Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Things That Makes You Appreciate The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Makes You Appreciate The Opposite Sex (604 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Makes You Appreciate The Opposite Sex by martyns303(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beside obvious reasons like companionship, there are certain things that makes you really appreciate the opposite sex, maybe that person is your spouse. Here's few of mine. Please feel free to share yours.

COOKING: I love cooking no doubt, and I can cook pretty well, but I just can't ignore the fact that it is a lot of work, I loose weight whenever I have to cook for myself because sometimes I go hungry just to avoid the stress of cooking.

Now I can't tell which is even worse, between cooking and going to the market to buy the ingredients. You try to price a fish you know shouldn't be more than N1,500 and the woman selling looks you straight in the eyes and tell you it's N5,000, to make it even more difficult with a straight face she swears she bought the fish for N4,700 and her only gain is N300. Now your standing there like an im..becile with your hands in your pocket like WTF. Moments like that makes me really appreciate my GF, I could have a decent meal without having to bother about the drama that went down behind the scene.

Over to you fellas, will share some more as they come.

Lalasticlala how's your day so far?
Re: Things That Makes You Appreciate The Opposite Sex by Mutuwa(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
companionship..
character (positive)
Re: Things That Makes You Appreciate The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Support

Security
Re: Things That Makes You Appreciate The Opposite Sex by ssoftappless(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
EVERYTHING
Re: Things That Makes You Appreciate The Opposite Sex by martyns303(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
skarlett:
Support

Security

Johansson

(1) (Reply)

My Last Heroic Act / From WOMEN To M.E.N / Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.