Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (246332 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Reeberry: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
georgemartina:
costly how, with all those amazing specs

I gig Ram? It's expensive.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
georgemartina:
so how many of u guys(infinix users) is showing up tomorrow
A lot of people
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by cuteesthy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dis hot 3 dey hot most times nd d battery drops quickly.Is anybody experiencing this or am I the only one with dis issue
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
cuteesthy:
Dis hot 3 dey hot most times nd d battery drops quickly.Is anybody experiencing this or am I the only one with dis issue
Nope, am not experiencing such. in fact this is the best hot series battery I have used. I charge just once per day, watch film, always connected to the Internet, listen to music, sometimes little gaming, & I still end up having 27-35% left before sleeping. I charge just in the morning of each day. though it heats up when charging & performing some operations, which is normal (not overheating like that of hot)
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by LecciGucci: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
iGotTech:
A lot of people

pls where z the venue?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

pls where z the venue?
were you invited? if yes, the address would have been sent to your mail. if you ain't invited better don't waste your transport so you don't get kicked out. I presume they had a specific no of invites, that's was why asked people to apply; which is closed now
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by LecciGucci: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
truewalker:

were you invited? if yes, the address would have been sent to your mail. if you ain't invited better don't waste your transport so you don't get kicked out. I presume they had a specific no of invites, that's was why asked people to apply; which is closed now
LOL''' k noted.
how is ur fone handling heavy 3d games bro?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
truewalker:

Nope, am not experiencing such. in fact this is the best hot series battery I have used. I charge just once per day, watch film, always connected to the Internet, listen to music, sometimes little gaming, & I still end up having 27-35% left before sleeping. I charge just in the morning of each day. though it heats up when charging & performing some operations, which is normal (not overheating like that of hot)
i rep u bro
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
truewalker:

ok, sir
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

LOL''' k noted. how is ur fone handling heavy 3d games bro?
haven't installed any 3d game yet.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 7inches: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
iGotTech:
i dont know it now avaliable o

u mean it is available ?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ShiroSan: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
brainoid:
men put that screen side by side with hot note screen you go hail. Tecno deh vex oo. And their hios na bomb. I just open my mouth down today. Abi na w4?

My only problem with them is ram. I no chop beauty

Everyone seems to have an issue with RAM.
What is RAM please?
What does it do really?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
infinix fans meeting was a success and fun filled. Got the new earpiece, pen & smart band as gift. looking up to the next.

And for the issue of the x553, the release date wasn't announced, so just hope for soon.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by solarenergy: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Any new phones on d way? And what else was said
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by MaryWest(f): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
brainoid:
men put that screen side by side with hot note screen you go hail. Tecno deh vex oo. And their hios na bomb. I just open my mouth down today. Abi na w4?

My only problem with them is ram. I no chop beauty

Seems to me that the ram is highly optimised.
I got this shot somewhere.

If you look under you will notice a notification that shows you how much random memory that's being used up.

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
truewalker:
infinix fans meeting was a success and fun filled. Got the new earpiece, pen & smart band as gift. looking up to the next.

And for the issue of the x553, the release date wasn't announced, so just hope for soon.
Baba this is Taiwo, boss that not the new earpiece, that the first one the new one has not been lunched, it was send back to make some adjustment
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by morganemma15: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Just got this infinix hot 3.....rocking FIFA 16 smoothly
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
morganemma15:
That great boss
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Emmaway(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
TechRez:
Infinix Hot was a massive success, it was complimented by the most successful Hot 2 smartphone which saw a partnership with Google that eventually made it the first and only Android One smartphone in Africa. It reportedly sold over 500k units, surpassing all the “big players” in terms of sales volume.

The teaser slang for the Hot 3 is “Selfie with soft flash makes life colorful”, meaning the next Hot 3 smartphone could come with a revamped front-facing camera for taking that perfect selfie.

We expect to get more details about the upcoming smartphone in the coming days and we will share with you once we have them.

What are things you are looking out for on the upcoming Infinix Hot 3?

New: Infinix Hot 3 Review
This isn't what I expected from Infinix, really with the way the device was hyped.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
iGotTech:
Baba this is Taiwo, boss that not the new earpiece, that the first one the new one has not been lunched, it was send back to make some adjustment
ok
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
truewalker:

ok
Tanks a lot for coming
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by BeingAkorede(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Emmaway:
This isn't what I expected from Infinix, really with the way the device was hyped.

No vex
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by write2obi(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2016
samintegrity:

I dnt buy dis assertion , even d almighty Infinix Note2 wif 4000mah hardly last 8hrs of straight browsing wif 3G.
Please Sam how much is infinix Note2 2gb ram and 32gb rom
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2016
MaryWest:

Seems to me that the ram is highly optimised.
I got this shot somewhere.

If you look under you will notice a notification that shows you how much random memory that's being used up.

Actually you can't tell from that. The fact is that you can't use many apps, you will return and find them closed. 1gb ram is 1gb ram. Even if na lg do the phone.

Am typing from my lg device 1gb ram. Can't multi-task successfully
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 1:13am On May 01, 2016
morganemma15:
cool one bro
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 1:15am On May 01, 2016
Emmaway:
well detailed bro
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 1:17am On May 01, 2016
write2obi:

Please Sam how much is infinix Note2 2gb ram and 32gb rom
samigrity, I don't believe that o, Nigeria ha
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 1:18am On May 01, 2016
brainoid:

Actually you can't tell from that. The fact is that you can't use many apps, you will return and find them closed. 1gb ram is 1gb ram. Even if na lg do the phone.

are u sure about that
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Dolsky: 6:20am On May 01, 2016
I a new hot 3 yesterday. The battery is OK.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by morganemma15: 6:28am On May 01, 2016
My suprise about dis phone is dat FIFA 16 is in the playstore
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by MaryWest(f): 6:30am On May 01, 2016
brainoid:

Oh, okay
Thanks for the clarification
Well, I guess the phone is not meant for heavy multitaskers.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 7:16am On May 01, 2016
ShiroSan:

Everyone seems to have an issue with RAM.
What is RAM please?
What does it do really?

RAM in android is same as computer, it is used to run various application in computer or android.example that simple variable value a= 5  is stored in RAM.When mobile shuts down RAM is cleared and when program closes then all content of that program in RAM are cleared.

Source: Quora.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (155) (Reply)

Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.