Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi (30443 Views)

"Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by AbdulHussein: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2016

NIGERIAN ARMY CHIEF BURATAI’S CONVOY WAS BLOCKED IN ABUJA YESTERDAY ( 14TH / 02 / 2016)

A lot of those who don't sympathise with brothers of the Islamic Movement who were gunned downed by the army in Zaria do quickly point accusing fingers to the Movement, saying 'why should you barricade the road of a whole General?' We always say to them it is not because the road was blocked that the army opened fire on armless civilians, rather it was a premeditated plan to exterminate the Movement.

And I think what happened yesterday Sunday 14/02/16 is a pointer to our claim that the Nigerian army put on the garb of a JIHADI OUTFIT OF THE LIKES OF ISIS in attacking tne islamic Movement.

The General, Buratai ofcourse, drove along Obafemi Awolowo way, Abuja that Sunday morning around 9:15am with amoured convoy that some even claim pass that of Buhari the president, and met a barricade mounted as usual by the MOUNT OF FIRE CHURCH.

The convoy quickly took a diversion and went on with its journey. This wasn't in the news ostensibly because the General this time around did the right thing - accomodate the excess of neighbors in as much as it is not an everyday affair. NOBODY WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED IN ZARIA HAD THE ARMY GENERAL BEHAVED THE WAY HE DID IN ABUJA LAST SUNDAY.

Some were even saying, had he retreated in zaria, he would have shamed his uniform, but did he disgrace his uniform yesterday? He is still the COAS we know. All well meaning Nigerians should by now be asking the Nigerian army whose script it acted upon when it murdered 1000+ muslim civilians in Zaria?

Via
Harun Elbinawi IMN spokeman

https://elbinawi./2016/02/15/nigerian-army-chief-buratais-convoy-was-blocked-in-abuja-yesterday-14th-02-2016/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2016
The head is working this time.. Killing civilians is not the best way to gain respect.

7 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by koboko69: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2016
AbdulHussein:
BURATAI'S CONVOY WAS BLOCKED IN ABUJA YESTERDAY
A lot of those who don't sympathise with brothers of the Islamic Movement who were gunned downed by the army in Zaria do quickly point accusing fingers to the Movement, saying 'why should you barricade the road of a whole General?' We always say to them it is not because the road was blocked that the army opened fire on armless civilians, rather it was a premeditated plan to exterminate the Movement.

And I think what happened yesterday Sunday 14/02/16 is a pointer to our claim that the Nigerian army put on the garb of a JIHADI OUTFIT OF THE LIKES OF ISIS in attacking tne islamic Movement.

The General, Buratai ofcourse, drove along Obafemi Awolowo way, Abuja that Sunday morning around 9:15am with amoured convoy that some even claim pass that of Buhari the president, and met a barricade mounted as usual by the MOUNT OF FIRE CHURCH.

The convoy quickly took a diversion and went on with its journey. This wasn't in the news ostensibly because the General this time around did the right thing - accomodate the excess of neighbors in as much as it is not an everyday affair. NOBODY WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED IN ZARIA HAD THE ARMY GENERAL BEHAVED THE WAY HE DID IN ABUJA LAST SUNDAY.

Some were even saying, had he retreated in zaria, he would have shamed his uniform, but did he disgrace his uniform yesterday? He is still the COAS we know. All well meaning Nigerians should by now be asking the Nigerian army whose script it acted upon when it murdered 1000+ muslim civilians in Zaria?

Via
Elbinawi IMN spokeman

Was there an alternative route in Zaria?

Convoy blocked by MFN members holding sticks and cutlasses threatening the COAS convoy?

Can you throw more light on how the convoy was blocked please?

B4 i shut u up finally for this dead logic.

248 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by TippyTop(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2016

Its still early days yet, Burutai is known for organising killer squads to visit any one blocking his path, El-Zakzaky is a prime example.
Burutai's men didn't just kill shiites on the road, they went to shiite compound to continue their killing spree.
All fingers crossed for the members of "mount of fire" church.

GEJ's vehicle was stoned in Katsina and Bauchi, not one person died, repeat not one person died when his vehicle was stoned and blocked.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by BishopMagic: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2016
koboko69:

Convoy blocked by MFN members holding sticks and cutlasses threatening the COAS convoy?

Are you defending the massacre of civilians because they opposed traffic?

If so next time my route is blocked in Abuja around Area 1 by Muslims praying on the road I will simply put it on full gear and blast through them

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by nikkiking(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Pishure

2 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Sparrow13: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2016
En shia en wuta.

Munafikia

Dakikai

Kafiria

2 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by BishopMagic: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Sparrow13:
En shia en wuta.

Munafikia

Dakikai

Kafiria

Shiites are Kafurs?

Abeg when una go start una civil war for north

2 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by koboko69: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
BishopMagic:

If so next time my route is blocked in Abuja around Area 1 by Muslims praying on the road I will simply put it on full gear and blast through them
Wake me up when u start sounding reasonably. I cant even understand the Christian muslim thing and all your poo

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by BishopMagic: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
koboko69:

Wake me up when u start sounding reasonably. I cant even understand the Christian muslim thing and all your poo

Keep sleeping

12 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by loopman: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
BishopMagic:

Keep sleeping

Taju. Nobody trolls on NL better than you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by BishopMagic: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
loopman:

Taju. Nobody trolls on NL better than you.

Who you dey call Taju, Tajudeen

3 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by nenergy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
koboko69:

My brother you've asked a very good question. Its funny how people allow religion and party affiliation cloud basic human reasoning.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Elosky20: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls where is the picture or is this another cospiracy theory

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by obongtunji: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
koboko69:

Thank you sir, you have asked a good question

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Super1Star: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Picture or it is a lie/propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by obongtunji: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
BishopMagic:

The next time you get to Area 1 and you meet Muslim praying and there is not alternative route + the Muslim faithful abandon there prayers by bring out sticks and cutlasses to threaten your life and after begging them for hour without breakthrough then you can engage gear one and blast through them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by BishopMagic: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
obongtunji:

The next time you get to Area 1 and you meet Muslim praying and there is not alternative route + the Muslim faithful abandon there prayers by bring out sticks and cutlasses to threaten your life and after begging them for hour without breakthrough then you can engage gear one and blast through them

Total nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Sparrow13: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
BishopMagic:

Shiites are Kafurs?

Abeg when una go start una civil war for north
God will not make that to happen IJN Amen

2 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by BishopMagic: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sparrow13:
God will not make that to happen IJN Amen

It's happening across the Arab world and do will soon happen here.
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Sparrow13: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
BishopMagic:

It's happening across the Arab world and do will soon happen here.

Ok come and start it

2 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by BishopMagic: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sparrow13:
Ok come and start it

Nah me start boko haram?

No be wetin dem see for Arab land dem dey copy

Dey there they deceive yourself

8 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by sanandreas(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
its simple. they did not carry stick nor threaten him with violence. majority of Muslims have the attitude that if they die, they have nothing to loose. if you truly verify, they have nothing

5 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by olafum1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
When You see ISIS, BH, and Extremist Terrorist sympathizers

They pride and smile at seeing the streets of London being on lock down because they are praying on Friday, also they lock up their local streets every Friday up there in the North and some places in the Southwest not regarding the rights of other road users

An example of such is this OP and his puerile Elbinawi IMN spokeman.

what I do on a thread like this is to ignore and let the OP continue... (See Picture). Maybe He will receive sense after he is ready

5 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Obiodunukwe: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lalsticlala

So to make front page. All I need to do is to set up a blog. Write any story I like and call for your attention?

This story is unsubstantiated. There is no proof, no eye witnesses.

No other media is reporting it.

Seun I think you should change somethings on your site

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by okeke00(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
like Donald Trump says. "Africans needs to recolonized for another 100 years"
i equally stand with trump. africans and their religious bigotry.
this could remind me of one day we were on environmental sanitation patrol. we came across one man and when he was arrested. he challanged us that we will suffer to death since we don't know he is a man of God and that he is on his way to morning prayers.
Nigeria is a funny country

2 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
mtchew. Those muslim group has a reputation of violence. am not talking of the whole Muslim, but that group called shittes and even villagers attest to the fact. they must have been on army's raders for a long time and that was a perfect opportunity. Moreover, blocking COAS with sticks is an assassination attempt on his Excellency and even on the President. As per the Mountain of fire, they were not violent.
my opinion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by Generalkorex(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
K
Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by NobleAngell(f): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls o nobody should lay a finger on my Buratai. If I see a scratch by the time he gets home, then someone has some explaining to do. grin

. Yours Sincerely,
. Mrs Buratai.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by bigtt76(f): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Exactly my thoughts too sad

koboko69:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by thefakestan: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
The OP is high

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi by emzila(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
this Op don drink cow urine.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram / Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman / Fulani Herdsmen Have Killed 168 Nigerians In 2018 - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.