Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Java Tutor Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Java Tutor Needed (806 Views)

Programming/web Design/ Graphics Design Tutor Needed / Front End/back End Developer/tutor Needed Urgently! / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Tutor Needed by spicyuzo(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello,

I am in need of a java programmer with experience in development of Enterprise Network Applications for a crash course of no more than 1 month.

Your objective shall be to teach 2 people within the space of one month.

Kindly contact me on ___ for futher discussions.

Re: Java Tutor Needed by talk2hb1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
spicyuzo:
Hello,

I am in need of a java programmer with experience in development of Enterprise Network Applications for a crash course of no more than 1 month.

Your objective shall be to teach 2 people within the space of one month.

Kindly contact me on uzospicy@gmail.com for futher discussions.

Where in Lagos??
Re: Java Tutor Needed by rahman3853(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2016
Trust me guy, crash course Of JAVA script writing is not achievable in a month and from the looks of things u may still need some prerequisite knowledge of other languages. Its just like u wanna get a house built with a ladder without a stairs, forgetting the ladder will be removed on completion of the structure. However anything may be achievable depending on determination, zeal and adeptness to learn first.
Re: Java Tutor Needed by spicyuzo(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Kindly contact the email address if you are interested, Expecting to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

Software On Quantities Surveyin: ,3d Designing: Project Management / Online And Advanced Programs In Customers Services Management / Programmer Needed To Develop Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.