in the UK or any other country outside Nigeria.
In the meantime, we can make arrangement to send it to your UK address via NIPOST if you dont mind. If you look closely on the picture, you will find two phone numbers written on the tag. Pls give us a call or pm for more details.
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Ewuro4: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oga go do your homework, find distributors in UK, Canada & US. People prefers locally made food than Chinese store bought.

You'll be laughing to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ewuro4:
Fem29, ewudu is Jute leaves na, took me a while to find out too. used powdered okra for abula before I discovered it.

How are the cuties, Grade1 in fall? Gbogbo aye grin

Hi hun, how u been . Seems you have not been on nairaland much lately like me grin. Haven't seen you around. The girls are fine. Still a handful smiley. Starting year 1 (guess that's grade 1) in September.

Wetin be jute leaves oo. The thing is my girls aren't really into naija food ( I knowww, my fault sad) so I would be making for just myself so I really need something like this that I can just make a bit for myself when I want. Cooking for 1 is not fun.
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
mostyg:

It is not available in the UK at the moment however, we are open to discussion on distributorship in the UK or any other country outside Nigeria.
In the meantime, we can make arrangement to send it to your UK address via NIPOST if you dont mind. If you look closely on the picture, you will find two phone numbers written on the tag. Pls give us a call or pm for more details.

Aww okk. I will look into it. Thank uuu
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 2:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Ewuro4:
Oga go do your homework, find distributors in UK, Canada & US. People prefers locally made food than Chinese store bought.

You'll be laughing to the bank.

Thank you for the advice. Amen to the bank mention. You may be of assistance by recommending prospective distributors in your location oversea.
A pm would do.

Danke.

I
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Thank you
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2016
baby124:

Thank you for defending our cherished ewedu.
There is a stressless way of preparing ewedu with this newly introduced ewedu powder. It is prepared by dissolving in water and later boiled for 2 minutes.
It draws like any other draw soup.
It saves you time and energy.
It is cheap and has a long shelf life. Also siutable for export

Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by mostyg(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? by dangotesmummy: 12:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Only a grubido.aka wonbiliki wobiya will fight for something as trivial as that grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Haier Thermocool 6kg Washing Machine For Sale / What to Do When Your Child Insults You / What Will You Do, If Your Wife Is Steals Your Money And She Is Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.