Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? (44755 Views)

Photos :A Village In China That Has Not Seen Any Mosquito For The Past 700 Years / Have you ever or seen any one who have won the biggest balloon? (check Photo) / ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by khattab02: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2016
OP all ya list are not impossible! Moreover they don shame you for number one.
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2016
decatalyst:

Majority of Ibadan areas doesn't have 12hrs electricity. But go to Ife in Osun State! I remember that when light goes we always remain on the spot because the light go come back in 2 or 3mins. cool
osun state all the way then. ondo here, its 2hrs in d day, 3hrs in d dead of the night. poor.
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by princeshijman(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2016
MzPecs:

Presently serving there..
wow dats great,served dere last year. its a nice place tho boring.
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by MzPecs(f): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2016
princeshijman:
wow dats great,served dere last year. its a nice place tho boring.
Oh! Really? That's nice..

True that, very boring place!
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Your poor lungs... cry cry
How did you know! I do sing like an angel...infact am working on my single right now...that's why it's good to lalas once in a while, you never know what hidden talents you might have...care to join me for a fat one grin
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Akinz0126(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2016
mathias32:
attention seeking big fool

Biggest fool. tongue
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Akinz0126(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:

U're the wicked and cruel one. So cos Nollywood yoruba most times do films tht has some form of voodoo yorubas as a tribe wicked and cruel? The fact tht u come from a family ridden wt curses and voodoo wc makes ur scared of going home, doesn't make all yorubas tht way. We can also conclude tht since most of their translations sometimes av bombs all yorubas are illiterates who can't construct simple sentences.

Next time think well, b4 u type rubbish. U wicked and cruel yoruba man.

@ OP, nice one jare

Lwkmd die.look like my write up ended up been a pain in your fucking ass.abuse me all you want your write up just said it all look lyk your family look more cruel and wicked than you painting mine to be.Me not going home has nothing to do with the witches and wizard in my village abi family tongue your moniker thou you must be one of the bigot yoruba folks.
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by princeshijman(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2016
MzPecs:

Oh! Really? That's nice..

True that, very boring place!
do you reside in lagos ? and wer did u finished from?
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Akinz0126(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2016
tolulope1990:

Its not becos of what is happening in Yoruba Film that make you forget your home town,your family must have many witches and wizards that are waiting for you to come home and kill you cos the yoruba people are the best people I ever know.so I don't know why you are talking dick and thinking with your legs.....#CONFUSEDHUMANBEING

Nodding my head in despair .your moniker said it all.you sounds like someone who is suffering from dementia.
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Akinz0126(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Decryptor:

Your brothers will soon come here and finish you with claims that you are an IPOD member grin grin

Talk of the devils.They've strted bashing me already.

1 Like

Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Mustay(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Abosi31:

5. A Female Obioma:
‘Obioma’ is a name given to people who carry small sewing machines around from house to house, street to street to mend clothes at your doorstep. My entire life, I have never seen a woman do this job. It seems to be restricted in some way, to only the men folk. If you have ever seen a female obioma, maybe it was in a nollywood movie- oh, or a dream.

Women don't come to you, you go to them! Most women have shops or at worst, they use their houses.
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
How did you know! I do sing like an angel...infact am working on my single right now...that's why it's good to lalas once in a while, you never know what hidden talents you might have...care to join me for a fat one grin
I'll pass cheesy

Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by HdWizzy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
••••thinking••••

Atleast we've all finally seen number 1 cheesy grin cheesy grin

not all of us
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
HdWizzy:

not all of us
but you just did

He's hit front page and we've seen it now
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by HaneefahRN(f): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Akinz0126:

Lwkmd die.look like my write up ended up been a pain in your fucking ass.abuse me all you want your write up just said it all look lyk your family look more cruel and wicked than you painting mine to be.Me not going home has nothing to do with the witches and wizard in my village abi family tongue your moniker thou you must be one of the bigot yoruba folks.

I am never a bigot, I just hate pple behaving like fools. If ur write up had come from an Igbo, I'll overlook it as one of their normal tribalism, but from someone claiming to be a yoruba and then goin ahead to call d yoruba tribe wicked and cruel? I cldn't just read it and ignore. It says alot abt ur background and that's why u claim u ran from ur hometown.
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by babaireti(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
An Ibo Village without a SHRINE:
Re: Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? by Osyxcel(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
MzPecs:

Yes embarassed

Eyah... I don't like village girls lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / "I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.