Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World (9346 Views)

Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinking Bastard Burukutu Sipping Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 5:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla a burukutu sipping monkey and a gworo crushing demon a useless bastard nonentity with an empty brain filled with fura d'nunu and roasted suya.
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency a dullard only fit for cattle ranch and bastard kunu drinking useless vulture demon.

happy new week my fifu grin

a nice way to start the week cheesy

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Flexherbal(m): 5:32am On Feb 15, 2016
I think we should show our new president some respect

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by tpiar: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Op probably isn't Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by DesChyko: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Bros, dem send you sack text message over the weekend? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Khd95(m): 5:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Wailer on d loosesad
e be like say dem just dey pay dis one im 2k december salaraygringrin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by payosehtor(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2016
please, everything must be done to identify individual/personality behind this post. blocking is'nt enough.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Liberty90: 6:04am On Feb 15, 2016
I don't support insult of presidents...highly disrespectful. Let's be honest...yorubas and APC started the insult of presidents. The insults they gave to Jonathan is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria. It was nothing I have seen before. Hypocrites!

Here is one proof below from a supposed APC leader. Now imagine what their followers rained on him.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by tpiar: 6:06am On Feb 15, 2016
^ you are probably the op.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Anyi2015: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2016
God command u to pray for them
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 6:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:
I don't support insult of presidents, let's be honest...yorubas and APC started the insult of presidents. The insults they gave to Jonathan is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria. It was nothing I have seen before. Hypocrites!
we're just reciprocating

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Sealeddeal(m): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Jonathan's treatment. Buhari never see anything.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by peacengine(m): 6:17am On Feb 15, 2016
Dullarddinho mumurity = PMB

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2016
payosehtor:
please, everything must be done to identify individual/personality behind this post. blocking is'nt enough.

swear that you didn't insult Gej

btw this is one of many insult Buhari is not different nor a special president.
Just like Gej did he (bullharry) must chop am.

Nonsense!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2016
peacengine:
Dullarddinho mumurity = PMB

mumuhamado mumuharii

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by peacengine(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2016
mrjangaweed:

mumuhamado mumuharii

You for add Presediot grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by dammytosh: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2016
mrjangaweed:
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla a burukutu sipping monkey and a gworo crushing demon a useless bastard nonentity with an empty brain filled with fura d'nunu and roasted suya.
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency a dullard only fit for cattle ranch and bastard kunu drinking useless vulture demon.

Do something useful with ur life now while u can

This is how Daddy started and have nothin to show for it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by eleojo23: 6:25am On Feb 15, 2016
I don't support this but APC taught Nigerians how to insult the president and now it is their turn to have a taste of their own recipe.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Liberty90: 6:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Yorubas/APC...do you remember these pictures? The insults attached with these pics circulated at the time were inhumane. Hypocrites!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Toosure70: 6:29am On Feb 15, 2016
kunu is far better than ogogoro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Baawaa(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2016
mrjangaweed:

You people just started,you will cry till eternity because stealing is now corruption.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by anonimi: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2016
eleojo23:
I don't support this but APC taught Nigerians how to insult the president and now it is their turn to have a taste of their own recipe.

Eegun ti oba koko jo, afaimo ki oma je wipe iran ni oma wo gbeyin - the masquerade that danced first may become a spectator at the end of the season.

Karma is a bitch.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 15, 2016
mrjangaweed:

If SSS picks you up and disappears you I won't mind at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ckmayoca: 6:33am On Feb 15, 2016
This is when mods are needed but they will be busy beside one lady like that and when they wake up, they stard closing important threads. Bitch it's morning! Leave and let mod close this thread.
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by appini: 6:42am On Feb 15, 2016
The op is not too far from it, with due respect to the office of the president; Buhari look more like a slowpoke than a dullard.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by pussyphilia(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2016
B00hari is brainless m0f0!

Curse be unto anybody that voted or campaigned for the dul.lard.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2016
dammytosh:

Do something useful with ur life now while u can

This is how Daddy started and have nothin to show for it.

Nope i won't

I will continue killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally it's a task bestowed to me by my ancestors grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 6:48am On Feb 15, 2016
ckmayoca:
This is when mods are needed but they will be busy beside one lady like that and when they wake up, they stard closing important threads. Bitch it's morning! Leave and let mod close this thread.

Buhari is a buffoon bastard grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 6:49am On Feb 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

If SSS picks you up and disappears you I won't mind at all.
nothing dey happen the spirit of Gej is with me

God bless Jonathan cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2016
Baawaa:

You people just started,you will cry till eternity because stealing is now corruption.

ok

Buhari is a kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by orunto27: 7:01am On Feb 15, 2016
CHANGE.
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by peacengine(m): 7:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Body odor stinks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ElCule: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Insulting the president is not necessary. Even though cricticism is allowd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa / AFCFTA: What President Buhari Said As He Formerly Accepts Committee Report / Aviation: PMB Directs Finance Minister To Look For Funding For Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.