Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (47303 Views)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Xposer: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
As efforts to promote made in Nigeria products in order to rescue the economy continue, Innoson motors were spotted today in front of the National Assembly complex to the surprise and delight of Nigerians.

Meanwhile, reports have it that the local car manufacturer, Innoson motors is set to meet with the leadership of the National Assembly in a bid to boost the patronage of the company.

Innoson spokesman, Cornel Osigwe revealed that if the National Assembly endorsed the vehicles as official cars, it will increase the patronage from Nigerians and other African countries. He added that Innoson is working with certain banks in Nigeria to help Nigerians purchase durable and brand new Innoson vehicles instead of buying used ones from foreign countries.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/innoson-motors-spotted-today-at.html

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Xposer: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
more

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Schematics: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Innoson machines will be the next big thing in Africa..

#AnambraMade

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by paramakina202: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Great!

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by CastedDude: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
this is good for the economy...but Ben Murray Bruce why is that ur common sense arrived only wen the opposition entered power...where was ur brain during Jonathan/Dame's regime?

Hypocritical Wiseman

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by dainformant(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
nice move from our senators

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by hajjaumme(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Gr8t .... Is gud

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided

30 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by RisingSun1: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
The 1st indigenous manufactured airplane in Africa will still come out from the same land where the 1st indigenous manufactured car came out from. #NoDoubt

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by CastedDude: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mr man, UR TRUST IS SO IRRELEVANT TO OUR ECONOMY...So eat it alone
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided

334 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fine cars from east.. Na only obe ewedu and amala yoruba sabi produce cheesy

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by vani86: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

sheesh talk about downright jealousy, go and jump off 3rd mainland bridge, innoson wont care and will continue to grow

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by better85(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
We Igbos should stop importation of Cars so that Nigerians will patronise Innoson motors...God bless Innoson
God Bless Anambra
God bless Nigerians

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Don4eva(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
Coward, you're BIG F shocked :oL You want Nigeria to be better but you are still struggling with tribal sentiments. If you fail to appreciate good things, good things will never come to you

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by tempest01(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

You think those foreigners took one year to be tested and trusted?

Do you know how many recalls done before they reached where they are?

How did China do it?

It's better now because you can incorporate safety lessons from people already manufacturing

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THE CARS ARE MADE IN CHINA ASSEMBLED IN NIGERIA BY INNOSON.

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by better85(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
guy everything must not be tribalism..dnt mention any tribe please coz de Motors is meant for all Nigerians

24 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
better85:
guy everything must not be tribalism..dnt mention any tribe please coz de Motors is meant for all Nigerians

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
good development from our national assembly, i am sure this 8th nass will be the best nass ever that will have interest of an average citizen at heart...still looking forward to first made in nigeria vehicle.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by anyinso: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chai!, I can see the pains in you as you write this post. But try to free yourself because the trend of south east leading in manufacturing in Nigeria is unstoppable. Innoson is just the opening page. Hope you followed the trend in Made-in-Aba trade fair. More are still coming.
joborskill:

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Clap for y self!!!

Ok u ve being noticed, Oya goan sit down.

Efulefu

50 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by TyrantInAsoRock: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Now this is G.O.O.D

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by MrEverest(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Do we really have a choice than to buy locally made goods, be it innoson vehicles, Aba products or Lagos/Ogun goods? Our Forex is fast drying up & CBN is frantically banning items that are eligible for forex just to stay affloat & stabilize the naira, commendable as that may seem but the only we can avoid the Zimbabwean situation is when we buy local goods & grow our industrial base. With government support, Aba alone is capable of meeting Nigeria's clothing, shoes, bags etc needs.

19 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by CastedDude: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls help me tell him oo
vani86:

sheesh talk about downright jealousy, go and jump off 3rd mainland bridge, innoson wont care and will continue to grow

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by donephi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why are you guys quoting that.... when him and his opinion are irrelevant just like the P in psychology

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by lanetrips: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fine cars and this is a very good development and they will succeed IJN so that we can stop relying on Japanese and Korean cars.lets support our own.tiwa ni tiwa
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by akinyeleaa: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Dindinrin, if we check now, maybe na alaba or oshodi u dey so

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by akinyeleaa: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I think what needs to be done is for the FG to ensure quality is guaranteed and not to ban. The SON and other relevant agencies can ensure this
U sound tribalistic, this is about Nigeria not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked